Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1] The Prince and the Pirate [Nileregwen DoUrden] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:01 am
Aiden gave a shiver at the whisper. He could feel Louis' warm breath ghost across him. "You would know wouldn't you?" Aiden teased back, he was of course referring to the hostage situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:21 pm
Louis laughed softly, pressing his forehead against Aiden's. "Well... let's just say I've had my own share of love bites, hmm?" he teased, arching an eyebrow before pressing his lips to Aiden's jawline and rewarding his captain with soft kisses.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:50 pm
Aiden gave a soft sigh as Louis laughed, it was a pleasant sound. Aiden closed his eyes as Louis once more began to kiss him this time at his jawline. It made him want to shake his head or rub his face where the prince had touched and yet he wanted to savor it even as he went back to work on divesting the prince of his pants.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:02 pm
BUMP  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:55 pm
The prince hardly minded that Aiden was disrobing him at the moment... mainly because he thought it cute.
Actually, the more Louis thought on it... the more he realized that all this young captain needed was a few edges polished off and he would've made a nice noble.
Of course, this hardly stopped the blond from placing those soft kisses along Aiden's jawline.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:19 pm
Aiden smirked at himself as he allowed Louis' pants to suddenly pool around the man's ankles. "Ha." Aiden exclaimed in triumph. "Now for this." Aiden said quickly moving out of Louis' range to kiss him as he quickly divested the shirt from the man. As Aiden thought the prince ad very few marks marring his body. Perfectly smooth, so different from his own marred body.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:40 pm
"Stealing my clothes are we?" Louis asked with a hint of a smirk. He put his hands on his hips, watching the captain who seemed to be just out of reach on the other side of the cabin's bunk. "Were you that curious as to the form beneath the cloth, captain?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:16 pm
Aiden looked up smirking as the man questioned if he was stealing his clothes. "Its exactly what I thought it would be, flawless. Not a scratch on you, fitting of a prince." Aiden said scooting to the edge of the bed in front of Louis once more. He reached up touching the other's chest feeling to smooth skin.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:06 pm
Strangely, the prince didn't mind Aiden's wandering fingers. In fact, he figured that the captain probably hadn't even seen a woman with such smooth skin before, let another man.
"You'd rather I have a few scars?" Louis asked with a raised eyebrow as he let Aiden's hand explore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:53 pm
"No if you had a scar right now it would be weird for a prince, but I imagine any you gain during your voyage won't ruin your looks." Aiden said pausing his hands. That wasn't how he had meant to sound he just couldn't find the words for what he was feeling, how was he to tell the prince that despite knowing he would end up with scars in his crew he didn't want the man to get any. He liked the prince looking like his polar opposite.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:38 pm
BUMP  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:00 pm
Louis' eyes narrowed for a moment and he simply studied Aiden.
At least until he smiled, oh so softly. "You don't want me to scar, do you?" the prince asked, catching one of Aiden's hands with his own and bringing it up to his mouth. "You like how it looks..." he turned Aiden's hand over, palm upward, and placed a very gentle kiss to the captain's wrist.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:40 pm
Aiden looked up to Louis when the other didn't say anything at first. His eyes widened when the prince smiled and spoke like he understood just what Aiden was feeling. "No, no I don't." Aiden admitted softly blushing as Louis kissed his wrist.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:14 pm
Louis gently planted soft sweet kiss after kiss along Aiden's upturned arm, each a few centimeters from the last.
"And if I did get a scar..." he asked as he kissed. "Would you still think my skin beautiful?"  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers