Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestley

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:52 am
Naristar
*sneaks in side door*
Howdy all,
mrgreen

Your profile... eek so busy... burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:15 pm
freelance lover
Nice, I'm in Oklahoma City.

And I do realize snow isn't the special... but since I'm from Texas and never got to experience it as a child, I run around and make snow angels...

Edmond is the greatest city in Oklahoma.

Actually, it is the only non-sucky city in Oklahoma.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Faintattack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:51 pm
Hey what's up everyone?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:09 am
Niria
Hey what's up everyone?

Discussion in the guild is up, for a change. XD

What about you?

Priestley

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:12 pm
zz1000zz
freelance lover
Nice, I'm in Oklahoma City.

And I do realize snow isn't the special... but since I'm from Texas and never got to experience it as a child, I run around and make snow angels...

Edmond is the greatest city in Oklahoma.

Actually, it is the only non-sucky city in Oklahoma.

I've only been to Edmond a few times. It's nice, and for a while it had the closest Chipotle to Oklahoma City and I'm pretty much obsessed with Chipotle. Now we have one in OKC though- yay!

I really do like OKC though. I'm a city girl though, and after having grown up in an upperclass suburb, a city is kinda nice... even if my university is kind of in the ghetto xD I don't know how long I'll stay in the area after I graduate though. I kinda wanna move to Chicago... or Canada. I think a lot of that will depend on where I can get work and what my boyfriend is doing, assuming we're still together. That's all a few years away though.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:48 pm
Oklahoma City has any number of problems, but it is still in that early age where its problems have not caught up with it. Given the leadership it has had for the last decade or so, I am not optimistic.

But hey, anyplace near Edmond will be at least halfway decent.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:28 pm
zz1000zz, you don't strike me as the optimistic type in any case razz

freelance: Yay Chipotle! Haven't been able to afford it and I have a serious craving right now. *drools*

I should be getting internetz on Sunday of nothing comes up. we have an appointment and everything xd

And hopefully, I'll have a job by the end of next week. Things just keep getting worse, financially...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:44 pm
Ixor-san
zz1000zz, you don't strike me as the optimistic type in any case razz

Optimism is just being delusional. To be clear, I am not advocating pessimism. I think both are silly.

Incidentally, it seems I was right in thinking that topic would not create any decent discussion.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:51 pm
Your abortion topic? It hasn't been up for that long. And I guess, in that case, I'll just stay out of it... confused  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:51 pm
Well, I'm fairly new to the OKC scene, so I don't really know anything about how it's been run. I don't think I'll be around much longer after I graduate anyway. They are starting to bring some more business and stuff in, and their helping build up some of the sketchy areas- there is some improvement, from what I've seen.

And I looooove Chipotle. My friend got me the Chipotle tshirt that says ADDICTED on it. On facebook its listed under my interests. Nothing beats Chiptole and a bubble tea drink from my favorite bubble tea place back home...

My boyfriend also know if he ever wants to make me happy he just has to suggest a Chipotle run...

freelance lover
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:53 pm
Ixor-san
Your abortion topic? It hasn't been up for that long. And I guess, in that case, I'll just stay out of it... confused

You misunderstand. I am referring to the Anti-Science topic, which I discussed in this topic just a few posts back.

Edit: I meant pages, not posts.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:55 pm
freelance lover
Well, I'm fairly new to the OKC scene, so I don't really know anything about how it's been run. I don't think I'll be around much longer after I graduate anyway. They are starting to bring some more business and stuff in, and their helping build up some of the sketchy areas- there is some improvement, from what I've seen.

And I looooove Chipotle. My friend got me the Chipotle tshirt that says ADDICTED on it. On facebook its listed under my interests. Nothing beats Chiptole and a bubble tea drink from my favorite bubble tea place back home...

My boyfriend also know if he ever wants to make me happy he just has to suggest a Chipotle run...
Haha. I used to have my ex's order memorized. I spoiled him. I always spoil m,y men. Which I should probably stop doing 'cause I just seem to get taken advantage of a lot emo  

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:56 pm
zz1000zz
Ixor-san

You misunderstand. I am referring to the Anti-Science topic, which I discussed in this topic just a few posts back.

Aaaah. Yay for specifics? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:56 pm
freelance lover

I always said that area is a great place to live for a few years. I just advise against making it a permanent home.  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:00 pm
Ixor-san
zz1000zz
Ixor-san

Aaaah. Yay for specifics? sweatdrop

It is the same thing as usual with fundamentalists. I attempt to explain how they are wrong, they refuse to listen. Usually it winds up with me being insulted and nothing really being accomplished. The worst part is people like ClaranceSH actually seem to believe they are making sense.

P.S. I forgot I had just made a new topic before saying that. Sorry about the confusion.  

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games