Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:15 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mindsend
Participating Soquili:Kaliska
Link to Teepee:Mindsend's Teepee

Is intelligence important compared to all the other stats?: Intelligence is very valuable. It allows one to make choices with free will rather then simply being lulled along by supposed 'fate'.. It can be both a blessing and a curse, but I'd rather be able to recognize problems before they happen rather then not understand why I'm having them.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?: Courage -- without it you could never follow what your mind tells you is right.

How does intelligence help you prepare for the transition from summer to fall?: It does by allowing you to recognize the changes and prepare for the winter that follows the fall.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:22 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: x Leo The Magician x
Participating Soquili: Jouko
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is intelligence important compared to all the other stats?: Why of course it is! If you're too stupid to think for yourself, then you're not about to go anywhere in life! You'll just sit by and watch as other go further and further along then yourself. The point is, you need intelligence to survive!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?: Hmmm...I'd have to say courage! Because if you don't have the courage to show off your intelligence, then you might as well not even have it!

How does intelligence help you prepare for the transition from summer to fall?: It helps you to realize that your summer easiness is wearing off! It's time to get ready for those cold seasons, better buckle down!

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:18 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Participating Soquili: Xhevahire
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is intelligence imporant compared to all the other stats?: Yes, I believe it is. Intelligence assists in helping a soquili for survive. They may be the strongest, fastest, luckiest, and bravest, soquili of all, but without intelligence all of that would be for naught.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?: I believe stamina works best with intelligence: because you must know when to run, fight, or simply talk.

How does intelligence help you prepare for the transition from summer to fall?: You need intelligence to know when to hide from the storms and what is a suitable place. A cave is good in a thunderstorm, a tree might not be the best option.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:44 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:mewneko
Participating Soquili:Morigi
Link to Teepee:x

Is intelligence imporant compared to all the other stats?: Morigi wonders " well I guess intelligence would show how well the other stats are used.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?:
"well if your smart enough, all of them, but for m it would be luck to pull it off well, if you didn't have enough luck would might end up stupid!"

How does intelligence help you prepare for the transition from summer to fall?: well intelligence gives the wisdom to see the change and how it effects you. Plus intelligence will show you where to look for summer, well if you travel enough," winks at," you know what I mean."  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:42 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Infinities
Participating Soquili: Tiaret
Link to Teepee: X

Is intelligence important compared to all the other stats?: It's useful, but what good is brain without at least a little brawn? And sometimes even the best laid plans go to waste if you aren't lucky enough to get everything lined up right.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?: Courage, naturally. Intelligence to think up plans, without the courage to implement them, is a waste of time.

How does intelligence help you prepare for the transition from summer to fall?: I know that I need to start fattening myself up because otherwise I'll be eating little bones. I also know that it is time to start heading to "visit" my father, who lives where it is very warm.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:00 pm
BONUS STATS FOR AUGUST ARE NOW CLOSED!

Bonus questions for September will be up soon.

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:05 pm
Bonus Questions for September are Now Open!

Bonus stats for August have been added!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:06 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Infinities
Participating Soquili: Absinthe

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?: *laughs* Not at all. Courage... pff!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: Luck, naturally.

How do you use courage in the fall?: By not being afraid of the coming Cold that chills our wings off and leaves little flutters frozen on bushes like sick little berries to be eaten on by hungry-! *looks afraid and flutters off*  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:58 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mindsend
Participating Soquili:Kaliska
Link to Teepee:Mindsend's Teepee

Is courage important compared to all the other stats?:Very much so. Without courage, one could never do anything that would take them beyond what they were born into as Foals. For some, it may be a good simple life, but for others it could mean sorrow when things change

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: Intelligence. Being courageous shouldn't mean being dim witted

How do you use courage in the fall?: To face the oncoming winter that follows and the new things that come with change, no matter how timid you may seem.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:01 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Taigi
Link to Teepee: Here~

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?: "But of course! Courage plays an important part in our decisions, some of which can be life-changing."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: "I believe speed works best with courage. Though nearly everything could be put up for working with courage, courage does often-times determine our working speed, seeing how willing we are to do something on count of courage."

How do you use courage in the fall?: Taigi chuckles, "well, I've already used quite a bit of courage in returning to my family. But I suppose I'll need a good deal of it in the fall; the season of change. After all, this season is pretty unpredictable. It could retain some forlorn summer heat or pelt us with vicious showers, or, of course, send snows our way early."  

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:02 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sesshy552
Participating Soquili: Jink
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?:
"Ah, well I would have to say no .."
-shrugs lightly-
"I mean, it's something good to have, but definitely not as important."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?:
-smiles with a flick of his tail"
"Out of all the stats, maybe Intelligence?"
-nods-
"Yes, Intelligence. You have to know when to stand up and be courageous."
"And when not to .."

How do you use courage in the fall?:
"I, ah .. am not really sure."
-sighs ducking his head-
" .. I think because compared to summer, food with slowly become scarce the closer it gets to winter."
"And you have to be brave to persevere that season."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:26 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~InfinityTrust~
Participating Soquili: Astraea

"Of course courage is important! Esspecially to me, since, well uh, I need courage because uh... I'm a total tank! >:3; Yeah, that's it!"
The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?:
"Intelligence. Because if you only have courage and bravery and no intelligence than it just makes you fool-hardy, or something like that..."
"To brace myself for change I guess, I'm not really sure... (I apologize in advance for my insufficient answers, as I lack the courage to be positive in what I'm saying!)"  

~InfinityTrust~

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:54 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: sparrows_poppet
Participating Soquili: Pádraig
Link to Teepee: XX

Och, weell courage does play a par' with certain things. Without it many'a things wouldn't be discovered or romances will'nat have happened.

Well now, I believe they all fit well with Courage but if I had to choose I will have'ta say strength.

I be using a couragement to find food and shelter for the winter months comin' aboot.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:20 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Quicksilver the Archangel
Participating Soquili: Alyssum

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?: I'm learning that all of the stats are important, but courage is always good to have. How else are you going to go out and learn things?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: I think courage and strength work best together. Courage takes a kind of strength, a strength from the inside, and courage can make you strong too.

How do you use courage in the fall?: Oh, you need lots of courage in the fall! You have to watch all of the plants dying and prepare yourself for the winter that comes after that. It's a very emotional time for anybody who loves plants, but if you can build up your courage and get through it, they'll come back again.  

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:50 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Azael_Rose
Participating Soquili: Winter

Is courage imporant compared to all the other stats?: "It depends," the young foal replied, "Courage will get you far in life but you certainly need to know what you're doing first." She grinned happily feeling very mature for her age.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Courage?: Referring to her earlier answer, "Intelligence."

How do you use courage in the fall?: Winter pawed the ground with one hoof, quietly contemplating her answer. "Well...I suppose you need courage to do things in the fall that you might not have to deal with in other seasons. It certainly would help with survival..." A thought crossed her mind, "Oh! Courage helped me find a new place and a new friend that I would not have found without it!" She grinned happily thinking of her silly singing companion.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games