Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:07 pm
((KirB... you're up! If you want a more formal introduction to your match you just need to ask, but I was expecting you to jump right in. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:43 pm
(I'm up? Whoops sweatdrop sorry. I've been completely swamped lately. Too much going on and not enough time. Time to get down to business.)

Meta-knight and Marth. Fox and Kirby. The pair of pairs stood next to eachother watching the others from the corners of their eyes. Their fight was at hand. The tension in the air could practically be cut through with a knife. Meta-knight had other things in mind for cutting, though. The pairs walked onto a large stage. They stood maybe 20 feet from their adversaries waiting for the match to officially begin. Fox let out one quick chuckle. Kirby's eyebrows pulled together and an eager smile spread across his face. Meta-knight stood silently and Marth did much the same, his expression unreadable.

Then an announcer's voice rang over the loudspeakers. It was just one word. "Begin!"

Meta-knight made the first move, as usual. He swirled his cloak around him and vanished only to reappear behind Fox. As he unraveled his cloak in a flurry of purple fabric he slashed at Fox with his sword. Fox's instincts took over as he automatically reached for the reflector at his belt. Upon touching it a blue hexagonal forcefield appeared around him and deflected Meta-knight's sword. In the confusion nobody noticed Marth charging towards them. Fox was engaged with Meta-knight but Kirby managed to pull his attention away in time to spot Marth mere feet away, and closing in fast. Kirby leapt through the air, sticking his foot out towards Marth's face. He pulled up his sword and deflected the kick with the flat of it and proceeded to jab at Kirby with the end of the hilt.

(I just realized how hard this is going to be trying to control 4 people at once. Back to the action.)

While Kirby was tangling with Marth, Fox had managed to get some distance between himself and Meta-knight. He rushed to the close combat situation and intercepted a swipe of Marth's sword by kicking the flat of it and knocking the sword out of Marth's hands. Kirby gladly traded Fox in order to fight with Meta-knight again, a contest he enjoyed greatly.

Marth was momentarily stunned at being disarmed but quickly regained his composure. He pulled his fists up towards his face, ready to fight hand to hand.

(I'll have to get back to this later. How bout a cliffhanger biggrin )  

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:53 pm
Banjo, Kazooie and Zelda headed into the arena, and found some seats, and began to watch the match. "Looks like puffballs, a prettty boy and a fox fighting" Kazooie said amused by the odd combinations "Yes" Zelda replied "The pink 'puffball' is Kirby the hero of Dreamland, his is partnered with Marth, who is a Lord back in his homeland of Akenia. The blue 'puffball' Is Meta Knight, a mysterious and skilled swordsman from Dreamworld and lastly his partner is Fox Mcloud the leader of team Starfox from the Lylat System" "Am I supposed to be impressed?" Kazooie asked mockingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:13 pm
"not really"

Travis said walking casually down the steps to a seat.

"my opinion the only one worth mentioning is meta midget, but in all honesty I can name at least three guys I knew that'll put him in his place"

Travis walked up to a seat next to banjo and zelda, currently occupied by a Young man in his 20's, Travis grabbed the man by his neck and flung him at meta knight

"fighters perks!" Travis yell as the civilian crashed into the fray

Travis sat back in his newly commendeared seat

"oh and before you ask, my name's Travis and I don't care what happens to that slouch"  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:29 pm
Roy and Mario, meanwhile, were in the Office, meeting with a woman covered by a hood. She spoke in a pleasant voice. "We've had some issues, but this one is especially serious. Apparrently a young boy with wings was found on a hospital ship. He's in critical condition, and we can't figure out why. Aside from a small gash on his arm, neither deep nor serious, he's perfectly fine. We called you, Mario, because of your expertise as a doctor."
Mario nodded, and with a serious face, walked out of the room to seeto the patient. As he left, the woman turned to Roy.

"Roy... you are to come with me."

((lol... mysteries abound in this post.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:14 pm
"hold up"
Leon straggled a bit at first,however he managed to lift himself off from his bed and reached for his shirt and jacket

tom was about to try to get Leon back in bed but decided against it, instead he merely slipped a small package of the dream suppressor into leon's jacket and went of to take care of the paper work dealing with pit

"mind if I tag along?" Leon asked  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:59 am
((Roy's in the Office, not the hospital room any more. Sorry if I confused you.))

"Leon Kennedy, I presume?" said a young man dressed in a white shirt and black slacks, apparrently a uniform. "You don't look well, sir. Perhaps you should lie down somewhere. I'd be happy to take you to your room, if you'd like."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:12 pm
(sorry just noticed that but lets say he saw roy passing by)

Leon brought up a hand declining the offer

"relax I've looked and felt worse, just want to see where roy's going"

Leon rolled his left arm about

"not that I mind a good rest, its just I want to find something to do"  

evil homer 91

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:02 am
"I'm Banjo, and this is Kazooie" "I like your Style Travis" Kazooie said as she laughed at the civillian being flung "Oh, and add one Bear and Bird to that list of guys that can take down the bat ball over there"

Zelda however did not share Kazooies thoughts about Travis throwing the civillian "How dare you throw that poor man into that brawl! he could be killed!" She said in a fit of rage "And this, is her highness, Princez Zelba" Kazooie said in a sarcastic tone "It's Zelda!" "Eh... close enough"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
"oh I'm sorry your 'highness''
Travis said in mock apology,reaching for his retracted katana

"would it make you feel any better if I went ahead and killed you! B***!"

talk about mood swings one minuet Travis is scared stiff of fighting a women the next he's making death threats at one. maybe he is insane.  

evil homer 91

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:16 pm
(Sorry it took so long for me to get back to this. I've been way busy.)

Before Meta-Knight and Kirby could even begin to fight, the civilian Travis had thrown into the arena landed with a loud, hard thud at Meta-Knight's feet. He slowly turned to face the man and was already at eye level. (Tee-hee). Meta-Knight had the "Get the hell out of here" look on his face, as he always did when fighting. The man scrambled backwards, terrified, and exited the arena. Kirby, wanting to keep it a fair fight, waited for Meta-Knight to turn back around before fighting again.

Meanwhile, Fox was gaining an advantage against Marth, who was still disarmed. He had to use his forearms to block the endless barrage of kicks that Fox kept sending towards his face.

(Going to have to continue again later. Serious mental block right now.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:51 am
"Hmmm I would like to see you try" Zelda said, the suddenly she was engulfed in a flash of light, Banjo and Kazooie winced in awe of it. After the glow cleared, Zelda had gone, and a mysterious blonde man, with tan skin and red eyes, wearing a purble and white, skin tight, outfit with a weird red emblem on the torso, and with a scarf around his mouth and a weir turban like hat on his head. "What... where did the princess go?" Banjo said in shock "And who is 'Mr. Fab' here?" Kazooie mocked  

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:15 am
Travis leaped to his feet ready to kill

"at long last, some one interesting"

Travis spun his his retracted katana in is fingers, tossed it into the air, and activated it upon caching it

"OK don't die to quickly on me I want to gorge my self on the sense of fulfilment until.I.vomit"

Travis placed him self in a defensive stance, ready for an attack from all sides

"after you"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:40 am
Wolf glanced at Banjo,Kazooie,Travis and the man in the place of Zelda.
"They've got problems"he muttered to Krystal.
"Serious Problems."  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:08 am
The man considered his options, not knowing much about his opponent, he decided to test him out first. He fidled around with his fingers, tehn all of a sudden through some neeedles he was hiding towards Travis.  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff