Cursed Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:53 pm
She sat down, staring at the board as she always did. She was a little surprised with herself for saying yes but she was tired of putting on an act to save people's lives. Shaking her head as she thought, she took out the few things that she needed and began to wait for class to start.

Aeron appeared next to her, hearing the miserable whispers of the girls that were obessed with Xavier. It could only mean one thing...Rina had agreed to his request. His eyes swirled blood red. He would make them hate each other somehow...he had to.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:57 pm
Xavier looked over at the girls, then ran his hand down a friend's butt as he passed, winking at him. The other guy winked back but sent Xavier a questioning look once the girls weren't looking, and Xavier gave him another look, they just talked with their eyes basically the whole class.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:07 pm
Going into Xavier's class, he sat there and watched him 'talk' to his friend. He felt like making Xavier fly through a couple fo buildings but there were too many people in this class.

Rina smiled when the teacher told them that today was a work day. During class she worked on the things she didn't finish and then went on to reading since there was nothing else to do. Time flied by and the bell rang, signaling that school was finally over. Picking up her stuff she walked to the front of the school.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:12 pm
((-glares at Aeron- YOU WILL NOT ATTACK MY CHARACTER! I WILL THROW YOU INTO A SAVAGE PACK OF RAPIST HOBOS! FEAR MEEE!))

Xavier worked on the assignment that he had been given, just smiling as he looked over at the teacher who was raising a brow, obviously hearing about what he had done so far. The teacher cocked a brow and shook her head, wondering if the boy was doing drugs. Xavier looked at her as a girl passed by him, running her hand along his arm, he stood, looking purely outraged. "I LIKE BOYS! NOT YOU, YOU STD SPREADING WHORE!" He screamed, grabbing his stuff and storming out of the classroom dramatically, just as the bell rang. He walked to his car, waiting by the door, wondering if he could find Rina.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:17 pm
(( -laughs evilly- he just wants to show Rina what he can do))

Aeron blinked....he had not been expecting Xavier to do something like that but it made him smile. That meant Rina wouldn't be with him...unless this was all just an act. Sighing he got up, appearing next to Rina now, as she walked through the exit of the school.

She kept walking, making her way through the crowd. It was rather funny how they all believed the little act that Xavier had put on. Smiling, she saw Xavier and walked up to him, wondering what else he had done to cause the girl's to gossip even more.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:21 pm
((-is staring Aeron down with a murderous glare- He better not test me.))

Xavier smiled as she came up to him and he wrapped her in a hug, looking away from her as one of the girls looked over, still fuming, apparently hearing what he'd called her friend. "Rina rina rina!! Gimme my skittles or I'm never letting you goooo!" He grinned, poking at her sides and kissing her on the cheek. He pulled back only to kiss her on the cheek again, leaving an obnoxiously messy kiss mark.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:30 pm
She couldn't help but laugh as he mentioned skittles. Wiping her cheek after he had kissed her cheek twice. "But I don't have any." she said just playing along for now.

He growled, watching him hug her. He stood behind Rina, glaring at Xavier. Aeron slowly became visible to Xavier, grinning as he did this, hoping to scare him off.

((he's thinking about it))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:37 pm
As a figure started to form behind Rina, Xavier gave a low growl in the back of his throat, already getting protective of his girlfriend. He glared at the newcomer, just refusing to back down when the guy thought that he could stand and smirk at people. His eyes narrowed in a glare at the man, waiting for him to leave. "Rina, but I want my skitttttleeeeessss!" Xavier whined, forcing himself to calm down.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:43 pm
Hearing the growl she blinked wondering what the cause of it was. She was about to turn around and see what was wrong when he mentioned the skittles again. "Is there anything else you would be willing to take that I actually have?" she asked, smiling even though the thought of him growling was still bugging her.

Aeron placed his hand on Rina's shoulder even though she wouldn't be able to feel it. He kept his eyes on Xavier, wondering if he could make Rina think that Xavier was crazy. That would be wonderful.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:52 pm
Xavier's eye twitched when the hand rested on Rina's shoulder and he bit his lips, trying to control his anger. Apparently Rina had no clue what was going on.. Maybe he was just seeing things? He shook his head, fronwing in thought. "Can I play with your class ring?" He asked, trying to seem calm though he was far from it.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:58 pm
((class ring?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:04 pm
((Are you in highschool yet? ... But it's erm... Like a ring that you can get in high school.. Sorta something for memories I guess? I suck at explaining things. D smile )  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:07 pm
((yeah but we don't get those...))

Rina shrugged and handed it over to him, putting it into his hand. He seemed to be acting strange but she pushed those thoughts away.

Aeron brushed her hair back leaning against her now, smiling. Whispering a few things into her ear though he made sure she couldn't hear him. "She's mine." he said looking back at Xavier.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:17 pm
Xavier clenched his fists, glaring at the man behind Rina then looking to her desperately. "I didn't know you had some weird guy dating you..." He murmured, a look of hurt on his face as he just stayed quiet, losing his hyper mood instantly, just staring at the ground, biting his lips to the point where they bled.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:21 pm
"What?" she asked, completely shocked. "I wouldn't have agreed to go out with you if I alreadly was with someone." She took a step back as Aeron disappeared. "I don't cheat." she said. Rina couldn't believe that he would think of her that way. Pulling her things closer to herself walking away. Aeron was happy with what he had done.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff