Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:01 am
"Oh don't start with that propriety again Hiquel. Please call me Anna," she whispered then took a deep breath and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Hiquel. For everything. Even if I saw a man killed...Its better me knowing he's dead than sharing my bed every night, raping me to his pleasure...thank you," she repeated and then hugged him. "You don't even realize how scared I was last night. I thought for sure he was going to..." She was crying now. Her walls breaking down just for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:27 am
Hiquel let out a sigh of relief, she wasn't mad at him, or afraid of him after all. He wrapped his arms around her "It's over Anna, I'm just glad I got there on time this time, and I'm sorry you had to suffer until then. Just as I said once before, You father chose well when he hired me to protect you, and I always shall." He lifted her chin and looked into her eyes smiling as he wiped away a tear, "Now I get to protect you as a queen, if you still want me to of course."  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:15 pm
"Why under heaven would I get rid of you? I can't imagine myself without you," she breathed then kissed him tentavily. "I'm sorry...I know I shouldn't of just did that...but I couldn't help it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:34 pm
Hiquel looked a little shocked, "Anna, you... don't need to apologize, I..." He paused and leaned close to her stopping less then an inch away and rested his forehead against hers, "I would love to kiss you as well, but I don't think now is the best time, I am sorry Anna."  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:52 pm
"You're right. How would it look if a servant came in here with me in this black drab and then seeing us together. I apologize again Hiquel," she mused and then wiped her eyes. "God I feel horrible. This whole country is in a mess and its up to me to fix it. But Hiquel you should have seen the look of relief on the faces of these people. Donnovan was horrible to them and I don't want to do the same."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:03 pm
Hiquel hugged her tightly then let go, "I know you will do great Anna, and if you ever need help I am here for you, and now it is by your, and my, choice."  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:07 pm
"It is isn't it?" she mused thoughtfully. "I've never been given the power to choose before and now I'm the most powerful woman in the country. But I know Donnovan was the least of my worries. Rumors are going to surface that it was I who killed him. I'm going to have to face that and the dangers of his followers..." She shook her head. "I'll need you to be there for me Hiquel, if only for support."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:18 pm
"Anna I will always help you, and I will not let anyone harm you again, ev..." He was interupted by a loud knock on his door.
"Your highness, May I enter? There is a messenger here for you from Lamear."  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:24 pm
"Thank you," she said softly, taking the message. Probably condolances from her father, she decided then glanced at Hiquel with a quick smile before tearing the seal and reading. Her brow creased. "What?" she thought aloud and then sank onto Hiquel's bed. "My father's dead...he died three days after we left. Hence why the letter was sent and arrived today. It means that I'm queen to both realms now. God in heaven how am I going to do this," she sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:53 pm
Hiquel bowed in respect because of the messenger that was still in the doorway, "Your majesty, I may have only worked as your guardian until now, but I have great standing with my people, I would be willing to help you with any problems that may arise, I will of course continue guarding you as we were just discussing, but I do not mind helping you with politics as well."  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:37 am
She looked up at the messenger. "You may leave now," she said simply. Watching him leave and shut the door, she looked at Hiquel. "Well...you'd attend to the council with me wouldn't you. Its my first time meeting with them. And I'll need help managing the laws and butting both countries together as one. Goodness this is going to a nightmare in and of itself." She got up and straightened her dress. "Where's Nadina? Training in the courtyard with the men?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:20 am
Hiquel smiled and bowed slightly, "As much as I dislike politics, I will go with you, at least for moral support, though I suspect I will need to do more, and as for Nadina, I think she is in the courtyard, but I doubt any of the men are a sufficient enough of a challenge to actually train her." He laughed quietly, "Shall we go and watch her for a bit?"  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:10 am
Anna smiled. "That would be wonderful," she grinned and then led him out. "I already need a break from court and its only my first day as queen. I'd love to watch little Nadina kill so to speak," she laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:23 pm
When the got to the courtyard Nadina was fighting two men that were twice her size using only a 2 foot stick, she was skillfully blocking each attack, and even managed to get one of them to hit himself on the head. The two men decided to get her between them, "Well now they are in trouble." Hiquel grinned enjoying his sisters display of ability. She jumped and kicked off of the one behind her knocking him to the ground, and jumped over the second one catching his neck with the stick, she held on and let her wight strangle the man while using her feet to block the second man's attacks, when the first dropped his stick she let go of one end and fell to the ground, then knocked the other man to the ground with a kick to his ankles, and pinned him to the ground.  

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:36 am
"God knows I could never learn to fight like that," Anna mused watching Nadina's quick movements and the concentration on her face. When Nadina finished laying both men out, she stepped away. "Now...any more comments...about my body and I'll be sure to break a bone next time," she mused smiling then turned and smiled. "Well good morning," she said happily, walking over to them.

Anna laughed. "Morning," she smirked. "Good job. Hungry?" she asked.

Nadina smiled more. "Mmm...absolutely. Coming along Hiquel?" she asked him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff