Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:21 pm
fk12
I kind of hate shopping for it, too, because there's those annoying kids who just SIT IN THE AISLES AND READ. This is not Barnes & Noble, guys, it's a tiny store in the mall. Either buy it or get out. Oh, and the thought of the cashiers mentally grouping me in with screaming fangirls kind of makes me go 8|. BUT I'M KIND OF PARANOID ANYWAY LOLOLOLOL.

LOLOLOL
KINDA REMINDS ME OF MY SCHOOL.
PEOPLE JUST ENJOY OBSTRUCTING MY PATH, JUST STANDING THERE EATIN' THEIR MUFFINS AND POPTARTS IN THE HALLWAYS.

NOBODY SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND THAT SOME PEOPLE NEED TO GET TO CLASS.
GHFGDJF

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:53 am
They stand in groups cause they think it's kinda cool to block people's path. That why you give them a little elbow push. Really, really hard.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Mubyou

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:54 am
We have a bunch of kids walk on the wrong side of the hallway. I wonder if they're European or something.
I GOT HACKED YESTERDAY WAAAAAAAH!!!!!
And they weren't even literate sad  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:56 am
I wish I could just shove them all into a wall. mad It's so hard to push through them.

@Ketsu
How'd you get hacked? :0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Mubyou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:10 pm
I'm not sure, it's a long story...
So, a long time ago I was obsessed with Neopets and I recently went back to do some anti-Twilight stuff. I remembered they had a pet named skeith so I got one and named it "skeeeeiiiiith"...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:52 pm
OMG, speaking of TWILIGHT. I bought the movie. Why, why, why??? Seriously, WTH was I thinking. His voice reminds me of a gay man. And my friend and I agree that Carilise or whatever his name is looks like a ***** and one of those Date Rape men with the plastic smile and doudle chin. (listen to Sublime's Date Rape if you don't get it)

BUT. I bought a shirt with the bad vamps on it, cause you know the African American/jamacian is hawt. I'm such a loser... emo

BreathLessX
Crew

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:14 pm

What I hate the most is not the lamers sitting in the hallways D: (cause usually walkers have the right of way and will just step on people dumb enough to sit in the hallways during passing time.) I just hate the guys who walk up the stairs really slowly because of their oversized pants worn low. Just pull up your pants and GO D:<

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:07 pm
Ugh, then there are girls that just stand there and talk about life and their boyfriends and whatnot. Get a legal job and move on.  

Mubyou

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:31 pm
Yeah. Then you have the head bangers, the hardcore goths and the anime nerds. (I just hanged with the Regular Nerds) I can't stand how many of my classmates thought it was cool to wear strap pants when we were about to go to the real world.

Besides that, I'm taking an online class for the first time and I swear, I'm the only 18 old person there. And chibi Vampire is a cute series.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:05 pm
Chibi Vampire scared me. But I was only 11 or so when I started it...
I have severely low self esteem.  

Mubyou

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:35 pm
Puppetry

What I hate the most is not the lamers sitting in the hallways D: (cause usually walkers have the right of way and will just step on people dumb enough to sit in the hallways during passing time.) I just hate the guys who walk up the stairs really slowly because of their oversized pants worn low. Just pull up your pants and GO D:<

xD
I wish guys would just pull up their pants. Believe it or not, I don't wanna see your panties, mister. >:I

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:20 am
XxGrieverxX
Puppetry

xD
I wish guys would just pull up their pants. Believe it or not, I don't wanna see your panties, mister. >:I

Woman are picking up the trend too. I've seen at least 2 that have that habit.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Mubyou

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:57 am
I hate skimpy clothing on people in general.

I've been carrying around a pair of leather cat ears and a human bell collar in my bag (like, purse bag, but I hate the word purse) for the past two weeks. I'm holding them for a friend. She needs to take them back. I both feel like a pervert AND jingle everywhere I go.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:50 pm
I got one of those Huge Bells and it seriously jingles everywhere. XD  

BreathLessX
Crew

Mubyou

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:02 pm
Yeah, like that.
I'm not sneaky in the first place, so I don't like bells that much.
Oh! But I'd like a bell bracelet like the one Kantarou from Tactics has.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games