Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results
Filia_Nox_Noctis generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 31!

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:17 pm
I look forward to seeing how your contracts go Icy, might even take one of them myself. Now let's see what kind of damage I can do tonight.  
Filia_Nox_Noctis generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 21!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:46 pm
If this stupid RNG will work with me.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Filia_Nox_Noctis generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 8!

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:48 pm
I may just Prank this place without this RNG's permission.  
Filia_Nox_Noctis generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 49!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:01 pm
This is frustrating.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Filia_Nox_Noctis generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 27!

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:10 pm
I'm about ready to take a bat to that RNG.  
Filia_Nox_Noctis generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 45!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:12 pm
*kicks RNG* Give me a number I can work with.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:51 pm
*grins* Now I can get started. *hefts skull-headed rod* Let the smashing begin. twisted *starts smashing all the vases in the tea house* Ah the sound of ceramic shattering, music to my ears. *finishes breaking vases and turns on the chairs* Smash, break, destroy. twisted *swings hard splintering table tops* I shall leave nothing untouched. *sends shards of broken teacups flying as the skull rips thru the shelves of fine china* Now for the tea. *lights up a cigarette and starts dumping all the tea leaves into a pile on the floor* And the final touch. *pours a bottle of cheap vodka onto the pile of tea leaves* Now I'm out of here. *tosses cigarette butt into a corner on the way out the door*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:02 am
*again notices that the front door to Lily's Pad is ajar* Geez, not again! Those hooligans must really get a big thrill about destroying this place. There must be something that could be done to help prevent this from happening time and time again! *looks at his watch, pulls out Blackberry and texts a few notations while mumbling to himself* ... There's only one person that I am aware of that is totally nocturnal ... This just has to be Filia's handiwork! *Puts Blackberry back in pocket and before he leaves, he puts a new sign in the front window ... *

Sorry for the inconvenience, but Lily's Pad is once again temporarily Closed For Repairs.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

bandaidd generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 5!

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:12 am
RN for good deed... I guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:13 am
cheerleading! my fave! mrgreen  

bandaidd
Crew

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:14 am
*Faerie flitters around GGG, and notices the sign in the window at Lily's Pad. She goes inside and looks around at all the damage* Oh this simply will not do! *She cites a few incantations while she twirls around, waving her wand all around the Pad. Little sparkles of light and fairy dust are swirling around everywhere, while everything is magically cleaned up and all the broken items get replaced with brand new items. Brightly cleaned and polished floor tiles appear. New chairs and tables pop up here and there. New vases with fresh cut flowers appear on each table. New teacups appear on the new shelves. And lastly, a whole array of fresh teas and baked goods appear behind the counter. She looks around with approval, and pulls the closed sign out of the window* There! All fresh and ready to serve our patrons! I'm sure Lily will be very happy! heart *Faerie closes the door behind her and flitters away*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:40 am
*walks in and notices the clean up right away* Wow! Very good clean up job! Lily will greatly appreciate this! *helps himself to a cup of tea and grabs a couple of lemon scones with a napkin. Puts a very nice tip in the tip jar and heads on out to do more rounds*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:34 pm
Filia_Nox_Noctis
*grins* Now I can get started. *hefts skull-headed rod* Let the smashing begin. twisted *starts smashing all the vases in the tea house* Ah the sound of ceramic shattering, music to my ears. *finishes breaking vases and turns on the chairs* Smash, break, destroy. twisted *swings hard splintering table tops* I shall leave nothing untouched. *sends shards of broken teacups flying as the skull rips thru the shelves of fine china* Now for the tea. *lights up a cigarette and starts dumping all the tea leaves into a pile on the floor* And the final touch. *pours a bottle of cheap vodka onto the pile of tea leaves* Now I'm out of here. *tosses cigarette butt into a corner on the way out the door*

((This is not funny - it is over the top and flat mean. This thread was intended to "Prank" - not utter chaos and destruction. The five on one tactics isn't much fun to RP - but hey -w/e. This thread will be updated to indicate no further destruction of this type will be allowed.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:05 pm
*stops by for a late-night cup of chamomile tea to help with sleep*

[insert tiger grin]  

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
Eileen50 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 34!

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:36 pm
*saunters in, looking for ... something to do* Hmm, appears to be a little slow in here tonight. I was really hoping to find some action going on in here! *snickers evilly* evil  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games