Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:20 pm
((ok. thanks))

Kisa looked down. "Um.... maybe?...." she said unsure.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:42 pm
Morgan faked a smile, she felt horrible. "Hop in and I'll introduce you to the principle. You'll be in school by first period."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:47 pm
"Thanks. Lets go!" Kisa said, getting into the car with Talli (who doesn't seem to be ON right now.....). "So Morgan," Kisa started when they were heading to school. "What happened back there? How did you know we'd come back if we jumped off the cliff? How did you get back?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:55 pm
Morgan looked straight ahead, "Whenever that star disappears the portal opens. I escaped just as the portal was about to close." She lied. She had no idea how she got back, she just appeared back home. "The cliff was probably the closest portal."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:00 pm
Hm... something seems different about Morgan..... Kisa thought.

((Morgan can read minds, right? Or is that someone else..... i'ms confuzeled.......))
((@myself: hm... i wonder where those- voices in your head went? AH!!!! *runs and hides in a tree* um... i'm in your head.... remember?.... oh.... right.... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:05 pm
(yeah, Morgan can read minds.)

They pulled up to the school, no one was here yet. Morgan liked to get to school early, gave her time to get into her "school mode". She got out of the car and led Kisa and Talli to Principle Green's office.

Lightly knocking on his door, she peaked inside. "Hey, Green. I have two girls that would like to enroll." She opened the door wider and pushed Talli and Kisa inside. She introduced them, waved and left.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:13 pm
((ok.... i just forgot... sweatdrop You forget a lot of things.... would you just go away? um.... nope.... grr....))

Kisa watched Mogan go, then turned to Mr. Green. "Um... hi...." Kisa stuttered, looking down. ((she doesn't feel right when she is a human....))

((um.... are you going to play Mr. Green?))
((oops... i fogot to show you what she looks like as a human, cuz she'll be that a lot i guess.....
User Image but she has white hair....))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:29 pm
(yeah, i'll be Mr. Green. I'll just get this part over with so we can continue)

"Please, sit," Mr. Green motioned to the two chairs in front of his desk. He turned on his computer and put in the main classes; English, Chemistry, U.S. History. "What math are you guys in?"

"Um...our last year was Algebra 2," Talli lied and Mr. Green typed in Pre Calc.

"You'll need four more classes, just tell me what they are and we'll see if we can squeeze you in." The two girls quickly chose and they were done. Mr. Green printed out the schedules and gave them locker numbers and combo's. "If you find Morgan again she'll help you out."

They nodded, shook hands, and left.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan sat outside the main office, finishing up her math homework. Talli and Kisa came out. "That was fast," She smiled and stood. "Let me see your locker numbers and schedules."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:39 pm
((thanks....))

"Ok. Here," Kisa said, handing her schedule and locker number to Morgan. "So will you tell me what happened before? you know.... with the Atrox?" Kisa wispered into Morgan's ear.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:16 pm
Morgan nodded and started to walk, "That sword you saw was the same sword that bound the Atrox to its shadow in the first place. I just had to cut him with it and the spell would reform." She was starting to zone, thinking about Seth. She didn't remember what happened after she figured out the Atrox wasn't coming, but she didn't really want to. "His power weakened when he turned back into his shadow so he left..."

They turned down halls and finally stopped, "Your guys' lockers are next to each other. And so is your first period. After first I'll show you your second period." She smiled and pointed to a near by class.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:19 pm
Kisa went to her locker and, after a few times, finally got it open. "So is the Atrox suppose to come back?" Kisa asked. "or did he leave for good?..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:07 pm
(I feel like I've been forgotten. . . . )
Mina woke up. Sun twinkled through the leafs above her. "it's morning." Mina rubbed her eyes and stretched. She looked down at herself, her dress was horribly torn and she had bruses and burns all over. "uh oh. . " Mina stood up. She had to quickly grab her dress to keep it from falling off. "ok. . . I need something else to wear." Mina looked around. Lots of trees lots of rocks. Mina sighed then tried to tie it in some places so it would stay. "now what to do now?" Mina looked around. Then she remember what happened last night. "oh ya. . " Mina sighed then started walking in a direction. "i don't want to go back to Morgans house. . . and i don't have anywhere else to go. . . " Mina looked up and blinked at the sun. "i guess i have to find out. . . what Heather ment. . . if I can save my parent's I'll be able to drop kabath." She then glared at her hands "no matter WHAT he says about it!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:48 pm
(SORRY!!! gonk )

Morgan shook her head, "H-Its still out there...h-it is just stuck in its shadow." Someone grabbed Morgan's shoulder. As a reaction she spun and punched. The person caught her punch. Morgan stared at the boy in front of her, "No..." She whispered and backed up. It was him...Seth...

He smiled, "Hey. You left my house early last night."

She was about to tell Kisa and Talli to run, but stopped. She looked down, "Sorry. My mom was probably going to call the cops if I didn't get home." She had no idea what she was saying, the words were just coming out. "You should come over tonight." She glanced up and smiled. He nodded and kissed her on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:22 pm
( crying )
Mina trugged along.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:05 am
((SORRY MINA! Where are you know anyways?))

Kisa looked confused when Seth arrived. "Um, Hi. I'm Kisa," she said to him.

((i don't think Kisa remembers meeting Seth, if they ever did.... i don't remember....))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games