Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashley the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:00 pm
Recursive Paradox
Well I can confirm the first one, everyone insists the second is true and the third you'll just have to ask Error about. >.>

aaa~ *wiggles around grinning*
I'm sorry, don't mind me... I'm insane biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:32 pm
BEWARE THE UGLY!

No joke, beware the ugly.
o.O

(Also, i is lurker, so you don't need to try and start long conversations with this lurker here. biggrin ) 3nodding  

Colored White

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:22 pm
Oh, stop.
You're not ugly. Quit yelling at us.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:54 pm
-Bows head- Yessur! -Scampers off-  

Colored White

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:08 pm
Ashley the Bee
Recursive Paradox
Well I can confirm the first one, everyone insists the second is true and the third you'll just have to ask Error about. >.>

aaa~ *wiggles around grinning*
I'm sorry, don't mind me... I'm insane biggrin

It's a good kind of crazy though. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:09 pm
The Musical Lemon

Where is it? Is it behind that really nice guy with the radiant smile? *teases*  

Recursive Paradox

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:11 pm
Recursive Paradox

I never really realized how much more girls are freed up in gender expression than guys until long after I transitioned and became very female looking.

It's a weird double standard. What's sad is that guys tend to keep it shameful, and thus keeping that standard, instead of just being more secure about their sexuality and know that clothes are just that... clothes. I know I wouldn't mind if guys wore more kilts and such types of clothes around.

Quote:

If you don't mind my asking, and you can PM the answer if it's a bit personal, but how are you and Error connected? I've seen you mention them before, but I never really understood your relationship "status". I'd rather not try to assume either sweatdrop as I'd probably be wrong

Quote:
Most adorable way I've seen sheltered show. *griiiin*

Thank you? lol ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:42 pm
Recursive Paradox
The Musical Lemon

Where is it? Is it behind that really nice guy with the radiant smile? *teases*
this is me agreeing....

3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Colored White

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:40 am
<.< I don't see what it is you see, but thanks... >.> sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:41 am
Illiezeulette
i'm convinced i'm the youngest one here.

i never thought i'd get self-conscious on the intarwebs
>>;

Meh, I'm pretty young.
It dosen't bother me so much anymore. For the obvious reason that I got older, lol, and also because once people talk to me and see what I'm about, age isn't actually an issue.
Plus it wasn't like I was too young to be exposed to certain topics or anything.  

patch99329

Maze

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:29 am
The Musical Lemon
<.< I don't see what it is you see, but thanks... >.> sweatdrop

Your face is fairly symmetrical. This is good. You have good teeth. Also good. Your cheeks are a little round, but that just means you eat well. I'd tell you to consider another hair-do, but all in all, I have to agree there's not a whole lot of ugly going on in there.

Anyone any tips on how to gain weight, by the way? I'm getting annoyed at myself. XD;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:54 pm
Taliah
Recursive Paradox

I never really realized how much more girls are freed up in gender expression than guys until long after I transitioned and became very female looking.

It's a weird double standard. What's sad is that guys tend to keep it shameful, and thus keeping that standard, instead of just being more secure about their sexuality and know that clothes are just that... clothes. I know I wouldn't mind if guys wore more kilts and such types of clothes around.

It's very much self enforced. As soon as a guy stops giving a s**t about what other people think of his clothing he's free to dress how he wants. Well except for places where people actually try to beat you for it and then you need to buy weapons and train to kill. x_x

Quote:
Quote:

If you don't mind my asking, and you can PM the answer if it's a bit personal, but how are you and Error connected? I've seen you mention them before, but I never really understood your relationship "status". I'd rather not try to assume either sweatdrop as I'd probably be wrong.

We're involved together in a polyamorous relationship. Living together actually. Things are pretty committed between us now. 3nodding  

Recursive Paradox

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:00 pm
Maze
Your cheeks are a little round, but that just means you eat well.
Also means that when he's 55, he'll look like he's in his thirties. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:11 pm
Maze

Anyone any tips on how to gain weight, by the way? I'm getting annoyed at myself. XD;

There's the nuri diet: try to healthy in smaller portions, gain 5 lbs anyways, give up and stabilize with subsidized fast food. mmmm, cheeseburgers  

maenad nuri
Captain

patch99329

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:58 pm
Maze

I suggest simply increase portion size. But eat healthily! 3nodding  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games