Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:30 pm
Badgerkit's eyes widened. "Kindlestar . . ." he whispered worried.
"w-wait! Cinderstar! Hold on!" Redpine called after Cinderstar, who was already a good deal ahead.
Emptykit turned her head to Dawnstar. "I felt them disappear! It's was . . . " Emptykit didn't know how to describe it, how her ear has slide slowly back into her head. "soo weird!!" Emptykit starting to pat her head again, hoping to feel a bulge or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:03 pm
Kindlestar looked at Badgerkit and tilted her head curiously. "What is it?" she asked him, blinking down at him.

Aurican looked at Badgerkit, equally worried. He had only known this girl for a couple of hours, but he liked her and the way she was, especially around the others that were like her, making him concerned for her well being.

"Can you read?" he asked Badgerkit after a while, not sure what he wanted to hear.

Dawnlight ran lighting fast after Cinderstar and punched her on the head. "Yo leaf brain! We are calling you. What was that Emptykit?" he asked his Clanmate, turning around.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:03 pm
Badgerkit looked down at the menu. It was filled with squiggly lines, with pictures next to them. Those squiggly lines were slowly making sense to him. "No" Badgerkit lied. how much time do we have left?
Emptykit stood up shakely. Redpine trotted over and helped her up. "we're running out of time!" Emptykit said quickly. "I'm turning into a two-legger! We're running out of time!" she yelled.
Cinderstar's stomach dropped. They had no idea where to look once they get to the clearing. Time was the enemy. "we must hurry, Dawnlight you haven't fully changed right? I'm going on ahead, follow my scent." Cinderstar turned and started running as fast as she could. Fear quickened her step. this is bad, oh starclan what do i do!?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:15 pm
Aurican frowned. "We better get what you want to eat and then head out to find the others then. At least your personalities don't match your age..." he muttered, looking at Kindlestar. She looked about seventeen in age, yet her attitude was of a much more older person.

She really is young to be the leader... I am sure even by their standards...
he thought, remembering Cinderstar.

Kindlestar nodded and looked down at the menu again. "I'm going to go with the rib eye steak... What do you want then Badgerkit? Want the hamburger? It looks like something you might like..." she said, thinking the nuggets looked more like a WoodClan food.

Dawnlight grinned and grabbed Emptykit. "We are FireClan, the fastest Clan of all. Who does she think she is talking to?" he sneered, following after her, carrying Emptykit in piggyback form.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:22 pm
(*hits kindlestar* I HEARD THAT!!!)
Badgerkit nodded. He still wasn't sure what a Hamburger was, but by now he would eat anything. "ya"
(wanna take turns being the waitress?)
A eighten year old girl walked up to the table. She didn't like her job, she was just doing this so she could get through college. "What'll ya have?" She sighed looking down at the odd group of three. hmm . . looks like the short one is the younger brother of the girl, but what about the boy . . hey he's kinda cute . . the waitress raised her eyebrows in interest.
~~~~~
Emptykit pulled her arms tighter around Dawnlight's neck. She was slightly shaking. i .. i think i know now why Badgerkit hit me before . . this is defiantly NOT fun!
~~~
Cinderstar heard the others catching up already, well at least they wont be slowing me down. . . a bright light caught Cinderstar's eye. The trees had thinned finally. A clearing opened up before her, two leg monsters were parked at one end, while a great lake sat on the other. "I'm back" Cinderstar gasped.
~~~~~~~
Redpine trotted along slowly, watching the others get farther and farther away. "I'm . .not . . used . . to this!" Redpine panted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:17 am
Honeyheart. now used to his two-legger legs. walked beside redpine.
"so why do you think this is happening?" he asked.

((and no, you didn't))  

Sir naphalatha

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:02 am
((If you ask me, you already have trouble in mind with her. twisted ))

Aurican looked at the girl and smiled up at her. "Yes, the kid'll be having a kid's hamburger, I will have the jalapeño alfredo and um... what will you have?" he asked Kindlestar, glancing up at her.

Kindlestar was still looking at the menu when she looked up at him. "That sounds good," she said, smiling at him and giving him the menu. "I'll have what he's having," she told the waitress, eyeing her and feeling awkward at how small she felt all of a sudden.

Dawnlight looked back and noticed Redpine trying to catch up. "Best get those paws movin'" he called, sneering at him as he continued to follow Cinderstar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:55 pm
( twisted i have no idea what your talking about . . cool )
Redpine shrugged "so far i think i believe Cinderstars theory, this was defiantly connected to the purple moon" (refer back to past posts)
He lifted his head up and glared at Dawnlight "i'm coming i'm coming!"

~~~
Cinderstar wandered slowly through the clearing her memories from that night started to trickle back. "that's right, we were meeting, and then . . ." Cinderstar heard a branch snap and she flew around "who's there!?!?" she snarled on edge.
~~~~~
Waitress noticed the flicker of un-ease in the girls eyes, "great, would ya like someth'n to drink?" she turned her back on the girl and the kid, only paying attention to the boy.
~~~
Badgerkit felt something like electricity shoot through him hey! HEY! she's ignoring us! Badgerkit's face scrunched up into a scowl.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:57 pm
Dawnlight stopped next to Cinderstar and let go of Emptykit, letting her dangling on his back as he assumed a fighting stance, his ear flat.

Kindlestar noticed the girl ignoring them as well. Her face however, grew to a smirk. Kindlestar wasn't known for her strength, or even her speed, but for her wits, and her incredible mischief, although being a leader had toned this down a lot. However, she wasn't leader here, and she felt a long dose of kicking back and messing with others in order.

She had realized that the girl had a high interest in Aurican, and this didn't surprise her. He was a very good looking human. Kindlestar placed her hand on his and gave him a perky smile. "Hurry up Auri, you don't want to leave her waiting," she said, poking his forehead when he turned to look at her.

Aurican looked from one girl to the other then looked at Badgerkit with a look of utter confusion in his face. "Um... right... just a coke... Same for the other two," he told the waitress, a small sweatdrop running down his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:32 pm
A man stood in front of them. His large glasses slid a little down his nose. (btw i'm going with science, makes more sense >.<) He then calmly pushed them back up with his finger. "Calm down, i'm here because i thought you would be coming back." A gust of wind rushed through. Cinderstar's hair flew up, her face in shock. She knew this man from somewhere. "w-who are you!?" She snarled, trying to stay calm.
~~~
Emptykit let go and dropped down behind Dawnlight. She blinked between Cinderstar and the man. "Do . . Do you think they know each other?" Emptykit whispered to Dawnlight.
~~~~
The waitress almost dropped her pen. T-this girl! She dares mess with me!! The waitress coughed a little into her hand. "Great, i'll be back with your order shortly." She started to walk away but tripped and landed on Aurican's lap. "oh! oh dear! i'm so sorry!" She gasped, half smirking.

~~~
Badgerkit stopped scowling, and looked confused at Kindlestar.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:27 pm
Dawnlight looked at Emptykit and shrugged. "No idea. I do not associate much with other Clans."

Aurican grunted as the girl landed on his lap. "It's okay. Here, let me help you up," he said, helping her up.

Kindlestar looked at Badgerkit and gave him a wink.

"You sure seem to have a lot of girls fall on you... That's kindda how we met isn't it?" she asked him, beaming up at him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:26 am
Honeyheart thought for a moment.
"i think we should try and find a way to reverse this. i don't like being a two-legger. think starclan would help us?"  

Sir naphalatha

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:20 pm
Emptykit sighed and looked back over at Cinderstar.
~~
The man pulled something out of his pocket. "This is my I.D. my name is Mike Kashi, or Dr. Kashi, i run a lab not to far from here. Will you and your friends join me?" Dr. Kashi turned and started to walk into the woods.
~~
Cinderstar scratched her head, totally confused "lab?" but she followed him anyway.
~~
Redpine shrugged again "i don't think Cinderstar has been able to communicate with them sense we turned this way. Maybe their scared of us." Redpine flashed a smile. The two of them had just entered the clearing, "oh! lets hurry!" Redpine mumbled and the others started to move again.
~~~
The waitress thanked Aurican, then turned slowly towards the girl. "oh? So are you his girl-friend? Well congratulations." She said irritatedly, turning, then stomping off back to the kitchen.
~~~~
Badgerkit rolled his eyes and started to gnaw on his fork.

(haha i'm starting to run out of colors XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:25 pm
((LMAO Yes you are.))

Kindlestar smirked as she watched the girl go. "Touchy touchy isn't she?" she asked in an innocent sounding voice.

"You actually sounded like a girl for a second there," Aurican muttered, shaking his head, a small grin on his face. "Hey Badger, food will be here soon okay?" he told the kit, noticing he was munching on the fork.

Dawnlight snarled and followed, his ears flattened against his head and not trusting the LabClan man.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas