Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:42 pm
Erik and Maura had taken their seats by now. As they watched Bachi be Kiki's little lap dog, they gave each other a look saying many things almost as if by telepathy. Erik had confirmed with Maura, that Bachi, was indeed, out of her freakin' mind! Under the table, They held hands to console each other. And at that time their fod arrived. Erik looked around, now noticing they were in fact the only ones in the building. The young waitress passed around all of their food but then noticed Bachi. "Um, has she joined your party too?" she asked confused.

"She's not eating, don't worry about it," Erik told her. Erik wanted to talk to this girl even more. People like Bachi, as crazy as they are, or may seem, interested him. "Bachi, on the subject of what you said earlier, about us humans having religion. Well, to make this clear, not everyone follows the same religion, as you may or may not know. Some choose not to follow on at all. Doesn't make them any worse a person. But that's your opinion. And another thing, I still consider homunculi human. You were born the same as every one of us here at this table. You just died a little earlier. So since you were brought back, you consider you alchemic "zombies" if you will. You are the living dead. So don't act as if you're better than anyone here, because trust me, you're not." Erik ranted. He beagn to slurp down his ramen.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:08 pm
Road smiled and asked Envy,"May I climb on your back???" She said looking at his long body.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:02 pm
Bachi looked at Erik, surprised. "Is that so? So not all humans beleive in the last battle? The end of the world will eather be brought by fire or peace? Wow..." this interested her, maybe these humans weren't so bad. "I didn't know there were more then one." Bachi looked at Kiki with a smile. She must have looked crazy to the others. Her eyes drifted over to Erik, her head not moveing. "But, don't you think saying we are the liveing dead is a little...sad?"

Kiki looked at Bachi with surprise. She was right, saying you were dead meant so much more then a beating heart. Kiki's heart beat, and she could hear Bachi's as well. "I think I'd prefear being called inhuman honestly. Saying I'm dead makes me feel out of sight and mind." she sad sadly.
Kiki took a sip from her raman, the flavor ingulfed her mouth. It was so good. She looked at Bachi, "Would you like some of mine?" she asked, lifting up the bowl to her.

Bachi barely had time to protest before Kiki shoved the bowl into her mouth. Raman ran down her throat, it was good. The best thing she ever had. Her mouth watered for more, but she declined the rest. "This is Kiki's food. I will find my own. But that you very much." she said sweetly, finally getting off her lap and grabbing a chair from another table and sitting beside Kiki.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:36 pm
Envy looked at Road and said "um... i guess but i can't fly or anything in this form so i'm kind of like a snake"  

Envy homunculi 08

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:26 pm
She nodded her head and carefully climbed onto Envy's back. She walked quickly to his head. "Wow.....your bigger than ever from here.",she said in awe. She sat down on his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:33 pm
Erik had already finished his ramen, and though he wanted more, he'd had enough to last him for the night. He sat there for a minute, staring at his bowl wishing it were refilled. But as he thoguht, he asnwered Kiki and Bachi. "Well like I said, I still consider you human. But the whole 'living dead' thing is just my explaination of your kind. So please don't think I'm calling you zombies or anything. I consider you on the same level as me," he explained still staring at his bowl.

Maura had barely touched her ramen besides a few noodles. She slid her bowl over to Erik with a "Knock yourself out." She watched him eat and she smiled, resting her chin on her hand. She let out a sigh that signified her daydreaming about the two of them again. She instinctively scooted her chair over and laid her head on his shoulder as he finished her bowl. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath breathing in his familiar scent. Another satisfied smile came across Maura's face as she was in her own little world.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:37 pm
Bachi watched Maura's odd behavoirs. How strange... she thought, looking over the Kiki. She lend in to her ear to ask a question. "Are those two lovers?" she asked so only Kiki could hear.

Kiki hiccuped with surprise, looking over at Bachi. Then she stoped..she had no idea eather. She shrugged her shoulders at the question, feeling it wasn't her place to say anything.

Bachi frowned, she knew Kiki was telling her to say nothing, but now she needed to know. It would bug her the rest of the night if nothing was done soon! She moved closer to the table, stareing Maura right in the face. Then she looked back at Kiki, Does she want to be?

Kiki got the message, maybe it was something just between them, or rather their kind that could read one anothers mind. Maybe...but it's not or place to ask. Though I am a bit cureous as well... Kiki had never witnessed a couple before, so she was egure to read into it more. Her eyes drifted to Ed once again, who sat silent next to her.

Bachi watched Kiki's eyes travel over to the boy next to her, she frowned.

((Is Ed comeing back?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:40 pm
Winry smiled knowingly when she saw Maura's daydreaming look. The way she and Erik acted around one another sometimes was very sweet. She'd have to ask Maura what exactly was going on there later.

She had taken a few bites of ramen, but for most of the conversation taking place, the bowl remained untouched as she focused on what was being said. This was a lot to take in. Winry marvelled at how they all went from innocently ordering ramen one second, then learning a bit more about Kiki's past, the mysterious Bachi, and the seven deadly sins in no time at all.  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:15 pm
Maura let out a sigh just before opening her eyes again. As she opened them, she wished she had kept them closed. That girl was staring right at her. "What?" she asked sharply. Maura hugged Erik's arm as if marking her territory and that no one else could have him. Bachi wanted to be that way about Kiki, she could do it for Erik. After she took her eyes off Bachi, she began to play with a button on Erik's sleeve. "I love you Erik," she said loud enough for all to hear.

Erik looked down, placing his hand on her back and stroking her head. "I love you too. You know that. Why do you always say it? Like we're married or something," he answered. The statement in itself was a dumb thing for him to say and if you took the way he said it in to consideration, it would've sounded as if he was annoyed or something. Which was not the case. For some reason, he couldn't bring himself to tell Maura the truth.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Kiki felt her face turn beat red. It was her first time hearing someone say something like that. So she does want to be with him... Kiki smiled.

Bachi looked over at Maura, a little annoyed. She didn't have to go and act so silly. Bachi had no interest in the boy, except that she could learn from him. Is there a way we can get them togather, Kiki? Bachi asked.

None that I can think of. Kiki placed a finger to her mouth, thinking hard about it. They were helping her...she wanted to help them, if she could. She looked at Maura with a smileing giggle. she would help them, but she'd have to do it later.

Bachi looked at Kiki, By the look on your face I'd say Master has a plan? Bachi wanted to know what it was, but felt it wasn't her place. She'd have to wait like the rest. She sighed, placeing her head on the table, she was very tired. she had been walking all day.

Kiki looked down at Bachi with her head down. She was sure she had had the same day as herself. Walking all day was hard on the feet. She placed her hand on Bachi's back and rubbed it. "We'll find some place to sleep soon. So just rest your head until then." she said. Kiki had fully excepted her duty as a Master to Bachi, no matter how strange it sounded.

Bachi smiled, closeing her eyes. She was tired, very tired.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:50 pm
Maura, as soon as she heard the question lifted up and pushed him away from her. "Erik! Why would say something like that in front of everybody? You do love me...right?" she asked worriedly. Did Erik have any feelings for her? Or did he just say the things he did to keep her happy?

"Are you deaf? I just said I did!" Erik replied. He felt everyone's eyes on him as he spoke, everyone's stares. "Don't make it sound like I said I hate you or something." He stayed quiet for a moment and finished what was left in the half full glass of water sitting in front of him. Once he sat the cup down, he took a breath and said, "Maura, I love you, know that," beginning to blush. To hide it, he sunk his cheeks into his collar.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:21 pm
Envy looked up at Road with his eyes "why are you sitting on my head?"  

Envy homunculi 08

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:44 pm
"I just want to..that's all..",Road said laughing slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:09 pm
"........alright" Envy said  

Envy homunculi 08

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:44 pm
Emmy steps back watching  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games