Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:12 am
Nich smiledand brushed a bit of hair out of her face. He bent down a bit and kissed her.

"You know kat, you truly are full of surprises. I promise i wont leave okay?"

Nich meant what he said, the only problem was what happened now? Was he to live in the motel with her?

He hadnt noticed, but the day had worn on, and he had grown hungry. The sun was approaching the horizon.

"Allright my eternal companion... ya think we should be gettin back, its kinda late. That, and not to seem rude, but im starving."

Nich chuckled a bit at how horridly he had interupred the moment. He didnt care though, he wasnt one for the mushy stuff, the fact that remained however was how comfortable he felt around her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:00 am
Tala gave a wolfish grin. "It'd be a waste of a decent person to leave you in the street, and anyway the guilt would be unbearable. So you're stickin' with us 'til you're better, or else" She mockingly shook her fist at her as she ran to keep up. "Not far kid, don't worry."  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:29 am
Luna let slip a small chucklepain still surged through her body but she was becomeing used to it now & the motion didn't make her stomache as un easy as before  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:01 pm
Akiera turned the corner and -for lack of a better word- slid to a stop, his half-clawed feet digging into the ground to steady him. There were a few people in front of the place he'd been shown, but they did not seem hostile; if anything, they seemed worried. "Luna... I think I'm gonna have to set you down here." He muttered.  

Gail Akriest

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:40 am
[[Sorry there's not actually much I can say at this point sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:23 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera turned the corner and -for lack of a better word- slid to a stop, his half-clawed feet digging into the ground to steady him. There were a few people in front of the place he'd been shown, but they did not seem hostile; if anything, they seemed worried. "Luna... I think I'm gonna have to set you down here." He muttered.
Luna nodded "Yeah here is good." she said sliding down off his back & soon all the kids that stood infront of the house saw her & ran up to her hugging her legs & hips as far as they could reach all clinging to her & she winced once in pain "Luna are you hurt?!" on of them asked then they pelted her with a medly of questions as they shuffled her into tghe house. All at once she spoke & there was a complete transformation. Her voice lifted & her eyes softened & there was a maturnal sense about her "No kids im fine. Where is your mother? I have the medicine for her & liz I want you to take this to the kitchen." she said as she handed the bag she had been carrying to the oldest girl & semmly the eldest child about 12. "Take it in & I'll be in to help in a minute." she said then she turned back to Akiera & Tala & said "You are welcome to come in." she said then she kids led/dragged her in the the house, into & through the living room & into the back room where their mother lay in bed silently  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:58 pm
Akiera could see no fault in that, and so he shrugged at Tala and slowly followed Luna inside, being careful not to bump any of the children.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:52 am
Luna walked over & knelt next to the mother. She started cheacking the bandages & replacing a few then pulled some medicine bottles from her pouch & gave them to the mother then she whispered something & the mother glanced up at Akiera & tala, whispered the Luna nodded & she seemed to relax a bit. "Ok Well I'll go fix dinner ok?" she said calmly then Luna walked back through the living room & into the kitchen & pulled her hair back. The pain was making her dizzy but she ignored it. Her face had taken on a soft motherly face but still young & caring. She choped & cooked & glided around the kitchen best she could without collapsing. Soon a full dinner was on the table & she even took Tala & Akeira each a plate & one into the mother. Then she walked out & grabbed a broom & dustpan. along with a rag & filled the sink with hot water. She began to clean the dust & grim from the counters & floors. Other then the few bites of stew she had earlier she hadn't eaten in a while but she was used to that by now. She still felt bad about inturupting the others' meal & hoped they could enjoy themsel;ves for the hour or two it would take her to clean. it usually wouldn't take her more then about 20 mins but the wounds were really messing with her  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:33 pm
Tala worriedly watched Luna clean, and tried to help out as best she could. When it was finished Luna stood exhausted in the middle of the kitchen, not able to move at all out of sheer exhaustion. Tala gently prised the broom out of her fingers and passed it to Akiera, lifting Luna up and placing her gently on a mattress. Most of the children by this time had fallen asleep in their designated sleeping spaces, and the air was filled with the sound of rhythmic breathing. Tala passed a hand over Luna's face and gently whispered "You must sleep, if you want to heal. Let us finish up here." She watched her drift to sleep before turning to Akiera. "We might as well stay here for a while." She spoke quietly so as not to wake the children and their mother. She moved across the room and sat next to their packs that she'd hastily placed beside the door when they'd entered.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:33 pm
Akiera smiled as Tala ordered Luna into rest. He gently put the broom aside and lifted Tala herself into his arms, now that his strength had returned. "That's some good advice you gave her; but you're tired too. I'll finish up here; I've more than enough strength for that. you just get some rest, alright?" He muttered softly, trying not to wake the children, as he set her on a free bed.  

Gail Akriest

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:15 am
Tala opened her mouth to argue, then saw the sleeping children and felt the warmth of Akiera's arms. She closed her mouth and her eyes again. "If I must." She muttered softly. "Tell me if Lucia comes up or anything like that." She opened her eyes again and stared directly at him. "Do not go looking for her or anything understand?" And with that unconcious overtook her and she drifted off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:15 pm
Luna slept for a little while but the same nightmare jolted her awake. She sighed & steadied her breathing. She saw tala asleep & asumed Akeira was as well. She stood & walked out of the house & jumped, with some difficulty, onto the roof silently. She sat & looked up at the moon & began to hum to herself  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:44 am
Akiera sat beside Luna silently. "You know, Luna.. you really shouldn't be up at this time of night."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:52 pm
Lucia was in pain.
After the fight with Akiera and Tala she stumbled off, exhausted and hurt back to her little place where she stayed. She lay there in bed, sleeping on and off. Late into the night she woke again to another slice of excruciating pain up her arm. Grimacing, she rolled off the plain, uncomfortable bed onto her feet and staggered towards the window. She looked out into the night sky and at the roofs surrounding the small building which housed her flat as well as several others. She was scanning the skyline, when two shapes on one of the rooftops grabbed her attention. She squinted, but she couldn't quite make them out. It seemed to be two people. Lucia crumpled back into bed, her mind thoughtful. She knew of the house there, but had never been. Another twinge of pain made her grimace, and she closed her eyes and tried to get back to sleep.

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:59 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera sat beside Luna silently. "You know, Luna.. you really shouldn't be up at this time of night."
Luna wasn't startled by his sudden appearnace at all. & she just continued huming for a second & said softly "Well honestly neither should you." she smiled & finally look away from the bright glowing cresant in the sky & looked him in the face  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games