Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Orin gave a soft frustrated sigh. He needed to make a decision he knew because he couldn't just suddenly change his mind tomorrow. It was a choice between the next day or the day after however and it made it hard when he didn't want to face the pain either way. "I'll go to school I won't skip." Orin said finally. "It would make dad angry if he found out and running away would only give him more reason to pull me out."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:57 pm

Mikage looked at the other, "I understand, but you know it'll probably we worse than usual tomorrow, to the point where I may even end up in a fight." he said stating a possible event. Well it more inevitable, sooner or later he knew this was going to happen.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:28 pm

"No don't fight!" Orin protested. "What happens if you get kicked out of school again, then i'll be all alone once more." Orin continued grabbing the others arms and holding them. "I know it'll be worse but if we put it off it could be worse more than it will be tomorrow. Its better to face it then put it off."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Mikage looked at him, biting his lip. "You know I can't promise anything that I may not keep." he said hiding his eyes behind his hair. This is what he didn't like the most, Orin being hurt, and he not being able to do anything. It the worst thing for him.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Orin continued to give a pleading look as Mikage said he couldn't promise not to fight because he might not be able to keep his promise. "C-can we go home now?" Orin asked quietly.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:12 pm

Mikage looked at Orin the look he gave him hurt him, but it was how he was raised pretty much it couldn't be helped. At the question he gave a nod, "Yea. Lets go home." he said taking the Orin's hand and led him to the house.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:35 am

Orin allowed Mikage to take his hand and lead him home. "Mi-kun, when we get home can I see the picture your friends sent with you again?" Orin asked softly and hopefully. He wanted to see the picture of his mother again.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:22 pm

The walk was silent for the most part until they where closer to the house and Orin opened his mouth to speak. At the question he looked at him thinking for the briefest of moments. "Okay but try not to damage it or anything okay?" he asked always cautious and strict on items such as the photograph.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:48 am

"I wouldn't." Orin protested surprised his best friend was even questioning him on being careful with the picture, or with anything. Orin had never, never ruined something of Mikage's. "We're home." Orin called out as they entered the house.

"Welcome home. How was school?" came Orin's father called. Orin quickly ducked up stairs to his room.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Mikage looked at Orin and sighed shaking his head, "I know, force of habit that grew over the years." he said as they arrived home. Seeing running away from the question he turned to pa, "It was okay just a rough day with the rain and everything." he said as he headed up stairs. Once up there he got out the picture handing it to Orin as he got started on the homework.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:11 am

Orin’s father looked a bit apprehensive when Mikage assured him it was just a rough day, normally when Orin avoided him, he had had a bad day and something had made his wings less visible. “Alright you’ll take care of him won’t you, I’ll make a snack for you too.” Orin’s father said softly. Orin was sitting in his room when Mikage entered handing him the picture. “Thank you.” Orin said softly looking over the picture with a soft smile.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Mikage looked at Pa for a moment before nodding, "Of course I will." he said, "Thanks." he said in reference to the snack. Glancing at Orin Mikage smiled. "Sure thing." he said smiling as he finished his homework quickly.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:28 pm

Orin’s father gave a small smile knowing he could depend on Mikage. Orin gave a soft nod when Mikage spoke to him, he had a hard time tearing his eyes from the picture. He knew it was the only one he would ever see of his mother in her true form. The light colored hair he could only get from her.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:50 pm

Mikage had finished the homework and put it back in his bag and went to the bed laying next to Orin. Looking at him, he noticed how he was concentrating on the woman. "Its somewhat sad that the photo is black and white. We can only imagine what she actually looked like, but she is beautiful." he said smiling eying the photo as well. Glancing at Orin he smiled, "So do you know who she is?" he asked curiously since the sisters didn't remember her name, and Mikage had no idea who the woman was.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:03 pm

Orin didn’t even register Mikage had lain on his bed next to him until the other spoke. “She had hair the same color as mine, it was probably lighter though when they took this picture she was still a youngling. She looked a lot like me but female and older but she also had the purple eyes of the royal fairies. Her name was Azrael… she was my mother.” Orin answered softly. Somewhere in the back of his mind he could hear the song she had sung him as a baby.
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games