Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Penthouse on the 14th floor (do not disturb sign on door) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I R Attention Whore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:39 am
Sindababy
poodeta
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
'Sinda, how you gonna tell me you didn't do anything, then tell Poodeta things like that. You're kinky I say! Kinky lil kitten! Maybe even more than me. OMG! That's why he was all content, you made him so happy, he was happy for the rest of the night! I was all hopping and happy in a damn bikini and you got him in like two minutes that he was done for the night. Oh, how I needa train...and I thought you were innocent!"

I am... just that gifted.. Fear my force!

i'm joking lady. totally joking.

@poodeta: ::looks up slightly amused, intrigued and bewildered:: hai poodeta-sama ::bows and hugs ure leg purring::
::pets sinda:: good sinda good ..... no wait a minute i mean bad sinda bad 3nodding xd

::purs happily nuzzling ure leg:: mmm poodeta leg... ::bites it::

@krissy: yes fear the force! my succubus powers are quite wonderful! they make u happy and then ... i.... ::blushs:: well i can't tell u its a secret hehehehe

@boo:: ure cool. don't fight with my force its deadly ::holds up her lollipop:: i'll hit u with it... it'll sting and ull cry damn it heheh
ooooo and your a biter too heart 3nodding  
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
whee demanding now are we? >.>.... <.<.... *nibbles poos ear when he least suspects it.. and twirls away*
whee heart ::nibbles on your ear:: hehehehe seee now i know your enjoyin yourself ::dances with boo::
*stops dancing with poo so he can warm up his hand for the spanking hes about to give and sits with krissy*
::grabs boo and starts dancing again:: no need she decided not to take it xd
sweatdrop >.> u sure.. she looks like she realy wanted it.. *looks at her.. then looks back at poo* whee
yeah im sure if she wants it bad enough she can come ask me lol xd ::twirls boo:: oh and i forgot to mention it earlier but your lookin very nice tonight 3nodding
redface you know you dont have to make me feel better anymore *gets twirled* .... *tries to hide the blushing*  

-v-Lust-v-

acemarch

Sparky06
acemarch
*holding a sign saying: Will give sexual favours for votes!* xd
eek
It's a joke hun, why'd u log off aim? crying  
Krissy DarkStarLight
*huggles Boo*
You're never alone. I shall hold you and be yours forever...

>.<
I fear Sinda chan's force. The force between her legs and her mounds...such force. I cannot surpass!

You can not go against the force.. The force owns you!! IT owns god damn it!! cool  

Sindababy

-v-Lust-v-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:41 am
Sindababy
poodeta
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
'Sinda, how you gonna tell me you didn't do anything, then tell Poodeta things like that. You're kinky I say! Kinky lil kitten! Maybe even more than me. OMG! That's why he was all content, you made him so happy, he was happy for the rest of the night! I was all hopping and happy in a damn bikini and you got him in like two minutes that he was done for the night. Oh, how I needa train...and I thought you were innocent!"

@poodeta: ::looks up slightly amused, intrigued and bewildered:: hai poodeta-sama ::bows and hugs ure leg purring::
::pets sinda:: good sinda good ..... no wait a minute i mean bad sinda bad 3nodding xd

@krissy: yes fear the force! my succubus powers are quite wonderful! they make u happy and then ... i.... ::blushs:: well i can't tell u its a secret hehehehe

@boo:: ure cool. don't fight with my force its deadly ::holds up her lollipop:: i'll hit u with it... it'll sting and ull cry damn it heheh

>.> i fight alot... >.> im sure i can take it...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:42 am
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
whee demanding now are we? >.>.... <.<.... *nibbles poos ear when he least suspects it.. and twirls away*
whee heart ::nibbles on your ear:: hehehehe seee now i know your enjoyin yourself ::dances with boo::
*stops dancing with poo so he can warm up his hand for the spanking hes about to give and sits with krissy*
sweatdrop >.> u sure.. she looks like she realy wanted it.. *looks at her.. then looks back at poo* whee
yeah im sure if she wants it bad enough she can come ask me lol xd ::twirls boo:: oh and i forgot to mention it earlier but your lookin very nice tonight 3nodding
redface you know you dont have to make me feel better anymore *gets twirled* .... *tries to hide the blushing*
hehehe i might not have to but i want to 3nodding ::nibbles on your ear as i dip you::  

I R Attention Whore

Sindababy

poodeta
Sindababy
poodeta
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight

@boo:: ure cool. don't fight with my force its deadly::holds up her lollipop:: i'll hit u with it... it'll sting and ull cry damn it heheh
ooooo and your a biter too heart 3nodding
::wicked smile:: its cause i'm cute i tell u.. ::licks:: so very very deceptively adorable ::purs:: and u taste like cheeesee!! ::snuggles::  
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
*huggles Boo*

>.<
I fear Sinda chan's force. The force between her legs and her mounds...such force. I cannot surpass!

You can not go against the force.. The force owns you!! IT owns god damn it!! cool

I'll just steal it!
*dives between Sinda's legs*  

Krissy DarkStarLight

-v-Lust-v-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:43 am
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
*huggles Boo*

>.<

eek *attacks and bites* RAWRAAA!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:44 am
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Sindababy
poodeta
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight

::blushs at a slightly dirty thought:: i'm sure u could take a lot hheheheh whee  

Sindababy

-v-Lust-v-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:44 am
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
hehehe i might not have to but i want to 3nodding ::nibbles on your ear as i dip you::
eek redface redface redface redface redface heart redface redface redface redface *gets flustered and pounces towards Krissy and hides behind her*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:45 am
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
*huggles Boo*

>.<

eek *attacks and bites* RAWRAAA!!!! scream
::cries:: WAHHH!! boo kitty bit me ::hugs poodeta's leg, wanting to be picked up:: ehhhhmeanie meanie meanie!!! crying  

Sindababy

I R Attention Whore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:46 am
Sindababy
::wicked smile:: its cause i'm cute i tell u.. ::licks:: so very very deceptively adorable ::purs:: and u taste like cheeesee!! ::snuggles::
lol xd so i taste like cheese hunh ::nibbles on his arm:: well what do ya know  
Sindababy
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Sindababy
poodeta
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight

::blushs at a slightly dirty thought:: i'm sure u could take a lot hheheheh whee
*gives a look as if she knows what shes thinking and smirks* only time will tell... twisted  

-v-Lust-v-

Sindababy

Krissy DarkStarLight
Sindababy
Krissy DarkStarLight
*huggles Boo*

>.<

I'll just steal it!
*dives between Sinda's legs*
::squeals and closes her legs:: heennntaaiiiii! redface  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games