Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:58 pm
Joshua blinked, blushing a little at the kiss, and nodded. "Keep safe." He called after her, then settled down to watch Nich.

((I didn't bother; she hasn't been on since well before my drought, so there's no point. everyone else, though, I sent for.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:08 pm
((hmm ok then give me a min I'll look where she left off & I'll take over for her))

Gella was running full force through the forest towards rome it was rare she was there because of howmany people were there but this was something she needed to do  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:09 pm
((Huh, that works. thanks. Now I wait for Noltic...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:59 pm
((Wrong name pard... its Zach in this one))

He finished his steak and assumed that the girl was using weird vampire psychosis. By the look of the guys face it was unpleasant.

He sighed and looked at the guy.

"I dunno man, i feel really different, not just physically but mentally... and i think i might be going blind..."

He said this last bit kinda quiet, it was sinkin in, but everything was growing dark.  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:42 pm
(whoops, sorry about that.)
Joshua blinked, returning to reality, and turned back to face Zach. "Not blind; this'll happen a bit until the third day. You're weak from blood loss, and haven't drank enough blood to replace what you've lost. Tommorrow, most likely, the crave will set in; it won't be strong, seeing as you're likely going to be a half breed, but it'll make you want to bite someone or something." He told him bluntly; he wasn't good at dodging around the truth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:28 am
Zach sighed, he knew this guy must have been more knowledgable then him on the subject, ut he wasnt sure what to beleive.

He thought to himself thatthey kept talking about this like a three day cysle.

"If this tansformation does work on a three day system, then im on day two man. I wandered around bleeding for awhile and then passed out. Then i woke up again at night with coyotes sniffing iat me, so i had to ditch my blody clothes and keep going. Thats when i ended up here... your girlfreind brought me."

He looked down at his hands and it was weird, but he wasnt sure how to live anymore. This was gonna be a huge change, and he really did think his eyes were going out of focus.

"My name's Zach by the by man."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:23 am
((yeah i basicly reread almost the whole RP to make sure i knew the whole story anyway I'll take over as Emilie since she is no longer on gaia))

Emilia had ditched into the church as the attack had began. She though Zach had been right behind her. Being that he never showed up she had gone out to look for him. She was walking through the forest. "Zach! Zach you there?..l.please be alright." she said the last part to her self. She then heard someone coming & ditched back behind a tree.

Gella had heard someone yelling & jumped down through the branches & landed silently with her cloak flowing behind her. She smelt the person behind a tree & walked up calmly "It's ok I'm not going to hurt you & I'm not here to fight. Are you alright?" Gella asked calmly & walked slowly towards the tree still being carful that it wasn't a vampire hunter. She got to the tree & looked around & spotted the girl & reconized her imedietly. "Emilie?"

She looked up at the strange girl with frightened eyes "Y-yes? How do you know me?"

"I'm friends with Joshua. He is seriously worried about you. Come on I'll get you to my safe hold. He is waiting for us." Gella said offering her hand

Being that this one was a girl she wasn't as worried but she was still hesitant. She gently took the girl's hand & before she knew it she was moving at a fast pace.

Gella had scooped her up & was running full force back towards the trees. She set her down on the tree root & they began to sink into it. after they entered the room kisa jumped up; from josh's side & took off towards Gella. "Hey guys come look what I found wondering in the forest!" she called to Josh & Zach  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:49 pm
(useful! thanks, Tsuki)

Joshua ignored the girlfriend comment and nodded. "Joshua." He replied, leaning back. "Mind if I ask-" he began to ask Zach when Gella called. He turned and stared wide eyed, then with a whoop of joy, leapt over to Emilia and grabbed her in a hug. "Emilia, it's so good to see you!" He let her down, grinning, then turned to Gella and Zach. "Sorry. Zach, this is Emilia; she's like my baby sister."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:00 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
(useful! thanks, Tsuki)

Joshua ignored the girlfriend comment and nodded. "Joshua." He replied, leaning back. "Mind if I ask-" he began to ask Zach when Gella called. He turned and stared wide eyed, then with a whoop of joy, leapt over to Emilia and grabbed her in a hug. "Emilia, it's so good to see you!" He let her down, grinning, then turned to Gella and Zach. "Sorry. Zach, this is Emilia; she's like my baby sister."
Josh!" she cheered as she hugged him back then she saw Zach laying there covered in bandages & she went wide eyed "Z-zach...Are you alright? I made it to the church..I thought you were right behind me.." she said walking over to his bedside but stopping still a good few steps away  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:09 pm
Joshua looked back and forth between her and Zach, confused. "Wait, you know each other...?" He glanced at Gella, then remembered she'd never met either of them before and shrugged.  

Gail Akriest

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:12 pm
Zach's eyes glinted as he heard Emilia and his sight faded to black again. it came back slowly but then dissappeared. He knew it was coming but it was still a bit of a shock.

Thst was pertinant right now however. His chrage needed him.

"What about you, i didnt let you down did I?"

Zach had stood and crossed the room. He stood before Emilia and grasped her hands. He missed the first couple of times, but got them in the end.

"My god, i didnt know what happened to you, i was too out of it to find you. Im so sorry."

He let his head fall and the floor didnt appear. Nothing came to his eyes, and he sighed deeply. he wasnt sure what he was supposed to do now, but he just hoped he'd done the right thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:57 pm
Joshua glanced at the two of them, and noticed Zach's eyes dialating. "Later, Zach, finish later." He firmly took his shoulder and pushed him back into the bed, holding him there. "You do no good unconcious."  

Gail Akriest

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:51 am
"Look man, i told you, i can't see anything."

He smiled a little bit and firmly but not rudely removed Joshua's hand. He stood by the bed and addressed the room at large. Though he faced the complete opposite wall.

"Does anyone know what had happened to the toher group that was supposed to meet us at the church?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:24 am
Noltic
"Look man, i told you, i can't see anything."

He smiled a little bit and firmly but not rudely removed Joshua's hand. He stood by the bed and addressed the room at large. Though he faced the complete opposite wall.

"Does anyone know what had happened to the toher group that was supposed to meet us at the church?"
Emilia flinched back a little when he tried to take her hands but still her causght them but she wasn't as frieghten as she was before She shook her head "N-no of course you didn't let me down." she said weakly. Then josh made him sit & she let go of his hands easily. Then she walked over to gella when he mentioned he couldn't see. "Will he be alright?" she whispered.

"No I found this one in the forest not far from here. I'll send kisa to the church incase the others get there. Trust me she can be pursuasive in getting people to follow her & she can run right under the vampire's radar." Then gella turned to Emillia & sighed "Walk with me." she said puting an arm around her shoulder & walking her out of the room. "He was bitten but not bad but he still got caught up with some venom. If I'd caught him earlier i could have sucked the poison out but I can't. He'll live & his sight will be fine if that's what you're asking but....He'll probably end up a half blood. A bit more control then a regular vampire but as a new born he'll be a little hard to control for a while That's why I'll watch him for a while ok? Don't worry as long as he's with me he won't hurt no one I can promise that." she said calmly

Emilia started to tremble & shot a frightened look back at the bed where Zach layed, just as she started to trust him slightly he had to become..this...

Luna could tell something was wrong with her. "Could you stay here for a second." She walked back into the room & set a hand on joch's sholder "Can I talk to you for a minute?" she asked calmly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:32 am
Zach heard everything that was going on but couldnt see a thing at all. he had a theory. He thought that when he had been bitten he hadnt been using his eyes. he had lost his glasses earlier and had given up on seeing anything.

He scratched his head and his breath quickened. He could usually just chill out, but it wasnt gonna work this time. He sat back on the bed and desperately searched for something to see. some for of light to make out, but it wasnt there.

He sighed and put his head in his hands as his eyes began to lose pigment and slowly turn white.

He heard what the half vampire girl said to Emilia and heard Emilia's breath catch. He cared about her, and now she thought him some type of monster.

He sighed and tried to focus. His enhanced vampire senses were extremely useful. He figured the lack of sight was being compensated like in other blind people, but he was a vampire... his other senses were beyond super-human.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff