Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:03 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Woot! I got a PM from Marcus recently so I get to stay on and see if he pm's me back ^w^
So what's been going on >.> <.<
Oh I know cma is so mean t.t
I told you!

Xp there isn't really getting worse than cma with gold I mean that's hard to beat
^^ How long did you get to stay on for? o:
Yeah... you told me, um... <.< >.> *is caught between two sides*

XD ^^;; But she's buying more cheap items now. o: n.n
Ga! this is the secound time i've typed something in and it hates me... OK SO... I was going to talk about me being sold as a mule slave BUT it seems that gaia doesn't think that is important

cma only hurts me t.t

>.> I'm getting cheep items too...i just don't wear them ^^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:53 am
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Woot! I got a PM from Marcus recently so I get to stay on and see if he pm's me back ^w^
I told you!

Xp there isn't really getting worse than cma with gold I mean that's hard to beat

Ga! this is the secound time i've typed something in and it hates me... OK SO... I was going to talk about me being sold as a mule slave BUT it seems that gaia doesn't think that is important

cma only hurts me t.t

>.< Gaia can be so capricious sometimes... D<
Sold? To whom? <.< >.> If it's a fly, I can sooo hurt him. >D

;.; ... You must REBEL!! Steal items, hold them hostage till you get your demands!

Cheap items are the best. <3 I was just saying that even though she likes gold, at least she's buying at auction. =3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:08 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
I told you!

cma only hurts me t.t

;.; ... You must REBEL!! Steal items, hold them hostage till you get your demands!

Cheap items are the best. <3 I was just saying that even though she likes gold, at least she's buying at auction. =3
I think it was bacause I would type a little and then do something else and my lappy didn't like that....
I was sold to the community mule slave...place...but it was one of those 'works for a week while owner goes on her VK'
o.o but then that would make cma really sad....then I would really be in trouble... I already have more items then she does sweatdrop
"I Demand Free Taco's and ...and....yeah I think I only want the Tacos"
Yeah it seems both cma and KP are like 'oh look it's cheep >.> <.< .buys.'

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:54 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

cma only hurts me t.t

I think it was bacause I would type a little and then do something else and my lappy didn't like that....
I was sold to the community mule slave...place...but it was one of those 'works for a week while owner goes on her VK'
o.o but then that would make cma really sad....then I would really be in trouble... I already have more items then she does sweatdrop
DX I know those times.... XP
D: Poor Karma! Yay, items. <3
You want to free the tacos or eat free tacos? <.< >.>
^^; It's a horrible weakness.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:42 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

cma only hurts me t.t

Ok my laptop bing just doesn't like this thread since i totally answered to this already.

XP I got more money for letters so I can't think about getting more itmes now x.x darn
free the tacos Xp I can't eat tacos o:
yes it is but now I have 150k saved up for the afkness no spendie for me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:22 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

cma only hurts me t.t

Ok my laptop bing just doesn't like this thread since i totally answered to this already.

XP I got more money for letters so I can't think about getting more itmes now x.x darn
Suure~... yeah, it's lappy that forgets to reply. <.< >.>
Heh, I feel the same. x.x
But what will they do once they're free? Oh! Free range tacos. Good thinking, they'll tase better if they get the chance to run around. =]
*snaps for Karma* n.n
I have 13k saved up. xD And I can add 10k to that if my sister pays me back...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:30 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

cma only hurts me t.t

But what will they do once they're free? Oh! Free range tacos. Good thinking, they'll tase better if they get the chance to run around. =]
*snaps for Karma* n.n
I have 13k saved up. xD And I can add 10k ot that sister pays me back...
Ofcorse it is...bing has to get some blame once in a while.
it's like 'darn I have to be all serious now'
O: No eating them! they are my brothers.....I'm setting them free so they can live out there taco lives...
cma just has 1k Xp but she hasn't been online (which explains the crazy bumping)
wow your moving fast on that .nod nod.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:12 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

*snaps for Karma* n.n
O: No eating them! they are my brothers.....I'm setting them free so they can live out there taco lives...
cma just has 1k Xp but she hasn't been online (which explains the crazy bumping)
My comp can be mean when it wants to. It often shuts itself off in the middle of typing a long post. DX
<.< >.> I've still been looking through the market. I'm glad that there hasn't been anything good. =/ XD
Oh, I won't eat them... maybe just a nibble here and there. n.n XD (I'm chuckling right now because I don't like tacos irl. >.<)
She hasn't been online? O: <.< >.> *whispers* Go mules.
I'm surprised too. ^^;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:26 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

*snaps for Karma* n.n
My comp can be mean when it wants to. It often shuts itself off in the middle of typing a long post. DX
<.< >.> I've still been looking through the market. I'm glad that there hasn't been anything good. =/ XD
Oh, I won't eat them... maybe just a nibble here and there. n.n XD (I'm chucking right now because I don't like tacos irl. >.<)
I'm surprised too. ^^;
XP my old computer did that u.u
I took cranbErry juice to class today...O:
I don't eat taco's at all then I would be a caniable.
User Image I cried when my friend sent this to me
she's been bumping ...like a crazy person....and almost gave away her 1k to a friend...overly kind at random times that account it. XP
.whispers along with raw. woot woot woot >.> <.<
.cheer for raw moving so fast on quest.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:54 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
*snaps for Karma* n.n
Oh, I won't eat them... maybe just a nibble here and there. n.n XD (I'm chucking right now because I don't like tacos irl. >.<)
I'm surprised too. ^^;
she's been bumping ...like a crazy person....and almost gave away her 1k to a friend...overly kind at random times that account it. XP
o: And they didn't take it away from you? <.< >.> I'm sure you hid it in a red bottle with green writing. ^^
But it's so cute. ^^ Maybe you aren't eating a brother? It could just be a sister...
x.x Aren't all of your accounts randomly kind?
^o^ ...But it'll slow until this Saturday. I have a test from hell coming this Friday. =3 XP

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:36 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
*snaps for Karma* n.n
I'm surprised too. ^^;
o: And they didn't take it away from you? <.< >.> I'm sure you hid it in a red bottle with green writing. ^^
But it's so cute. ^^ Maybe you aren't eating a brother? It could just be a sister...
^o^ ...But it'll slow until this Saturday. I have a test from hell coming this Friday. =3 XP
Xp It was in a red container actually XPP
I don't want to eat eaither....maybe it's just foam model >.> <.<
No I have mine so planed out it looks random....
XPPP test of doom!!!
I drew this today ^^ it's not my best work .sweat drop.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:32 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
I'm surprised too. ^^;
XPPP test of doom!!!
User Image >D ...I'm out of cranberry juice again. ;.;
Why eat foam!? Maybe it's a marshmallow model. n.n
Homigawd. I must scan in the test after I get it back. I know it'll be horrible. I've seen old test questions and... *gulp.* ... It's a physics type course- and there are only three questions on this test!D:
Oh, I like it. ^^ I love the expressions. ^-^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:11 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
I'm surprised too. ^^;
XPPP test of doom!!!
User Image
>D ...I'm out of cranberry juice again. ;.;
Homigawd. I must scan in the test after I get it back. I know it'll be horrible. I've seen old test questions and... *gulp.* ... It's a physics type course- and there are only three questions on this test!D:
Aww how sad! .gonk.
well if you look at it I really don't eat it I just put it up to my mouth.
marshmallow...blah
what are the questions?Or what did the old one go as...
I still need ton's of work studying this artist .gonk. it's actually a series of events. smiling, being noticed, and slushing it off ^^

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:14 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
XPPP test of doom!!!
User Image
>D ...I'm out of cranberry juice again. ;.;
Aww how sad! .gonk.
well if you look at it I really don't eat it I just put it up to my mouth.
marshmallow...blah
what are the questions?Or what did the old one go as...
I still need ton's of work studying this artist .gonk. it's actually a series of events. smiling, being noticed, and slushing it off ^^
>D But I got s'more today. =D
That's it! I never see any of it disappear... I think you're just kissing it. n.n
Better than eating foam. =/
DX The questions consist of springs in parallel and in series, some pullies, a whole bunch of forces (you have to find the force vectors yourself. >.<) some moments... And all of these things are thrown into one problem. D= <.< >.> I really must scan in on once I have the time. x.x But alas, I'm just stoping in. x.x
Oh yeah! I took a look at that link you gave me. ^^ I haven't looked at all of the pics yet, but I've seen quite a few. They're so cute. n.n

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:56 pm
<.< >.> This is an example of an old test question. I survived my test today, how well I survived... we'll see. x.x
User Image

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games