Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:04 pm
((OMSTARCLAN!!!! HI DEW-CHAN!!! blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:10 pm
((I KNOW I HAD NO IDEA! please tell me what happened, and and and.....look at mah profile?))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:13 pm
((your profile for the rp? well that looks fine. and uh........ idk how to explain what happened very well...... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:20 pm
((T^T))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:20 pm
"Watch out for Zen and yourself,"Ashi said then flew out the window and to the boarder  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:27 pm
Sora sighed. "Zen... i'm just... worried..." Sora admitted softly once Ashi had left.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:28 pm
"Don't worry he'll be fine,"Zen said

Ashi saw the General and his troops behind him coming  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:32 pm
Sora sighed and looked out the window. "Zen... I'll be right back, ok? I uh... need to do something at my house really quick... just stay here..." Sora lied before flying out the window quickly. She flew below the trees so no one would see her. Sora flew towards the border to see if she could catch up with Ashi.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:35 pm
"So we meet again,"the general said when him and Ashi were across from one another  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:43 pm
Sora flew closer to the border, but she stopped when she heard something. She looked around and spotted something, or someone, by a tree. "uh... hello?... who's there?" Sora asked, taking a few steps towards the figure. Suddenly the figure came out from behind the tree and it was a demon, smiling evily. "I remember you... you're that girlfriend angel of that traitor ashi, aren't you..." he said, taking a step towards Sora. She took a step back, but felt someone behind her grab her hands. "Hey! Let me go!" she yelled. "Not a chance," the demon behind her said. "i think you'll be coming with us..." the first demon said. "No i won't! Now let me g-" Sora was cut off when the demon behind her held both her hands in one of his, then placed his free hand over Sora's mouth, silencing her. Sora struggled to get free, but now both demon's held onto her and flew off with her, towards the border.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:57 am
The General looked past Ashi and smiled when he saw his men and Sora. "Will you fight even if it means losing your friend?"the general smirked the pointed and Ashi turned to see Sora "We have the whole Angel territory surrounded and we are going to move in and kill all Angels.But now I think we might keep some as slaves,"the General said  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:38 pm
Sakura had no idea what was going on. She just sat under the tree looking around.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:31 pm
Ashi looked at Sora then down at his feet,then he looked at the General his eyes flaming and fire coming from his hands "Over my dead body!" "Well I might take you up on that offer,"the General smirked  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:16 am
((Can Sakura be friends with Sora cuz' i have no idea whats going on otherwise....))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:11 pm
"I'm not going to let you kill anyone!"Ashi yelled then flew up and created a thick smoke.Suddenly he was behind Sora and he quickly knocked out the guards "Sora get back to Zen quickly before they find him," Ashi said then flew and fought some more demons  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games