Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Movies and TV shows! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:40 pm
anyone saw necrons in action on the newest Terminator?  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:54 pm
Caleidah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp5QyMEEzk

Watch it in HQ.

I'm damn proud of it.

nice gun drone razz  

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:44 pm
Van Evok
Caleidah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp5QyMEEzk

Watch it in HQ.

I'm damn proud of it.

nice gun drone razz

Yup. Mix between a Gun Drone and a Tomb Spyder. Those two models were the whole inspiration for the drone in the film.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:24 am
Van Evok

not really

most of the drones ar s**t the necrons couldn't DREAM about and the T600 is literally a piece of s**t that a 7 year old can kill.i it brings up alot of questions about how retarded skynet is and how the hell the resistance is still active since a couple of bases were reall close to skynet hq. as well as most of them are playing out in the open and theirs enough effects that a blind man would know where the resistance would be  

GamerChik240

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:38 am
That movie is s**t!  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:21 pm
GamerChik240
Van Evok

not really

most of the drones ar s**t the necrons couldn't DREAM about and the T600 is literally a piece of s**t that a 7 year old can kill.i it brings up alot of questions about how retarded skynet is and how the hell the resistance is still active since a couple of bases were reall close to skynet hq. as well as most of them are playing out in the open and theirs enough effects that a blind man would know where the resistance would be

OH MY GOD I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU AND I HATE YOU

Please tell me your posts are really, really, really elaborate trolls. That or just tell me your life story so I can figure out why you are seemingly unable to enjoy a movie for the dumbest reasons.  

Fogcutter

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:31 am
You are one of those mysterious creatures from Norse mythology.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:28 am
What sort of thing is that to say to someone?  

Fogcutter

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:13 am
To someone who is likened to smelling like rotten fish? I'd say most flattering.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:28 am

Ok. This is going up for sheer trippiness factor.

Now, this needs a bit of explanation before you click. The original creator of this made the song entirely using sound clips taken from Alice in Wonderland. The Disney version, not sure if there is really another. Also, please watch it (if you decide to). Don't just click and listen. It's trippy.

Alice

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:46 am
Seizure inducing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:06 am
Lt. Brookman
Seizure inducing.

Very much so. But awesome.

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:35 pm
That was ******** awesome, I tried it on some of the things with my own ugly face in it and wow, I look hip all of the sudden! whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:09 pm
Epic Fail Guy
GamerChik240
Van Evok

not really

OH MY GOD I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU AND I HATE YOU

Please tell me your posts are really, really, really elaborate trolls. That or just tell me your life story so I can figure out why you are seemingly unable to enjoy a movie for the dumbest reasons.

well thats not really nice of you to say.. .I don't think i'm a troll " checks for tusks " nope I'm no troll good sir those were jsut a few questions that occured to me after the movie.. overall I'd give it a 4 out of 5 it's jsut a few parts needed some sort of explanation or were just sheerly baffling... like the air base? plus I felt the hollywood explosion at the very end was a little over the top. but honestly think about it... your not in the theater right now... for a self proclaimed sumpreme AI it made a LOT of mistakes.  

GamerChik240

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:11 pm
Caleidah

Ok. This is going up for sheer trippiness factor.

Now, this needs a bit of explanation before you click. The original creator of this made the song entirely using sound clips taken from Alice in Wonderland. The Disney version, not sure if there is really another. Also, please watch it (if you decide to). Don't just click and listen. It's trippy.

Alice

and that is really cool I wanna put it on my i pod?.... errr  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games