Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:27 pm
((I like it!))

Lunar, Silver, and Sun were in a tight circle whispering to each other. "Doesn't that mean there's still danger? Doesn't that mean we should still get out of here?" Lunar questioned- her voice was concerned but the determination in her eyes swept all the softness of her mood away. They were silent for a moment- all three glares boring into the others. "Lightning?" Lunar suddenly blurted out. "What?" Sun asked- clearly confused. "Lightning- that's what it is! When clouds come together- that's what happens in a storm. The earth gives a shake- that means it'll hit us!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:58 am
(( shenanigans!!!)))

"I think we should still leave..."Silver mumered. "I won't risk my kits lives just for the sake of their fathers grave."  

JellyfishSpine

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:42 pm
Sun sighed, "yes. . .but what if we leave. . .but get killed where we settle. . .then what?" Sun glared up at the sun. tribe that burns up high!!! why are you doing this to us?? Branch!!! Give me the answer!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:59 pm
(( aww poor sun!! im afraid she'll go into depression mode soon!! like bluestar!! nooooo!!!))

"That's true." silver meowed "But so is my point" she paused "But we may as well start preparing now.. how bout we strenghten (sp?) our clearing?"  

JellyfishSpine

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:50 pm
"Get killed where we settle?" Lunar echoed. "We'll get killed here, too!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:22 am
"True." Silver turned to look at sun, "What should we do???" gonk  

JellyfishSpine

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:33 pm
Sun flattened her ears, "we need to find better shelter from what ever is going to happen in our home. . .we could go to the gourge and see if we could climb to the bottom. . .ok for no my orders are to stay and find better places to help strenghten us." Sun turned to Lunar, "I want you to lead that, get as many cave guarders as you can and take them to the gourge, be careful you should know by now it's hard to move around there." Sun then turned to Silver, "Silver if it's invading. . .somethings. . .we'll need to have the tribe stoung. Iwant you to freshen up the tribe, get them to practice fighting moves." Sun then looked around at her tribe. "PLuse lunars right. . .if whatevers comeing happens here, we need to have someplace to go. . .someplace for the surviving cats to go, I will lead a group of prey-hunters to find that place. May the tribe that burns up high be with us all." Sun jumped down from her tree. "I will need 5 prey-hunters to come with me." Sun waited for the volunteers.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:06 pm
Lunar nodded, and gathered up the cave-gaurds. With a quick glance back at her fellow prey-hunters, her best friends in the clan, and Sun, she sent her luck to them and trotted off.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:00 am
Silver glanced at the gawking tribe.
"Okay! You heard her! Get to it! To-bes come with me, and the rest of you, break up into groups of 3 or 4 to practice fighting on eachother. and remember! keep those claws sheathed! we do not want any injuries!"

The rest of the tribe obeyed their orders and went to go practice.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:56 pm
Sun sighed unhappily to herself, then turned to the group of cats behind her, Cloud was standing with the prey-hunters. "ok. . .lets go." Sun charged out of the camp, waving her tail for the others to follow. They didn't notice that there were grey clouds forming on the horizon.
(dun dun DON!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

leafpool24

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:57 pm
little did they know ________ (my cats name) was following them. (Okay hedgehog im role playing but first you have to give my cat a name)
_____ was still a young kit who was very adventurous. She loved to explore and disover new places. She was very eager to become a to-be. She snuck away from her mother to go secretly follow Silver and see what she was up to.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:19 pm
((You can make up your own name, all of us did that 4laugh ))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:23 am
Silver and ___ (still need another cat) were walking in the woods when they heard a crinkling noise of leaves behind them.

(( should we discover the kit or not?))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:04 pm
(ok, I'll give you a name because your my bestest friend ever!!! ok um. .. lets see your name will be harmony of waking moon (harmony) good? good!! your comited!!! lol)
Sun and her group stopped to rest by the rivers at the edge of their territory. "ok, who ever isn't to tired go and find some food, we shall sleep here untill tomorrow sunrise, we all need the sleep its along day ahead of us." Sun lay down and started to clean herself, she haden't stopped the group just out of tiredness. Sun had stopped because she was scared, very very scared.
(if it sounds like I'm just repeating myself let me know!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

leafpool24

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:18 pm
Harmony kept her distance. Her bright orange fur stood out among the forest. She stayed down wind of the cats so that they couldnt detect her scent. Suddenly, the wind direction changed...  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games