Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:13 pm
Tori laughed again, "I look just as Karissa does. So if you think she is beautiful, then you would think I was too." she said. Tori shrugged, "I can't really answer that. She's not a social butterfly, so I don't think it is that odd of a choice."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:22 pm
"We do seem to fit each others personalities, and we know what the other is going through." He gave Tori a small smile, "Still afraid?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:35 pm
Tori sighed and nodded, "Always." she replied. "That's all that I can be." she explained. "If you want something different you're out of luck with me."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:40 pm
Alaric squeezed her hand softly, "So long as you aren't afraid of me, or at least not terrified..."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:47 pm
Tori smiled, "I'm not afraid of you. You aren't threatening me, and you've listened to my warnings about him. Most people tell me I am crazy." she said. "But I am not. He's out there and I am sure he is looking."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:55 pm
He smiled and looked at their hands, "I won't let him find you, and if he does, I won't let him get you... I promise."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:03 pm
Tori's eyes brightened, "You mean it?" she asked. Then she smacked her forehead, "Of course you do, you wouldn't have said it if you didn't." she said she stood up and began to walk around the room. Tori was so excited that she couldn't stand to sit still, "We haven't had protection since our..." her sentence faded off and the smile turned to a more childlike smile. She beamed at Alaric, and playfully ran to his side and touched his shoulder. "You're it!" she called as she ran to the opposite side of the room.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:09 pm
Alaric blinked as she suddenly changed to such a playful mood, "I take it you're not Tori." He stood up and smiled at her, "You're not Karissa or Kelly either. Who are you?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:26 pm
Allie giggled and hopped onto the bed and began to bounce on it. Her face turned serious for a moment, "I'm not allowed to talk to strangers." she told him. Her smile spread across her face again, "If you tell me your name you will not be a stranger anymore." she suggested.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:39 pm
Alaric gave her a small smile, "I'm not a stranger though, I'm friends with Karissa and Tori. My name is Alaric." He stayed on the floor and fidgeted with his shirt.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:50 pm
Allie shook her head, "Tori doesn't have friends. She's scared of everyone and everything. She's a fraidy cat." she told him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:54 pm
He smiled to himself and blushed, "I know, I was just talking to her before you came, I think she was so happy with me that you came out. I guess you could say I'm her first friend if she has never had one..." He smiled at her, his blush still bright, "So what is your name?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:13 pm
Allie shrugged, "I don't buy it." she said. She hopped off of the bed and hugged him, "My name is Allie, and you're my new friend." she told him. She tapped his shoulder again, "Tag! You're it!" she called again. She ran to the door and quickly unlocked it and ran down the hall.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:16 pm
Alaric's face lit up when she suddenly hugged him and he sat stunned for a few seconds before he stood and ran after her, he wove through the students in the hall and quickly caught up to her, "I can run really fast you know." He laughed quietly as he ran with her just out of his reach.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:31 pm
Allie laughed as she ran. "I run fast too!" she called as she sped up.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff