Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:50 am

Haven didn't stand up quite yet. She was waiting to see if the pain subsided and if it didn't, which it was showing it wasn't going to, she'd have to walk and put up with it.

After a few moments, she finally stood up and slowly made her way over to Ray and Alex. She let out a small laugh and said, "Very stubborn..." She shook her head a bit and sighed as she held her side.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:01 am

Ray picked up Alex gingerly and hoisted him so that he would be easy to carry. He started walking slowly then, his patience dwindling slowly but he was breathing evenly as though he had no trouble. He felt his muscles spasm slightly.

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:03 am

Haven started to walk next to him and kept quiet. She wanted to help him but didn't know how she could. It would be too hard for both of them to carry him at once and she was afraid that if she helped, she'd drop Alex due to the pain in her side.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:24 am

"We'll make the journey go faster if we talk," he said in a calm voice. "I want you to be as comfortable as possible right now." There was a hint in his voice that was telling her that she needed to be distracted at least. He was scanning the forest edge and had a feeling the wolves would be coming soon. Alex could be smelled from a great distance and his distress would be obvious.

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:27 am

Haven sighed a bit, getting the hint. "Ok..." She said looking around a bit. "Talk... about what exactly?" She asked. She wasn't feeling very out going at the moment so it would take her a bit to try and start a conversation. She wanted to know if he had anything in mind.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:08 pm

"Tell me about your family, where you come from, that sort of stuff," Ray said in a calm voice but wanting her to be distracted. It would be a while before they got there. If his horse found him before then it would be faster. He would send Haven on ahead to get some help.

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:26 pm

Haven thought a bit and said, "Well... I come from the town near here... well, its about a few hours away but anyways, my father died when I was young and my mother is ill. She's staying at the castle with us now." She suddenly felt awful about how she had thought of her mother. She should have known better than to have listened to her. "By the way... What's your name? If you have said so already then I apologize..." She said. She was a little out of it at the moment but not too much.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:20 pm

"My name is Ray," he responded in a cool tone and he could hear Alex groan slightly in his wolfish way at the name. "I live in the forest about four or five miles away from the castle, I have been living there since I was born. Tell me more about your mother?"

He was curious but he was only doing this to make the trip seem shorter for her. It always felt like a long time whenever he made this long trek to the castle. He'd gone to see a few of the maids before, bringing them potions and other things behind Alex's back.

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Haven nodded and said, "Thank you Ray and its nice to meet you." She smiled a bit then a bit. "Well... there isn't much to say about my mother. She's very kind hearted and always wants what's best for me and anyone else she cares about." She said, a thoughtful expression on her face.

She looked around a bit at the trees then over to Ray. "So you've lived there since you were born? That's nice. I would love to be in the forest. I feel calmer near the trees..." She said softly. "Do you know if that'd be because I can apparently control the earth? I believe my grandmother said I had a connection to the Earth but I don't know what to believe from her anymore. I did make a flower grow though... as well as a vine..." She said. She was starting to talk a lot again which was showing she had temporarily forgotten about the pain.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:12 pm

"That is very likely," Ray said with a slight smile. "I prefer to stay in the forest because I am not overwhelmed by seeing visions of people. I also communicate well with animals." He'd been able to manage it recently because of the small amount of people that lived in these areas.

"It gets lonely when you live alone," he admitted after a moment. He could swear her heard his horse now if he concentrated long enough but it would take a while before that actually happened.

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Haven nodded as she listened to him speak. "Really?! That's amazing!" She said happily. She would love to communicate with animals, she loved them a lot. She still wasn't thinking about her side... and had also completely forgotten he was carrying Alex. She had a short attention span at times.

She then frowned a bit at his words then said, "I can imagine! Living alone just sounds awful!!" She shook her head a bit then sighed.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:49 pm

"What else do you do when you're locked up in a cabin in the middle of no where," he said in more of a muttering tone. He could feel, almost hear his horse draw closer and when she came into the clearing looking frantic she seemed to calm when she saw Ray. When she saw Haven however she looked ready to charge the girl and topple her over.

"Aye," Ray said when the horse approached with the half-terrified and half-angered expression on her face, "Ephraim, calm down. You'll be fine, we'll be fine." The horse seemed to calm down and when Alex was slid onto her back she seemed to relax a little bit.

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Haven looked over at him curiously and then to the ground. "Why do you live alone then?" She asked curiously. "Surely you have someone of whom you care for?" She asked. She hoped she wasn't entering a touchy subject with him. She bit her lip a bit and continued to look at the ground as if she were studying it.

She then moved her hands to her side suddenly. It was starting to hurt more now but she was planning to just ignore it. She kept walking but was now clenching her teeth a bit. When the pain died down a little bit, she relaxed slightly.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:54 pm

"My parents died a while ago and my teacher died soon after them," he admitted sheepishly. There was more age to him than really met the eye, he'd experienced more than the average person during his lifetime and he was aware of that. He had been lucky to get the amount of training that he'd received.

The horse snorted at her when she'd asked the question but upon seeing the pain looked more sympathetic. It began to walk alongside Haven now, making sure that she'd have something to hold onto if she lost her balance.

Alex's eyes had flickered open a few times and he'd gotten a glimpse of Haven a few times. He was too out of it to really think about why she was clutching her side. He was too out of it to really think about anything except for the fact that his father, who wasn't really his father, was still alive.

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:00 pm

Haven nodded a bit as she listened to him. "I'm sorry." She said honestly. She then nearly fell over because she had tripped over something... or was it thin air? Either way, it was a good thing his horse had moved next to her so she could grab onto her and not fall.

"Are we almost there?" She asked curioulsly and also because she didn't know how much longer she'd be able to walk. The warm feeling she had on her side seemed to be spreading now through her stomach. "Is the pain and heat suppose to spread?" She asked, trying not to sound worried.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games