Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:09 pm

Milly sweat dropped, "I forgot about that girl whoops.... and she's not my friend, I stole her coin poach." She held the blanket in her hands, "So pretty, oh so thats perfume, its a smell thats a liquid I see."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:01 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
Brad took a deep breathe and coughed wildly. "Damn perfume. actually speaking of pretty smells and attracting guys...shouldn't there be a lust to our little group of sin? And what gluttony? let me guess....he's a fat slob who could a truck, huh?"

oblivion woke up"i dount know about gluttny,but that dam lust tryed to make a move on me
she is suppost to be in this city somewere by now"

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:46 pm
Jasmine laughed, at that, imagining the one with the sin lust making a move on Oblivion.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:34 pm
Brad began to laugh slightly. "What's wrong Oblivion? Lust not your type or something? oh wait let me guess, she doesn't live up to YOUR standards?" Brad said half taunting and half investigating.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:54 pm

Milly sat down and thought, 'Maybe he's scared his Pride being crushed? Lust is very pretty if Oblivion fell in love with her, and they were boyfriend and girlfriend. I'd be scared the other will break up with me, Broken pride got to be it.... He sure does like his pride...' Milly nodded to her self.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:09 pm
Brad motioned his toward his right pant pocket and pulled out a shiny silver dollar. He began to flip the coin. as the coin was spinning in midair he called out "heads!" Brad caught the coin in midair. The turned out to be tails. "Can't win'em all i guess. Eh Milly, catch!" He tossed the shining silver coin to Milly.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Milly looked over to Brad and saw a shiny coin being tossed at her. Like a dog seeing a bone, she leaped to catch it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:34 pm
oblivion looked displed
"its the sin she is. lust is a ficle sin that jumps from place to place. i have no need for such a tool"
aura smiled"love and sex to oblivion are nothing more then unwanted drugs. his fix is war"
oblivon" more then that. it was her mannor. i want someone i can trust and is loyal,lst is just a cheep fluzzy trying to get her fix. milly could use her to make some cash though"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:14 pm
Brad began to began to laugh so hard that he fell off the sofa. "Oh man, that's funny! i think i might i actually die from laughing!" after a while Brad laughter subsided. "Prostitution joke are always funny." Brad said wiping away a tear.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:45 pm
aura"so wait, we have
oblivion=pride
jami=wrath
milliy=greed
brad=sloth
((forgot))=lust
so who are the last 3?"'

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:03 pm
Brad looked over the patient goddess. He got up from old hotel carpet floor and walk to her. "You mean the last TWO sins! And that would be jealousy and gluttony. But let ask you a better question, why would being of your stature even care?" Brad's pet lizard, Bentley still lay on his shoulder. The black spotted lizard looked cautiously at Aura.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:24 pm
Jasmine gave an odd look at Aura, her wrath showing slightly. "That's what I want to know. I thought that the virtues did not care what sin was what except to vanquish them."  

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:43 pm
Brad gave Aura a smirk. "Well Ms. Patient? Why do you care so much?" He waited for answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:02 pm
obilvion"you know i hate to repate myslef. befor i was a demon and she a god. we were the best swordmen of the age. the gods made her decend,and sent me to hell befor hand"
aura"even though im a god, i rember what life was like. unlike the other gods, i take time to think about what will happen. i think that just becuz you carry the inbodyment of sin,it dose not make you evil. and infact you could do good. im agenst war on heaven, but ill help in any other way"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:49 pm
Brad rolled his eyes at the two's conversation and mummered, "I never get any straight answers." He walked back to sofa and looked at the clock that hung on the wall. it read 12:03am. Brad layed on the sofa and fell asleep.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games