Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:39 pm
Tillie shrugged, she wasn't sure how to respond to his reply. She could try to argue with him, but it would probably just go around in circles. She decided to just let it go. "At least it isn't raining today. Mia and Mika aren't used to facing the weather conditions." she said, to start a conversation.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:05 pm
Zane let Mia drink, "It may rain at some point while we are out here, I hope we don't get too much though." He pulled an apple out of his bag and twisted it in half, "We should be at the next town before the sun is at it's zenith." He held up half the apple, "For Mika?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:23 pm
Tillie smiled and took the apple placing it in her palm. Mika took it and began to munch on it. Tillie sat down next to Mika and patted the space next to her, "You can come closer to me, I don't bite." she said.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:47 am
Zane laughed and sat next to Tillie, holding her hand, "I know you don't." He watched the light reflecting off of the stream dance across her face, "We do need to keep moving though. As soon as the horses are done drinking we need to go."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:18 pm
Tillie nodded her head, "Just a little bit longer." she said. She looked at the horses, and then at Zane. "Another way we could allow one to rest would be if we rode together. We could alternate every so often and let the other horse carry our things." she said, glancing at her pack.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:47 pm
Zane blushed, knowing that she was unaware, or at least thinking that she was, of what could happen if they did. "Only if I get to ride in front. It's a good idea though."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:59 pm
Tillie smiled, "That would be great, because then I will be able to observe the land and take in the sights." she said. She noticed his blush but wasn't sure what had brought it on. Zane blushed when Tillie spoke of him in good light, he blushed when she told him that he was attractive, and he blushed when Tillie forgot that people like their boundaries. As far as she knew she hadn't done any of those things. "We should probably get going, right?" she asked, noticing that the horses had stopped drinking.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:04 pm
Zane stood and brushed himself off, "That sounds good. I'll start repacking our stuff." He went to Mia and started moving the packs from her to Mika.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:10 pm
Tillie stood up and mimicked Zane in brushing off the dust. She wasn't sure what to do, so she stood and waited. "Do you know the name of the next town?" she asked.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:10 am
Zane finished moving the packs and offered to help Tillie onto the horse, "It's Jinilak. A small town that is on the edge of most merchant's paths. It's a nice place in my opinion, no one will recognize you there, so there is no danger of being found out yet."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:12 pm
Tillie nodded, she was a little relieved. She didn't want to be taken back ever, and she would be very upset if they were caught and Zane got in trouble for something that was her idea. She accepted his help, "I'm not sure that many people know me. My father has always been strict about who we associate with." she said.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Zane hefted himself into the saddle and took the reins, "It's really too bad that you were kept in such a way. But like the caged bird, you fly at the first chance you get. Hold on." He snapped the reins and urged Mia into a slow trot.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:49 am
Tillie delicately wrapped her arms around Zane as Mia began to move. She shrugged, "Being kept caged in will make it easier to escape." she said. With no one knowing what the Princess looked like, it was easy to ride through towns and just pass through unnoticed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:12 pm
Zane smiled at the feel of her arms around him, "At least until they get the royal painters to circulate your likeness. How attached to your hair are you?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:41 pm
Tillie blew a stray strand of hair out of her face. She considered her attachment to her hair, it was her family's tradition for a woman to choose her hair style when she is married off. It was a sign that the woman is out of childhood and that her parents have allowed her to make her own choices. Until that day, the child's hair would go uncut and left to grow out naturally. Tillie attempted a shrug, which just slightly pushed her shoulders into Zane's back. "I am not attached to it. It is there, and I care for it. It was due to be changed when Father found a suitable Royal or Noble to be my groom." she told him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff