Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
The first DM discussion thread.(Current topic:Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-A M P-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:52 pm
Isn't the scythe a 3 equip? Shouldn't it be changed to a 4 then? or change th ablilty to 3CP to even it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:57 pm
-A M P-
Isn't the scythe a 3 equip? Shouldn't it be changed to a 4 then? or change th ablilty to 3CP to even it out.

I thought it was in the 4 section, hold on, looking. Yup it’s currently in the 4 equip section, take a nap Gerbo xd . Just kidding blaugh .  

FARGORE
Captain

-A M P-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:58 pm
FARGORE
-A M P-

I thought it was in the 4 section, hold on, looking. Yup it’s currently in the 4 equip section, take a nap Gerbo xd . Just kidding blaugh .

hey... I thought it still was the equivalent to the long sword... this is nall new to me... sweatdrop

I still haven't recovered from that break I took...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:58 pm
100 million dollars... twisted  

Wedry

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:02 pm
-A M P-
FARGORE
-A M P-

hey... I thought it still was the equivalent to the long sword... this is nall new to me... sweatdrop

Yha but since you can describe the basic attack increase items as whatever you want anyway we decided it should do something different. Don’t worry Gerbo we still love you…… in that not “love love” sort of way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:04 pm
FARGORE
-A M P-
FARGORE
-A M P-

Yha but since you can describe the basic attack increase items as whatever you want anyway we decided it should do something different. Don’t worry Gerbo we still love you…… in that not “love love” sort of way.

What? Oh, you'll break his heart saying that.. rofl  

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200

-A M P-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:11 pm
Whats that supposed to mean! I'm a man! I don't cry!

*runs away and cries*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:32 pm
*Blinks in response to Gerbo's running away* *Blinks*

Fargore, could you please tell me whether that new inventory list I sent you is approved or if I need to do changes? I think the dungeon might start soon since Tiggy's tournament just ended.  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:47 pm
Perrian

Fargore, could you please tell me whether that new inventory list I sent you is approved or if I need to do changes? I think the dungeon might start soon since Tiggy's tournament just ended.

Oh, you said that you were going to change it and get back with me so I was waiting. Just resend me what it is and I’ll take a look. I don’t really think there were any problems with it though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:54 pm
FARGORE
Perrian

Oh, you said that you were going to change it and get back with me so I was waiting. Just resend me what it is and I’ll take a look. I don’t really think there were any problems with it though.

Ok. Inventory list has been resent! ^_^  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:50 pm
All right, here's a list of non-active members as far as I can tell. If any of you have seen anyone on this list in the guild since the middle of December, let me know and I will remove them from the list.

god akapete
youngtobar
Kaihatsu
Chris-Reeves
Androsia
Fawlken
GoSnOw
Asharii Zeilkai
Thalius86
Hitomi-chun
Xatxat
Gran Rey
Don Tonberry
fubbis
KRDEMON
Xanril Silverkin
elrey52
Hitmak4210
Rick _Vegas
rioliogio
RaRa4Life 0
Anasii
DJ_En_Tee_Jay
Eriku69
Bladeslinger
jconner1
Spirit Wolf 43
joshua12341234567890
bluelycaneye
6DEATH6DEMON6
WishWell
Paul_Kneer
Charred_Relic
PickleofDoom
DJ_Kage
roguedrizzt
Not-Thornless
slipice
Gonzu the Immaculate
nerdyninja
Sgt.Tatsumaru the Shadow
Tywyll_Lleuad
AI-chan Unmei
apocalyte
PawnLundt
Jelly Rochina
The Zelphyrian Queen
squaress
VoidMystic2113
imperial1989
killmo
Pwn-Cakes
seas32usc
Tarothin Ledore
Ender_Skull666
Chorin Of Light
gregarbeast29
Cristy says
streech
Archangelkain
log4life
Gale The Reaver
sansa90
im4eversmartest
Leder1231
Fi Kiwazori
twilightwyrm
bladex13

and just to double check, someone has seen Zazzy Wazzy floating around recently, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:25 pm
Malignant Defector is currently in the Goblin migration dungeon playing 4 Co.  

DM of Death

-A M P-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:16 am
Should we add the title "Red Dragon Lounge Member" to character sheets?

I know we have the roster in the actual thread, but while we are submitting ideas around for titles, I thought I would bring it up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:53 pm
DM of Death
Malignant Defector is currently in the Goblin migration dungeon playing 4 Co.

List edited.
Thank you for your input.  

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200

-A M P-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:37 pm
FARGORE
Well since I’ve been free today I have compiled all the adventurers stats into a single post. Now all we have to do is move the inactive ones so we can put them in alphabetical order. Then maintaining it and finding stuff should be really easy.

And by popular request.
Item creation.

Item creation will share the forum with organizations.

To create an item you will require three things
Formula: issued by a DM
Items: combined to create item
Time: real life time it takes to make the item

An item has to be balanced for RPS regardless of what is taken to make it. Meaning you can’t take three months and 10 divine ramuna to make a dagger with E1, attack +10. That’s not what this is for. The purpose is to allow characters to make special items that they can’t seem to find or suite their characters have special effects that they would like to have.

Basic formulas to use as examples
Dagger: elixir of action, 3 days (elixirs of action and magic are used to represent effort and cost of creation, takes about 3 days per a equip cost, but can vary from that)

Stun Bolt: energy burst, stunning blow, elixir of magic x2, 6 days (note: takes a little more expensive ingredients because a dagger can be bought in the store while Stun bolt is a special item that is only found, takes about 3 days per a MP cost but can vary from that)

Meteor: Fireball, Smash x 2, elixir of action x2, 9 days (you can create a find only item with items purchasable from the store)

Sword of nine Clouds: Chain sword, Spirit bracer, Elixir of action x5, 15 days (a really powerful item like this would require some very special ingredients)

Broom: Rage Amulet, elixir of action x2, 6 days (it’s not that powerful or different from the item your making it out of, note the use of something that has similar powers to make it)

Wand: elixir of magic x1, Apprentice's Amulet, charge coin x 3, 3 days (still cost less to make then to buy but requires charge coins to make since it uses charges)

Spider Bot: elixir of action x 2, Energy Sword, 6 days (duration based off of CP instead of equip, beast masters can make any kind of pet of any CP this is just an example of how they would make a spider bot)

Phoenix Robe “E6, Phoenix”: elixir of magic x2, Heal (spell) x 2m, 18 days (a very nice item, powerful but cost a lot and requires a lot of time to make and items that are kind of hard to get, but it’s probably still easer then getting an AP Phoenix and it’s an item)

I hope this gives a good idea of how item creation would look. I tried to make an example of most basic situations I could think up.

Now this is where the Miner DM’s are really going to shine. I’m going to give Minor DM’s the power to decide on formulas. There will be a formula post listing ones that have already been made. If a Minor DM is not sure about something (or they are getting their hands full) they can just send it up to me and I will take care of it. So the Minors can delegate some work to me if they are getting to busy. A player is only to send a formula request to one miner DM to avoid overworking them and mixed results.

Questions, comments or concerns?

Hey MOG (Master of Gladiators), could you put up two more threads in the Orgs subforum?

one for a list of OK formulas, and a Formula request thread?

Anyone else have any ideas on how to go about this?

I think the list of OK'd stuff is a must, but anyone have any other ideas for the submition portion?  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games