Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:47 am
((ok, for no reson im playing Smallpaw.))

Smallpaw sensed the annoying apprintice and the big warrior and SIlvercloud go away. He sat down until they left. Soon, he heard Speckledheart, "Smallpaw! Where did Silvercloud's apprintice go? Did you scare her away?"
"No!"
"Good, but go find her."
Smallpaw sighed, he went to follow them. Soon, he caught up with them.
"Ummmm...... Hi Ripplepaw and SIlvercloud and other warrior?" said Smallpaw, unsure what to say.
"Hello!" said Silvercloud hyperly.
"Umm..... Speckledheart wants Ripplepaw back....."
Silvercloud didn't look happy at all. "No! Why would I give you guys my apprintice!?" she hissed.
"It wasn't my idea, blame Speckledheart."
"No!"
"It seems like your saying no alot."
"No i'm not!"
"You just said it again...."
"No!"
Smallpaw shook his head,"Just give the apprintice back so I can go back."
"No!"
"Is that all u can say?"
"No!"
Smallpaw was losing his patince. "Just give her back!"
"NO!"
"Arrugg!" Smallpaw tried to slash her. Silvercloud danced to one side.
"I guess blind cats don't fight good."
Smallpaw tried over and over, but Silvercloud doged every one.

((we have been playing ripplepaw alot. lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:51 am
((Well my b-day is in about 10 months!!! xD ))  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:43 pm
((Happy early early early early b-day))

Bearclaw stepped between them. "Stop this!" she yowled. then turning to Smallpaw. "Look, there's no way we are going to give up a member of or clan to you! Would you give up a member of your's to us? Just go away!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:57 pm
((Ok, right now we are on a hunting patrol. Yay! My first deputy like thing! And with us is my mother Mothwing i think that's her name, and some warrior named Icewhisker!))

"What's going on over there?" Icewhisker asked.
"eh, give it some time." Mothwing mumbled, dropping the rabbit she had just caught. "i'll go check on them after I catch one more." she said, catching scent of an sleeping winter owl.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:12 pm
(Silvercloud my birthdays in ten months too! woo hoo! *virtual hi-fives*)
Ringkit laid down, cold. M-maybe going outside w-w-wasnt a good id-d-dea... she thought, chilled so she couldnt think straight. Ringkit tried to curl up to get warm, but nothing was working. The fresh layer of snow disguised all scents and Ringkit felt totally helpless...like everyone thought she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:56 pm
"Now leave Smallpaw." Bearclaw reapted, and padded back to the patrol, but then she stepped on something. "Huh?" she looked down and scraped the snow off of it. "Ringkit!" she yowled, half scolding, half terrified. She scooped the kit up and raced back to the clan. Once reaching Skyears, the medicine cat quickly went to work.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:38 pm
"My goodness!" Skyears mewed and set Ringkit in a nest and curled up beside the shivering kit. "I'm glad you found her, if she was left out there any longer she would have died!" She said, licking Ringkit's fur, trying to get her warm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:03 am
Bearclaw sighed and sat down It wasn't like I was any worse... "Can I help you with anything?" she offered Skyears.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:13 am
((i missed alot.))
Frostkit layed down in the nursery. it was her last day being there. she was bored to death. "i want to get out of here!" she hissed. she got to her paws and stomped around the nursery. "when will Crystalstar let me out of here?!" she growled loud enough for the whole clan to hear.
(my birthday is very close... im going to Lagoon for my b-day...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:24 am
((Happy b-day!))

Bearclaw heard what Frostkit had mewed, and purred in amusement.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:27 am
(Sweet me too! I'm going on the 25 of July...when are you going...Patchstar's coming with me!)

Crystalstar sighed and walked out of her den, she jumped up on the SnowLedge and yowled. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the SnowLedge for a clan meeting." She waited as her clan slowly gathered, she noticed Skyears stayed in her den. Bearclaw ran over to her and told her why. Frostkit ran out of the nursery, almost crashing into everyone.

(BLAA BLAA BLAA your now Frostpaw and I'm ur mentor...Ringkit, you'll become an apprentice when your feeling better!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:29 am
"Frostpaw! Frostpaw!" Bearclaw shouted.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:12 pm
((thanks Bearclaw))
(@Crystalstar: on my b-day. we got season passes)
Frostpaw flicked her tail exsitedly from side to side. "thank you Crystalstar!" she mewed. what an honor, being the leaders apprentice! she thought. im going to work my paws off to let her know that ill be a great apprentice. "when do we start?" she asked jumping around not able to stay still.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:37 pm
Ringkit shivered in the medicine cat den as Skyear's tongue rasped over her body, quickly warming her.

"What did you think you were doing?" Skyears asked between licks. Ringkit thought she sounded like a queen.

"I w-w-was hunting-g." Ringkit replied. "B-but I'm just as u-useless at th-that as everyth-thing else." She smacked a paw on the snowless ground. "I hate b-b-being b-blind!" She had meant for it to sound dramatic, but the seizure-like shivers going through her small body made it hard to talk right.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:32 pm
Bearclaw walked in just in time for Ringkit to say 'I say being blind'
She sat down next to her. "May I tell you something, Ringkit? There are so many great cats in this world are be blind. You might of lost your sense of sight, but that means your others are greater. You can hear the prey better than us, and you can sense movement, so you would be able to tell if attackers are coming. You are very important, just as much as Crystalstar is. The entire clan needs you."

((Oh, did you hear about that blind man who could use echo-location? Maybe that's what Ringkit could do!))  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games