Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:14 pm

Rasu had regained conciousness over the night. He still had a fever but it had gone down a bit. He overheard everyone in the next room and got out of the bed. "Wait Rasu! You still need to rest!" Uncle said grabbing Rasu's arm. "I can't just sit here like a helpless child and do nothing!" Rasu said pulling his arm away from Uncle. "That kid..." Uncle thought. Rasu walked into the room. "Guys I can help with the fight! Tell me what to d..." Rasu collapsed to the ground.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:30 pm

"Sophie can get you there later but she needs her rest," said Flage putting a blanket over her and himself.

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:53 pm

Uncle carried Rasu back to the bed and put the blanket over him. "Jeez Rasu, you need to stop overdoing it." Uncle went back into the other room. "Well since i'm pretty new, can anyone fill me in on what's happening?" Uncle said sitting down.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:59 pm

Flage who was half asleep shook his head too tired to talk but not tired enough to sleep. He just looked at Sophie admiring her in many different ways.

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:03 pm

Dessenger filled Uncle in to the best of his ablity some of i was sketchy due to the fact he had to be told it himself.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:49 pm

"Seems pretty grim." Uncle said crossing his arms. "But, both the guy with the wings and Kayonis have the most power at the moment." Uncle thought. Uncle had noticed from the start that both Flage and Kayonis had loads of power. He came to the conclusion that it wasn't all theirs, it felt like there were two beings inside each of them. He kept it to himself, he figured they were trying to keep it a secret. He got up an walked towards the exit. "Dessenger keep an eye on Rasu will ya? I need to get some medicine from my place, it'll only take about 10 minutes." With that Uncle jumped on his board and sped off towards his house.

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:51 pm

Kayonis awoke and sat straight up with a gasp. He had a nightmare that his mother and father were in trouble and Chiro was to blame. "They're not due back until tomorrow." He said. He looked outside and noticed the sun had come up. "Oh man, they could be here any second." He said. He ran awakening everyone. "Follow me if you want, I'm going after Chiro!" He said. Chaos tried to talk him out of it, but wouldn't let him. Just as he walked out, he tripped over something. He picked it up and saw it was a chaos emerald. "That's four. I wonder." He said. "Hey guys. Who all has a chaos emerald in their possession?" He asked and awaited a response.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:31 pm

"I have the blue one that me and Rasu got from Uncle." Chris said holding it up. Rasu had finally gotten over his fever and got out of bed to join everyone. He was still pretty weak at the moment, but once he had walked around a bit and stretched out, he was feeling good as new. "So what's happened since I've been out." Rasu said stretching his legs.

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:36 pm

Flage and Sophie both woke up and got out there chaos emeralds as they had one each and showed them then got to there feet.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:38 am

"Do any of you have any problems with Chaos and I absorbing them. I promise I will give them back." He said. "If I can get all seven then I can absorb them and be powerful enough to stand up to Chrio." He explained. "All I ask is for all of your trust." He said. "Wait a minute. There's no way you can fight him alone." Sonic and Flage said together. "I don't plan on it. Those who can, I plan to also use my power to give you your super forms and help fight. I sense Chiro is close to gaining his seventh one. we have to move fast. I don't know where the other emralds are. Does anybody have an idea?" He asked. "We can use my..." Tails began, but was cut off. "We can't use the radar because it only picks up the original emeralds. These are different. Sure thy may yeild the same power, but their fluctuations are different." Kayonis explained. Tails frowned at the thought of being corrected by a kid.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:38 am

Flage and Sophie put their emeralds away.
"We need them for now," Flage said. Sophie agreed with Flage that Kayonis could not have them at the moment.
"Oh and do not worry about giving me super form," said Flage and everyone even Sophie looked at him unsure of what he meant.
"Well ... When I was training with G.U.N I had some spare time and I practiced to use Cruge's power and the Chi Emeralds that are absorbed in my blood so I can use them for a short time but I do need to recharge in a way after a while which means I can not always use them without letting the power charge up some more,"
"That explains a lot," said Sophie trailing into thought about when they last went to earth, thinking about how tired he looked at the end of the day even when it was only using the firing range...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:52 am

"This Earth and G.U.N you speak of. Is it possible that the emeralds are there?" Karasu asked now very interested in this. "It also seems that time moves faster there. For in two days here, six months pass there." He said. "I may can ask my mom more about it if you don't know." He said. Then a thought hit him. "Mom and dad are on their way. I have to go keep an eye on Chiro and make sure he doesn't get them!" He said. He ran out.

(anyone can follow and if they want)

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:49 am

"I think we can track them if you focus the emeralds energy on a tracker but we did not know about how the different emeralds work they might be very similar and untraceable," said Flage.
"And time works only slightly different there, it is something like an extra hour a day, we just used the emeralds to come back the next day as coming back the same day is dangerous as you could come back to early and cause a paradox or something," said Sophie finishing of the explanation.
"Anyway it is not time to check there yet," said Sophie hinting to the fact that leaving and coming back has to have a space of time between it.
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games