Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:31 pm
(NO!! Don't die Ealgeheart!!)
Cherrykit padded over just as Eagleheart raced out of the nursery. "Whats wrong with her. . ." Cherrykit asked Rainpool, but then stoped, she had just noticed the kitten looking at her. "I don't know, I think she noticed the Patchkit had opened her eyes already." Rainpool meowed. Cherrykit looked at the other two kits, they still had closed eyes. "um. . ." Cherrykit mumbled. "Oh ya! Cherrykit these are Runningkit and Windkit." Rainpool purred. Cherrykit touched her nose to both of them, but hesitated on Patchkit, "Why are her eyes open so early?" Cherrykit meowed. Rainpool paushed. "I don't know." Cherrykit took a step back, then licked Patchkits head hurriedly, then ran back to Cindermoon. Cindermoon looked puzzled, but then Cherrykit told her about Patchkit, then Cindermoon narrowed her eyes. "Cherrykit, I'll be back. . .I need to talk to Eagleheart, look after Horsekit and Crowkit for me." Cindermoon then turned and hurried out. Cherrykit Looked down at Horsekit and Crowkit, "ok. . .what do I do?"
(lol! Cindermoon is on the way! DADADADAAAA!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:34 pm
(idk, ask Patchstar...)

Rainpool looked over at Eagleheart, something was wrong. "Eagleheart?" She asked her leader, but Eagleheart left the den.
"Hi, Rainpool." A small voice said beside her. Rainpool looked over to see Cherrykit.
"Hello," Rainpool purred and looked down at her kits. She looked at Patchkit, why were her eyes open? StarClan, is there something wrong with my pour kit? She asked silently. She lay her head on her paws and let sleep over take her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rainpool woke, but she wasn't in the nursery, she was in the forest. "Hello, Rainpool." A familiar voice said. Rainpool turned to see a beautiful grey she-cat, her pelt sparkled like the stars.
"Riverstream!" She purred, Riverstream was her mother who died only a few days after she was made an apprentice.
"Welcome," Riverstream mewed. "StarClan has a message, it is about your kit Patchkit. She is really Patchstar, reborn. She must become leader, now!" Riverstream said sturnly.
"What? A kit can not be a leader! She was just born a few days ago!"
"Yes, but her eyes and ears are open, she has a gift. Tell her that she must become leader before the next full moon." Riverstream began to fade.
"Wait, tell me more!" But Rainpool's mother was gone.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:15 am
((This really is NOT making sence. How can a kit be leader? Even with her "gift", she still has no idea how to fight and hunt, let alone lead her clan! This is crazy!*swirls form where her eyes are*))

Moonflower walked into the nursery. She said she wanted to see the new kits, but that was only half true. She wanted to see Crowkit and Horsekit for than anything. As she was walking tword Rainpool, Crowkit and Horsekit rolled infront of her, then back, hitting her leg and makiing her stumble. The two kits looked up. "Sorry Moonflower." They squeaked in unisine. Moonflower purred at them and continued tword Rainpools kits. When she got to them, she noticed that one's eyes are open. I'd better not say anything. "They're beautiful kits. What are their names?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:38 am
(dont worry i wont die, i will wake up right.........NOW!!)
Eagleheart opened her eyes to see Dapplewing nosing her hurriedly. She stood up shakily and fell back down on the moss. Dapplewing lent her shoulder to help Eagleheart get up. "What happened to me?" she asked Dapplewing seeing concern in her eyes. "I dont know..." Dapplewing said. Why does she seem troubled? What happened to me? She shook herself to get the last sleepiness out. "I'm going to need traveling herbs for my trip to the Moonstone tonight." Dapplewing shook her head, "Oh no, you are not going to the Moonstone tonight, you can go when I say you can go!" Eagleheart jumped back at the fierceness of her voice.  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:43 am
(hehe!!! Hey, how do battles work, if the other clan dosen't know we're fighting them?)
Cindermoon looked around, and saw Oakenpelt eating in the clearing, Cindermoon raced forward, and landed playfully on his back. "Hey!" Yowled Oakenpelt. Cindermoon purred and got up. Oakenpelt glanced back and saw Cindermoon, and his tail curled. Cindermoon licked the side of Oakenpelts face, and he did the same. "Oakenpelt I'm looking for Eagleheart, have you seen her?" Cindermoon purred. Oakenpelt looked around, "Umm. . .I think she went to the medicen cat den, do you want me to come?" "No thats ok, I just have to talk to her." Cindermoon then padded toward the medicen cat den.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:20 am
Lilyfur finally decided to visit the nursery. She looked at the kits, Funny,she thoughtPatchkit looks just like Patchstar. O well. And Lily fur left. (and welcome new kit. I forgot your name is it Dawn kit?)  

Dreamerlily

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:55 am
Eagleheart padded out of the med. cat den with her tail dragging in the dust. Why was Dapplewing so touchy? Why can't I go to the Moonstone? Does she know something? She wasnt paying attention to where she was going and she almost colided with Cindermoon. "Oh. Hi, Cindermoon. Why do you look troubled?" Does everyone know something that I dont? I should know...i mean im leader... Great Starclan...Im Leader! Im not ready for this. I cant do this! "Cindermoon, I cant do this...I cant be leader. Im never gonna be as good as Patchstar! What am I going to do?!" Eagleheart pleaded. Cindermoon was always the mature one. She would know what to do.
((you better hurry up and become leader Patchkit, Eagleheart is having a nervous breakdown over here xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:03 pm
Nightcloud layed in the clearing watching Stonekit and Leafkit playing around. Blackfoot sat with her, her mate was watching the kits as well.
"ill tell Eagleheart that our kits are ready to be apprentices." he meowed. Nightwing nodded in agreement. now that she wasnt expecting anymore kits she can go back into the warriors den now. he got up and padded over to the medicen cats den.
(im changing how many kits i have. its going to be hard to reamember all of the names of kits that i have........)  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:19 pm
(What do you expect? You have kits in every freakin clan! lol)
((Btw Patchstar/kit's eyes are amber))

(Moonflower, you're making this way too complicated for yourself. It's what StarClan wants, and the clans have to obey StarClan, dont they? Lol. Dont worry about it. Patchkit will grow up and be the same as the old Patchstar was, except she'll make different choices in these lives so that she will be able to return to starclan when her time comes this next time, which wont be anytime soon...just think of it as what starclan wants. anyways, Patchkit's gift is prolly some amazing talent at hunting/fighting. it just comes naturally to her, like she'd known it all her life...hee hee)

(((and Eagleheart, i was sorta thinkin of Runningwind, although when he grows up Runningkit will be named Runningstream, and Windkit will be Wind...Windstrike. yeah.)))

Patchkit looked up at her mother. Why was everyone staring at her like she was...well, why was everyone staring at her? Was there something wrong with her? Patchkit was only a few days old, but she was old enough to totter about. She watched Windkit's tail swish about, and pounced on it. Windkit made a tiny mew sound, but otherwise ignored his sister. Patchkit looked up at Rainpool, proud of her catch...even if it was just Windkit's tail.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:28 pm
((ohh...i knew that xd ))  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:41 pm
Rainpool stared at Patchkit, she did have a gift. She could see, hear, and walk. "Patchkit," Rainpool mewed and picked her kit up by the scruff. "Be nice to your brother."

"S-sorry," Patchkit yelped and sat next to her mothers belly. Rainpool purred, Patchkit acted like she had been born for 6 moons. Great StarClan, please help me! She pledded and licked Patchkit's head.

(UGH! I keep typing Patchstar instead of Patchkit!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:04 pm
((ooc: No it's fine. X3 ))

Darkkit looked at the new kits, and smiled. More playmate's when they get older! he thought.

Breakingalltherules

5,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:31 am
((But Moonflower didn't stare! She wanted to be polite and not make you feel weird! gonk ))

Moonflower purred at Patchkit. "She's very energetic. That'll be good later in life." She nodded her head then began walking out, but not without one last glance at Crowkit and Horsekit. Someday... She thought to herself. But until that day, Crowkit and Horsekit were all she could consider being even remotely close, even if they weren't truely hers. Moonflower left the den. Crowkit stopped wrestling with Horsekit. "Have you ever noticed that Moonflower always looks at us when she comes in here?" He meowed softly to his sister. Horsekit nodded. "It's strange, huh Crowkit? But I don't feel threatened by Moonflower. Though I do get a feeling of longing when she looks at us..." "Maybe we should follow her?" Crowkit suggested, but Horsekit shook her head. "I don't think we should. Atleast not yet. We'll ask her at another point. Or she'll tell us. Which ever comes first."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:55 am
((i know i keep typing Patchstar too xd lol))
Eagleheart padded into the nursery and saw Patchkit tottering around her brothers who were still blind and deaf, unlike Patchkit. Ohh, she breathed. she looks just like Patchstar. Patchkit prepared to pounce at Runningkit's tail but slipped on some moss and fell. Eagleheart picked her up by the scruff and placed her gently at her mothers side. She licked Patchkit's head. She doesnt know how special she is. Egleheart gave Patchkit a final lick, said goodbye and padded out of the nursery.
Riverrock came over to Eagleheart just as she was coming out of the nursery. "So, are you going to the Moonstone tonight?" Riverrock asked.
"I dont need too." Eagleheart said, with wonder in her eyes.
"Huh?" Riverrock was totally bewildered. Eagleheart couldnt supress a Mrrow of laughter.
"I dont need to go to the Moonstone! Im not going to be leader!" Eagleheart said excitedly.
Cindermoon, who was sitting nearby watching her kits play, stood up and padded over to Eagleheart. "What do you mean you're not gonna be leader? Who is then?"
"Patchstar..." Eagleheart said with wonder in her voice
"Eagleheart," Riverrock reminded her gently. "Patchstar is dead."
"No she isnt, you'll see." Eagleheart said and wandered out of the camp without even knowing it. Riverrock turned to look at Cindermoon.
"She must be a little confussed, now that Patchstar is dead." Riverrock said, but looking uncertain.
((Eaglehearts gonna go for a little walk kk? lol jk jk mrgreen ))  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:21 am
Rainpool put a paw on Patchkit, "Go play with Horsekit and Crowkit." She watched as her kit ran over and pounced on the two kits. They stared at her; Patchkit laughed and introduced herself. The three kits began to wrestle.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games