Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
The Great British Tea Debate! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you regularly drink tea?
Yes, yes I do.
75%
 75%  [ 43 ]
No, no I do not.
24%
 24%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 57

ficklefiend
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:28 pm
Bite off both ends of a penguin, suck the tea through till you taste it- BUT NOT A MOMENT LATER!- turn upside down and eat.

This is in the fashion of the Australian Tim Tam, but damn if it doesn't work perfectly with penguins...better perhaps because they aren't so sickly and you can eat three with your tea.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:35 pm
ficklefiend
Bite off both ends of a penguin, suck the tea through till you taste it- BUT NOT A MOMENT LATER!- turn upside down and eat.

This is in the fashion of the Australian Tim Tam, but damn if it doesn't work perfectly with penguins...better perhaps because they aren't so sickly and you can eat three with your tea.

And when did you escape from the mental hospital? ^_^  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:10 am
Being the messy bugger I am, I did that before. It's actually quite nice. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:54 am
Timeless_Visage
ficklefiend

And when did you escape from the mental hospital? ^_^

I'm with her actually, it's tea-drinking ambrosia. It just makes you feel sortof dirty and indulgent though!

I prefer to do it in the bath surrounded by scented candles, foam, and girls.

Invictus_88
Captain

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:31 am
ficklefiend

Wow, I must try that, it sounds great whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:41 pm
Is tea addictive? Because each cup I drink tastes better than the last. Oh except for that one cup my sister convinced me to put honey in...yuck! I still prefer it without any cream or sugar.  

Angilwingz

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:11 pm
Angilwingz
Is tea addictive? Because each cup I drink tastes better than the last. Oh except for that one cup my sister convinced me to put honey in...yuck! I still prefer it without any cream or sugar.

That's because you're a weird Canadian.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:30 pm
Timeless_Visage
Angilwingz

That's because you're a weird Canadian.
Right, and you're a weird American. Perhaps if we both moved we'd be less weird.  

Angilwingz

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:45 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:48 pm
I might remind you that you think of 80 degrees as "cool" and you agreed with me that ice blocking is a good idea.  

Angilwingz

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:50 pm
Angilwingz
I might remind you that you think of 80 degrees as "cool" and you agreed with me that ice blocking is a good idea.

That is cool. confused You people are just WEAK! razz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:53 pm
No...cool is walking to to the mall in the rain without a jacket...chilly is walking home in the snow middle of winter without a jacket...it feels so good! 80 degrees is like...save me I'm melting.  

Angilwingz

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:19 am
Angilwingz
No...cool is walking to to the mall in the rain without a jacket...chilly is walking home in the snow middle of winter without a jacket...it feels so good! 80 degrees is like...save me I'm melting.

I wish the weather was that cold here. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:14 pm
Timeless_Visage
Angilwingz

Today was completely miserable...rain and wind and cold....I planned to go for a walk...but then when I got out of school the sun was shining....way to destroy my plans. gonk  

Angilwingz

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:54 pm
Angilwingz
Timeless_Visage
Angilwingz

Today was completely miserable...rain and wind and cold....I planned to go for a walk...but then when I got out of school the sun was shining....way to destroy my plans. gonk

Wait...wait... You wanted to go out for a walk when it was miserable, but when the sun is shining you don't want to walk then?

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games