Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:17 pm
User Image There's a little creepy house
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl
With her little creepy face
Saying funny things that u have never heard

Do you know what it's all about
Are you brave enough to figure out
Know that you could set your world on fire
If you are strong enough to leave your doubts

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

((Indeed. Me thinks you should pat yourself on the back))

Kiki grumbled, not really wanting to talk about it at first. After Kiki calmed herself down a little more, she began to speak. "Those little children just insulted my coat and called me a filithy stray." Kiki explained her anger raiseing by the seconded. "I may not be human. But i do have human feelings. I try to take pride in how I look. Those little gifts from above just angered the wrong kitty at the wrong time." Kiki said, her temper now at the level that Dragea's usally was.
Kiki sighed, "I'm sorry. sometimes I get a little angry when people make fun of me...It just reminds me a little to much of when the children of the ti=own would make fun of the way I look."she mumbled. Kiki never felt pretty, she had always felt bellow average. Looking up at Maura made her feel even more lowly. with her looks, she could have anything and anyone she wanted. "Your so pretty, I doupt you've felt that way." Kiki said with a kind but weary smile.

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

She has a little creepy cat
And a little creepy bat
Little rocking chair and an old blue hat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing
With her little funny eyes of hazel
With her little funny old blue hat
She will go and set the world on fire
No one ever thought she could do that

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:19 pm
Maura smiled at first undersanding fully how Kiki had felt. There were many times when she herself did not feel as beautiful as she was. But Kiki, though different, was very beautiful. "Oh, Kiki, even the most beautiful people feel that way sometimes, for whatever reason! But don't let them get you down!" she said rubbing Kiki's head. She looked up to check on Erik and saw something that put her in the same mood.

Erik had now gained the trust of the girl tending the counter and was trying to convince her to let him work in the store. "Well, we're looking stunning this evening, aren't we?" he began. She only giggled and told him to stop. But would he? "No really! I mean, working in this store by yourself like this isn't fitting at all! Maybe I could...i don't know, get a job here and spend all my idle time with you, sweet lady!" he said, continuing to flatter her.

"Well, I don't know! Maybe! Come back in the morning, and you can talk to my father! He owns this store!" she told him. "But if not for him, I'd definitely hire you! You're such a cutie!" she said witha blush across her face.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:15 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

an unpleasent cloud suddenly formed around the two. Maura's eyes' seemed to have a darker tent to them at the moment. Like she was ready to wrap her hands around a slender neck. Kiki fallowed her gaze, spoting Erik flurting up a storm with the slender neck that was to be clenched shut later. "Oh dear...." Kiki lowered her head away from Maura's hand as it began to pet her harder and harder as her mood got worse. "H-He's just trying to get a job Maura, really." she tryed to unsure her. But it was obveous that wasn't going to work. "Erik, has anyone ever told you to stop putting your foot in your mouth?" Kiki thought with a sigh and her body lowering to a safe distance from Maura's death grip.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:14 pm
Maura looked down to see how hard she was petting Kiki. "O-oh! S-sorry Kiki! But Erik...uugh Erik! Always been a flirt. Even as a kid, he could get anything from any girl he wanted...except me that is!" Maura explained. "That's one of the only ways he knows to get a woman to listen to him. At first, he did it without trying. Now he just makes it look easy!" she said sadly looking down. But then her anger came back in a more controlled manner and she decided to stop him while he was ahead.

Erik, now using his love for animals was gaining the trust of the little girl. he talked to her about the kittens and about Alex the turtle, and even about Kiki. Though he never said she was a human too. "These kittens are as cute as you!" he complimented. Just like her big sister the little girl giggled. "Really you are! I wouldn't lie! I put that on my transmutation circles!" he said showing his palms.

Maura stood from her position and saw Erik still pouring on the charm. "Erik! I need you over here! Now! No whining unless you want to eat!" she called in her sweetest voice. As soon as he got in her range, she pulled him to the floor as she was before and grabbed his throat. "Erik, we have a problem!" she hissed.

"W-what problem?" he whispered. He was sweating bullets and Maura's nails dug into his skin.

"Your problem with keeping your hormones in check! Don't think we can't see you chatting up that girl! I know you so don't give an answer you'll regret! What are you doing?" she asked.

Erik had it. His explaination (in his mind) was guaranteed not to fail! "I did it for you!" he said with a grin.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:31 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki nearly triped over Erik's stupid excuse as she made her way to the two, now on the floor. One gripping tightly around the others neck. Erik's life depended on how well he could talk his way out of this. Kiki got close to Erik and whispered in his ear, "Cat got your tounge?" she said with almost a giggle. she couldn't help herself out of the irony of his situation. His smooth talking finally got him in trouble with the person he really didn't want to be. She thought for a minute, should she help him? No, he said those vile kittens were cute. He'd have to dig himself out of this one. so Kiki just sat down beside Maura and looked at Erik expeactantly.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:34 pm
Erik's jaw dropped a little. "Very funny Kiki! You're on her side? You gotta believe me! I just scored an easy job here! Why am I getting in trouble?" he asked prying Maura's fingers loose, though she left 4 scratches on his neck. They weren't bleeding, but they stung a little.

Maura scoffed as she looked up at the girl behind the counter. Maybe it was just her natural jealousy kicking in but Maura seemed to find a fault for everything. One was one thing Erik always liked a girl to have. Long hair. Kiki, had long hair, Teresa had long hair, Maura herself had long hair! He was a fool for long hair! But this girl. Not this girl though. What attracted him to this female? Nothing from what she could tell. But he did it anyway. "What does she have that I don't? What does she have that Kiki doesn't? Hm? I'm waiting!" she she asked folding her arms.

Erik had a quick mind, but the first answer was not always the best one. If he had not held his tongue, he would've said, "A stable body". But he glanced at Kiki and sighed, "Don't bring Kiki into this. I got a job, why is it important? I'm not doing anything wrong, so why do you care?" With that, he stood and turned up his collar to hide the marks.

Maura stood slowly, looking at the floor. She dusted herself off stood there for a moment. "Stay here Kiki. Erik, come with me." she said grabbing his wrist. She lead him out the door and around the alley out of sight. She stood there motionless again, staring deep into Erik's eyes until BAM! She slapped him across the face hard enough to turn Erik's head with ease. "Don't you ever in your life say something like that ever again!" And she returned into the building with a smile, that could've fooled anyone. Erik, without a word, giving her the money needed to pay for the things they bought as he stayed outside.

((oh the drama! the slapping part was based off a fight my best friend had with his gf a long time ago. he'd kill me if he knew i put this up but wat he doesn't kno wont hurt him! xd ))  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:47 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki could tell Erik was in for a long and hard ride when Maura took him outside. It was quiet in the store for a second. Then. SMACK!! Kiki heard a very loud smack and some yelling for outside the building. she was sure no one else heard it, there were only a few who could. Kiki glaunced at the kittens, looking very disturbed by the noise. Kiki knew where it had come from, but didn't really want to think about it. "Poor Erik...that sounded like it hurt." Kiki thought as Maura entered the building with a false smile and a handful of money.
Kiki ran up to Maura and jumped swiftly onto her shoulders. Whipsering in her ear, "That sounded painful. Congrats." Kiki said with an overly wide grin. she felt avenged form the insult of those little kittys and Erik's complamet toward them. "First we need to get some vegys for the raman. They should be over there." Kiki told her, pointing her paw to the other side of the building. Kiki felt bad for Erik, but not to bad. It felt odd, she never felt this way before. She had felt so hurt when he said that to those cats. and when he was flirting with the girl, she also felt funny. annoyed. why? and why did Maura bring her into the arguement? Kiki was throughly confused.

((EDIT: That's awsome. This will between you and me then XD))

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:45 pm
Maura's shoulder's had now relaxed and she was fine. For the most part. Just thinking about Erik let loose a storm in her mind. But besides that, she was happy with herself. "Why thank you Kiki!" she answered with a giggle. "I haven't had to do that in a long time! And you know what?" she paused. "...I held back!" she revealed to her. They picked up a few more things and now was Maura's final test.

The blonde went through all the items happily oblivious to everything that just went on. She heard not a sound out of the ordinary, nothing strange about Maura or Kiki at all. Finally, she asked, "Is he ok?" but only because he didn't return.

Maura answered quickly, "Oh don't worry about him he's fine! You know how boys get when they're a little hungry!" She squeezed her fist as hard as she could so as not to do the same to the girl as she'd done to Erik.

"If you don't want him to work here then it's fine! But...I'd really like him too! he reminds so much of my older brother! He moved to Central to join the military! We could really use the extra help!" she blurted. Then she was quiet and Maura gave her the money for the groceries.

Maura felt bad now. She looked up at the girl and said, "He'll be back in the morning!" She hated to do it, but how could she be that cold-hearted? This girl might lose her brother! What if Erik had done the same? He's mentioned it but only to joke about it. "Thank you!" she said and left the building. She didn't even look at him as she passed him but he followed silently, the sky a orange, purple, and pink mix.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:29 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki could feel the uneasiness of the air around the the girl and Maura. She was glad when it was time to leave the store. Though felt a twist in her heart at the mation of a sibling gone. Kiki could only wonder what Dragea was up to. Did she find her brother? Was she ok? Even though it had only been a day, Kiki missed her more then anything.
When Maura got outside, the air was even tighter. Erik walked silently behind the two and Maura just walked on. Could she do anything to ease them? she doubted it. But she'd try anyway. "what kind of raman do you two like? I myself am a vegatarian so I'll be makeing mine siprate. What about you two?" Kiki asked in a nervous tone.
Looking up at the sky made her just as nervous. Only just a few minutes she would be human. Well, half human. Kiki was worried about what the two would think of her halfling state. She looked like a normal human, but with cat ears and a cat tail. Would they be shocked? "We'll have to hide somewhere soon..."she whispered to Maura as her tail twtiched.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:38 pm
Erik followed behind Maura at a small distance. He was really mad at her. Yeah, now he knew he was wrong, but she didn't have to hit him like that! The last time she hit him that hard...well let's drop that. He could feel the red mark begin to form as his cheek grew warmer by the minute. Hopefully, it didn't make his face look swollen. He kept his eyes toward the ground, following Maura's feet. He wanted to trip her. Easy at this point. Nah, too easy. He didn't hold a grudge against her or Kiki. He just cared too much for both of them to do something like that seriously.

"Well," Maura began. "Erik and I are used to a little of everything in our ramen, so we'll probably use a few vegetables too. Erik, likes chicken and beef but it doesn't really matter since he'll eat most anything. Right Erik?" she asked but didn't expect an answer from him. He didn't like talking when he was angry. "Come on, there's another empty alley and Erik can keep watch!" she said leading them in. Erik didn't go very deep into this alley. He did as he was told and stood in the dim light of the late twilight.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:55 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki couldn't stand the eary vibe between the two no longer. As soon as she was her halfling self. She'd fix their legs and help them in another way as well...
As Maura walked deeper into the ally way, Erik stoped to look out. She smiled, he wasn't bad, and she knew that. But it iratated her when he was flirting with that girl. Though, not meaning too, Erik had upset Maura. This upset Kiki for she had never had friends before. "This will only take sec Erik. Hang tight." Kiki said in a kind tone as her body began to glow.
The moon soon apeared from behind a wall that had kept it hidden. When the red light of the eclipsed moon hit Kiki's body, it glowed a different color. Not it's normal white, this time it was a bright red. Kiki jumped off of Maura's shoulders and landed on the ground in front of her.
Her body grow, though this time different again as her tail and ears didn't vanish. Kiki's body transformed quickly, as if it knew she wanted to become free of her cat like state.
"Ahh....Much better..." she mused in her new smooth as honey voice. Kiki brushed the hair away from her face as her ears, placed where her human ears should have been, twitched. Her tail extained and re-extained of it's on free will. Opening her eyes to look at Maura nervously. "How do I look? To strange right?" Kiki asked in a nervous voice. Though she didn't know it, or believe it, Kiki was beautiful. Her hair a stray and falling off her shoulders like a water fall of star dust. Her eyes like two pearls just come up from the sea for the first time. Kiki clasped her long and slender fingers togather. Leaning on her heals, "So...i look scary hu?" she asked, looking like a child who was ready to be scolded.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:53 pm
Maura could barely speak. Kiki was already as pretty as her, but the ears, and the tail added a more exotic and...well sexy flair. She seemed to outdo Maura effortlessly! "Oh my god Kiki! You look so cute! You look even better this way!" Maura said containing herself. She hugged Kiki close and looked back at Erik who hadn't moved.

A pissed off Erik, was a stubborn Erik. He wouldn't do much except sit there, and look (because he probably was) ready to kill someone. But even this made him take a peek. He looked over his shoulder to see one of the most beautiful sights he'd ever laid eyes on! It was Kiki! But with her cat ears and tail! Before either of them noticed, he turned back around and just then, Maura looked back at him. He turned to steal another glance but his eyes met Maura's. Within the second he turned away. "Hi Kiki. You look nice tonight. Not that you don't every night, but tonight you look even more beautiful than I usually say you are," he said.

He walked slowly over to them and leaned on the wall closest to him. "Come on Maura! Kiki's waiting on you! You doing this or not?" he said in a noticably harsher tone. But still, he refused to let his eyes meet her's again.

Maura sat on the ground, against the same wall as Erik, right next to him. She looked up at the beautiful catgirl and smiled. "I'm ready!" she said. And she grabbed Erik's hand.
((omg I loove nekos! They're my cousin's weakness XD))  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:14 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki could feel her face turning hot. She couldn't remember the last time someone said she was pretty. and of all things, Maura was saying it to her. To her! Maura was the most beautiful woman Kiki had ever seen!! She felt a little dizzy from all the blood rushing to her head, but kept steady for she had a job to do. At Erik's words, though rushed and forced in her opinion, she bent down beside the two. "I'll do Maura first, okay? Then it'll be your turn Erik." Kiki said in the kindest of voice. Her ears turned back as she focused herself and her tail became still.
Opening her mouth, you could see that Kiki still had her sharp feline fangs, this would make the job easier for her. "This may tickle, so don't make a sound or someone might hear you." she warned them. Kiki had done something like this before. To an old man in the park who had been asulted by a few thugs. He had lose alot of blood, along with a very bloodyed arm. He had told Kiki that the feeling of Kiki's power felt like nothing he had ever felt before. He could only describe it as the pleasure of all pleasure. Of pure bliss in ones self.
Kiki looked Maura's legs up and down, sizeing them up. "Here goes!" Kiki opened her mouth, her sharp fangs revealed yet again. Biteing down hard on her palm, blood gashed out like a water fall. She would need alot of blood for this one. Quickly, like lighting, Kiki placed her finger in the blood and drew a cricle around Maura's feet. Slaping both hands togather and smeering her palms so the blood would go evenly on her hands. "Take form me and give to her!! she shouted in her mind. This really didn't do anything, but it was a habitof Kiki's. A bright light formed around Maura's feet, moveing it'se way to her legs. Her legs glowed a bright white. Then it was over. "Your turn Erik." Kiki said quickly doing the same she had done to Maura. Just as quickly as it had begun, it was over. kiki worked fast on both of them.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:00 pm
Maura didn't even have time to bit her lip but she squeezed Erik's hand which did not return the squeeze. But as soon as she thought it had started, it was over! "Wow! That was fast Kiki!" she complimented. She was amazed at how light she felt now. Almost as if she was walking on air or something! "What about you Erik? Your knees still make those nasty pop sounds?" she asked.

Erik tested it. He crouched down, and looked at Kiki. He paused for a moment, then stood. Not a sound! "Amazing!" he said. Though his tone sounded flat and bland. But really it was! He felt light as well, and hopped up and down a few times. He went way higher than he expected to go! "Whoa! You really do did a good job Kiki!" he said now in a truly amazed voice. He sent a smile Maura's way and pulled her to her feet. He backed up a bit and struck his fighting pose. "Come on! Gimme what you got, baby! I'll go easy on you! Don't be shy now! You know want to!" he challenged.

"I'm not gonna fight you Erik! I'd hurt you too bad! I can't have a beat up boyfriend now can I? Wouldn't look right!" she smiled putting a hand on a curvy, slender hip. She showed a smile, then lashed out at him with incredible foot speed! If not for Erik's own, he wouldn't have caught her now deadly foot! Dodged it no less!

((this is my last post i got a busy morning tomorrow! XP))  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:35 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki smiled as the two of them seem to be back on speaking terms agian. "I'm glad you like them. You have to be carful though, it takes some getting used too. Jumpings easy...but it's the fighting I need to warn you about. kick to hard, and someone could get hurt." she told them as if their mother would. Kiki smiled and licked the blood off her hands. She had bitten a little to deeply n her rush to help her friends. It stung a little, but she didn't mind the pain anymore.
Reaching into her pocket with her other hand, Kiki pulled out her peice of chalk. Drawing a circle quickly, she placed her lips to the ground as if kissing her alchemic circle. This gave it a move personal feel to what she was makeing now. A bright light glowed for a second. Then out of the circle grow, slowly, a crystal like substance. It split into two, forming ro different things. One formed a beautiful locket that had a silver chain. The crystal locket was in the shape of a heart with a small lock that was made of gold. The other object was a ring, but not a normal ring. This ring was made of pure crystal with a celtic design twirling its way around it like a smake.
Lifting her head up kiki smiled. "The ring is for Erik and the locket for Maura. Think of it as a presnt from me to you." Kiki said, picking up the to objects with her unbloodyed hand.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~