Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:25 pm
Indya appeared next to them , tossing the gear up and down "I'm back, it was too easy" She stopped tossing the gear and held it so that they could see it . Her ears perked up as she heard the footsteps and stepped back as she saw tweedle dee and tweedle dum " it's a shame you two chose to help her, who will listen to your stories now? "  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:34 pm
Tweedle Dee glared at Indya. "The Queen let's us tell her stories all the time!" "Yeah, she does." cried Tweedle Dum.
Jasper grinned, seeing the two caught of guard and sucked in a deep breath, before a torrent of flames burst forth from his mouth, surrounding the two. "Youch!" They shrieked in unison, stomping out the flames and running around in circles.
Taking his chance, Jasper grabbed the bar and bonked both of them on the heads, watching with shocked amusement as they both squeaked like rubber duckies (totally not thinking of the disney film) and collapsed on the ground.  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:39 pm
The White Rabbit stuck his head through the bars to watch the now unconscious Tweedles. "I think it would be best if we tied them up. Does anyone have anything?" He thought for a moment, looking around the dungeon. Then, pointed over at some chains. "Those'll do. Miss Indya, tie them up and I'll put the gear back in Miss Tick-Tock."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:45 pm
Indya just waved "Have fun with the queen " She rushed over and picked up the ropes, tying up tweedle dee and tweedle dum . "Alright got it , mr. Rabbit here's the gear" She handed it carefully over to him "We don't have much time , the queen is bound to wake up and see the gear is gone"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:51 pm
The White Rabbit, carefully inserted the gear and pushed down till everyone could hear an audible click. Then, they watched as her body jerked before the gear started moving clockwise, making a tiny tick as it did so. Her eyes slowly opened and began to glow. She looked around, confused, but only for a second. "Wh-Where are we?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:54 pm
"In a dungeon in the castle Tick, we came to rescue you, and my brother from the queen. " Indya's tail twitched as she talked, obviously a bit upset but relieved that they were okay. "Tick can you find my brother, the queen put him in a dungeon somewhere, do you know all the dungeons around here?"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:54 pm
Jasper stood in the shadows. He didn't want to scare Tick-Tock since she hadn't seen him in his human form. Well, as close to human as he could get.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:58 pm
Suddenly, it clicked and her memories from before her gear was removed came rushing back. "Oh-I'm so, Tick, sorry for what I did! I just, Tock, didn't want to see any, Tick, of you guys hurt!" She looked to tears. "Where's Nana? I, Tock, have to apologize for what I did to that Jabberwocky!"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:05 pm
Myria_Angelus
"In a dungeon in the castle Tick, we came to rescue you, and my brother from the queen. " Indya's tail twitched as she talked, obviously a bit upset but relieved that they were okay. "Tick can you find my brother, the queen put him in a dungeon somewhere, do you know all the dungeons around here?"

Tick nodded. "I can look into Rosalie's memories and, Tick-Tock, see where she put Cheshire..." She closed her eyes and began to focus. Then, her eyes flew open and she tried to stand, but remembered she'd tossed her cane into The Jabberwockies eye. "I know where he is and we have to hurry!" She cried.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:05 pm
She pointed to the area where they had set nana down, she was still there laying against the wall "She fainted Tick" She looked over at Jasper" you can come out now , tick wil see sometime"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:09 pm
"Lead the way tick. " She was afraid to ask why they needed to hurry, but she knew that it must mean something bad was happening "Hang on brother, i'm coming" she thought silently  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:11 pm
Jasper came out of the shadows and took Tick's hand. "I'm Jasper, but you know me as Jabbers. Your cane saved me Tick, don't worry about it."

Jasper nodded. "Alright, let's go save your brother Indya."  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:13 pm
Tick-Tock looked confused. Jabberwockies didn't take any other form than that of a Jabberwocky! But, now wasn't the time to ask questions. She took Jasper's hand and stood, taking the bar from him to use as her cane and limped out of the dungeon. "This way!" She called.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:20 pm
Indya just nodded and followed tick "Tick exacltly how far is this dungeon that she's keeping him in" She hoped it wasn't too far since someone would notice the missing gear and find the tied up tweedles"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:26 pm
She didn't look over a Indya, too focused on not tripping up the steps.
"He isn't actually in the dungeon, he's in the tower."

Meanwhile, the Tweedles had come to and screamed at the top of their lungs, "QUEEN ROSALIE!" She grumbled angrily as a holographic screen appeared infront of her. "What do you want, Tweedles? I'm too tired for a story..." She hardly listened, focused on trying to fall asleep again, but then when she picked up the mention of Tick-Tock and escape, she lifted her head from her pillow. "What did you just say?"
Tweedle Dum replied. "The Cheshire girl had a gear and they escaped. All of them." She laughed. "That's nonsense..the gear is right here besi-" She stopped when she realized the gear was missing and growled.
"CARD GUARDS!!!!! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!" She yelled, voice shaking the very castle.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games