Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:57 pm

Dom ran further across the bridge because when the first tower goes the bridge won't float out to nothing. Dom and the other two got about half way when group of Skull Satamon grabbed Dom. Elecmon used Sparkling Thunder but there were too many of them for Haku's attacks alone. Then Lalamon used Nuts Shoot at there feet knocking them off balance and dropping Dom. Then Haku ran at them and used Thunder knife to knock them off the edge. "Let’s keep moving guys." Dom said as he began to run again.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:09 pm

Kazuki and his digimon runs across the bridge, going to the second tower. Kazuki turns around and watches as the first tower is about to collapse. He turns back around and continues across the bridge.

Teh Soupreme

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:30 pm

Yin lands by his digimon and gets out of any of the suits, greeting the newcomer briefly and then turns to watch the first tower.

Murmuxmon knew he had failed, it was too late to not explode, and he would die either way. Ornismon had failed, he had failed. Then it happened, the entire tower was engulfed in a pillare of flames as it crumbled.

Astamon was furious, the tamers had gotten through to him, HIM! They had the audacity to try and remove him, to try and delete him. They couldn't do it, he wouldn't let them. He sends all the witchmon and skull satamon after them on the bridge.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:49 pm

Dom turned to check on his Digimon and the others behind him but when he turned around he saw lots more Skull Satamon and Witchmon approaching. Dom sighed as he looked at the ground. "Now the fight is turning in our favour." Dom smiled and then he saw the Murmuxmon gathering energy. Dom's face showed his anger. "Die gracefully admit defeat so your digitama can say something nice about it previous form." Dom decided the best thing to do was get in the second tower away from the blast cause he would not hurt what ever he was willing to give his life to protect. Dom ran ahead again and punched a Skull Satamon then ducked when he swung his pole at him and swiped his feet out. Haku leapt up into the air above the floored Skull Satamon and, span then stopped and used Sparkling Thunder deleting it. They continued on but Lalamon flue up above the battle and used Sing-a-Song targeting as many of the Skull Satamon and Witchmon as possible and sending them to sleep.

Doranak

gstyle818

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:04 pm

User Image

When Gin and his digimon plus Impmon got out they watched the tower collapse and Murmuxmon and Ornismon were under it.Suddenly it was engulfed in flames,"Woah..."He then looked at Impmon,"...you said boss who were you working for?"

Impmon looked at Gin a little scared,"Its...Its...As-"Suddenly the Skullsatamon and witchmon started attacking.

"This has to wait Impmon..."Gin then flew upward and started deleting the Skullsatamon and Witchmon one by one with his chain.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:48 am

(are we okay now yin?)
Ryu, after a little while of running, sees the first tower start to collapse, he remains silent to avoid being caught, he quickly runs to the first tower and ascends the stairs, just missing gin, yin, and kazuki......
"Dang it, Its collapsing....gotta go back down...."
ryu descends the stairs, and finds out that at least one of the anubismon survived, since he was now being attacked by virus digimon of all sorts, ryu slightly ascends the stairs after every attack, keeping his distance from the digimon, as betamon and dorumon are also attacking, its not enough to defeat the whole crowd, and ryu finds himself at the top of the stairs....
"In a bit of a pickle....well, my bombs have saved me many times before, so I will rely on their services once again..."
ryu takes out a spare bomb that he made, and sets it right next to him, as he, betamon, and dorumon jump down, he fires an arrow at the bomb, eliminating the stairs, and deleting any digimon that survived the explosion with the falling rubble....
(Now to wait until astamon absorbs all the virus energy...)

Amias Nicht

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:00 pm

Yin takes stock of his guys, then rushes to the door of the first tower, switching to PX mode and then firing shuriken at all the satamon in order to give everyone a chance to get inside, his own digimon had gone inside the door to secure the threshhold, assisted by the gaomon.

Astamon watched as the first tower crumbled, and the virus-spawn charged the tamers. He could feel it coming, something big. Time was running out, either for him or the tamers. He hated premonitions like that.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:30 pm

User Image

As Gin flew he continued deleting the satamon and witchmon.Somehow he got surrounded,"guess I have to use that move again..."He stared spinning his chain around in the air."Time to get rid of you guys....DATA OBLITERATION!!"He then lowered the chain making it hit every Virus-spawn digimon deleting them.He then lengthen it making it strike every other virus-spawn digimon in its range.

Impmon looked at Gin amazed."Wow he really is strong..."

User Image

gstyle818

Doranak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:32 am

A Witchmon runs at Dom and his team. Dom ducks the attack then a Skull Satamon kicks out Dom's legs. Dom is on the floor as the two Digimon are about to attack him. Lucy turned and saw a loose drain spilling with water. She smashed it and soaked the Witchmon and Skull Satamon. Haku ran up and used shocked them, deleting them.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:33 pm

Kazuki and his digimon make it to the other tower in time. Three Witchmon and two Skull Satamon surrounded Kazuki and both digimon. Terrimon uses another Terrier Tornado and hits two Witchmon. Palmon sends out vines attacking a Skull Satamon. Kazuki then deletes a Skull Satamon with a slash on it's arm. A Witchmon was left and quickly grabs hold on Palmon. Palmon was stuck, unable to do anything. Witchmon was ready to delete Palmon if anything happened. Kazuki acted quickly though and attacks. The Witchmon attacks Palmon, but misses as she wasn't in her grasp anymore. The Witchmon hadn't seen Terriermon snatch Palmon. It was then deleted after a long slash through it's body.

Teh Soupreme

gstyle818

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:30 pm

User Image

When most of the virus spawn digimon where gone he swooped down back to his digimon,"Guys head to the other tower now."Which they did.He then flew back up watching his digimon head into the tower.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:35 pm

(Oh sweet, I can come back in soon..)

Amias Nicht

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:20 pm

(crazy person change name I see)

"Okay, everyone inside. Help my guys secure the entry way if needed. Gin! Get yourself in!" Yin's digimon had secured the perimeter of the entryway, had each door from it watched. Granted there was only one big one at the other side of the room, but hey.

Astamon watched as the tamers entered his towering mansion. He knew that he should start creating the virus-spawn inside the mansion. He knew he had to set up some defenses, but he was growing tired of having minions do the work. And they had already gone through so many of them. At most they seem to make situations only slightly more difficult, he needed a situation where their interference could prove deadly, but there wasn't really an oppurtunity in his mansion for that. So he decided to bring the tamers straight to him, while he amassed a virus-spawn army in the walls around his room. The doors leading to where astamon was to the tamers all open up wide.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:25 pm

(I happen to like the epic muffin, its different...)

p.s. I think I made a susanoomon sprite:

[img]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh237/Desu_Kid/susanoomon.jpg[/img]
all I really did was shrink the original picture..

Amias Nicht

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:01 pm

(NVM entire last post...)
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games