Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:17 pm
Glad his face wasn't stuck to the ice he made a large grin. When he opened his eyes he saw her. "WOW, your cute." Dumb struck he just hung there with his head in the hole.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:29 pm
"Haha, Well thank you. piro, it was right?" The rest of the ice melted as she walked forward. She then looked at Arekkusa. "Interesting.." she managed to say while analyzing her two wings, one demonic and one angelic. so this is the intruding female from before.. "Well anyway, i am, as you can see, a survivor of that, terrible incident. Would you mind if i stick with you guys for a while? She asked, a hint of sarcasm was always present in her voice, it seemed normal.  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:27 pm
Axel looked down at the conversing party. "Ah whatever." He left the roof and retired back to the armory door. "Oh crap, when Piro finds this he's gonna be pissed!" He said as he look at the man-made hole in the large steel door.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:10 pm
Dakouta stayed outside and laughed a bit, made a poll of ice and leaned against it.

Rekky adjourned back to inside the factory the first thing she noticed was Axel standing next to a door with a hole through it. She flew up to him. "Oh jeez what did you do..?" She asked him.  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:24 pm
Axel noticed Arekkusa call from behind him. "Remember when Prio and Ryousuke were fighting? Well i came here for a better weapon. This WAS the door to the armory. I tried to oepn it but," He then pointed to a panel at the side of the melted door. "The door needed a password to open. So I melted a hole in the door." Axel got to his knee and held his held. "MAAAAN! Piro's gonna kill me! And literally since he has no memory of me."  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:28 pm
"Dont you worry friend, Ill back you up." She said smiling. She turned to the door and sat down. "Hey, do you know a thing about that new girl outside..?" She asked suddenly.  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:33 pm
"The only thing I know about the girl is that she can manipulate ice, just as I do with fire." Axel smiled at this.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:47 pm
"Have you ever had the weird feeling that you've seen someone before..?" She continued asking. "Oh, im sorry.. im kinda spacing out.." She added and turned to him.  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:53 pm
Axel looked at Arekkusa funny. "Nope, and it's alright." He went inside the hole wandered around in the armory. "I wonder if Piro even knows what that rail gun fires?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:18 pm
Ryousuke leaned against the wall thinking about the fight then decided to stop and he sighed sheaths his sword and placing the dagger in his sleeve. "this is irritating" He mumbled and closed his eyes letting his hair cover his face.  

Kuchiki-Roy

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:38 pm
Piro suddenly snapped out of his trance. "I seance a disturbance in the force. LOL just kidding." He then turns around towards the building. "AXEL IM GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU BROKE ANYTHING." He yelled in a furious rage. "Wait who's Axel?" He starts to walk through the wall still confused.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:49 pm
Dakouta went to follow him but was too late. "Its alright, I'll just find the door." She murmured and walked around the building till she found a door, upon entering it she gazed in awe about all the supplies and stuff inside. "Wow.."

Rekky turned back and layed back against the wall. "Oi, what a day.." She whispered to herself. "And by the way, didnt someone say something about an alter we were going to go to or something?" She asked, opening one eye.  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:12 pm
"Yeah, Ryousuke said something about that. What's so special about them anyway?" Axel said as he walked through the rows of weapons place on racks. "M4, M60, P90,..."Axel went on naming firearms and weapons. Axel suddenly stopped between a rack of assault rifles and sub-machine guns and gazed at his hands. "But why do I rely on man-made weapons when I AM a weapon?" he said asking the wind.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:53 am
"Who's a weapon?" Piro asked as he walked out of a shadow a few isles over from Axel. "Sorry if i scared you just passing through to the control room. I kinda want to know where everyone is." He made a innocent smirk as he stopped by Axel. "Oh by the way, who are you." He asked as he got up real close.  

kokushibyou-_0

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:49 am
Ryousuke sighed as he thought about what his dagger did earlier in the day. "Is there an altar near by?" He mumbled to himself then he opened his eyes and looked around then at his dagger. "If there is an altar....show yourself" He mumbled then sighed again.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games