Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:25 am
Hey Ash! Welcome to the guild 3nodding heart

The biggest Panic fan in the world? Hmm I'm not so sure about that xp wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:33 am
Hi I'm Dee and I just got home. xD I'm 14 and I live in the UK. My birthday is the Feb 6th and I've been a panic fan since I saw 'I write sins not tragedies' on The Box. I kind of forgot about them for a while, until I got into a more 'alternative' music taste. I rediscovered them and remembered how I liked them. I *ehem* Aquired their first album and adored it. I looked up their bio's and things and was brought Pretty. Odd. for my easter present. :]

Tbh, Forget chocolate, I'd have panic any day. My parents are realyy evil and wont let me go to shows. Sobs.

apparent iridium

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:56 am
Flutterby Smiles
Hi I'm Dee and I just got home. xD I'm 14 and I live in the UK. My birthday is the Feb 6th and I've been a panic fan since I saw 'I write sins not tragedies' on The Box. I kind of forgot about them for a while, until I got into a more 'alternative' music taste. I rediscovered them and remembered how I liked them. I *ehem* Aquired their first album and adored it. I looked up their bio's and things and was brought Pretty. Odd. for my easter present. :]

Tbh, Forget chocolate, I'd have panic any day. My parents are realyy evil and wont let me go to shows. Sobs.
Hey, welcome to the guild!

Infinity On High was released February 6th last year! surprised heart

Congrats on getting Pretty. Odd. for Easter! whee

Panic >>>>>> chocolate.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:05 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Flutterby Smiles

Hey, welcome to the guild!

Infinity On High was released February 6th last year! surprised heart

Congrats on getting Pretty. Odd. for Easter! whee

Panic >>>>>> chocolate.

Take a wild guess what I got for my birthday last year :]

Ty~

MHM!!

apparent iridium

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:15 am
Flutterby Smiles

Ty~

MHM!!
I dunno, a monkey? 4laugh xp

whee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:50 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Flutterby Smiles

Ty~

MHM!!
I dunno, a monkey? 4laugh xp

whee

A monkey would be awesome, But I got infinity on high xD

DADDY I WANNA MONKEY D;

apparent iridium

AshSkylar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:53 pm
Polyphonic Twilight

Haha, shes on Gaia if you dont believe meh- shes entered just about every concert and is part of every site panic related. however, she has yet to make herself a panic site of guild to recognise her fandom, lol. (And I guess I dont really know how ultimate your fandom is, haha)

Her Deviant Site
Shes got some good Panic stuff-- (Im kind of like her manager, haha)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:32 pm
AshSkylar
Polyphonic Twilight

Haha, shes on Gaia if you dont believe meh- shes entered just about every concert and is part of every site panic related. however, she has yet to make herself a panic site of guild to recognise her fandom, lol. (And I guess I dont really know how ultimate your fandom is, haha)

Her Deviant Site
Shes got some good Panic stuff-- (Im kind of like her manager, haha)
surprised
Oh my god "Crimson Cabaret" is the only one I've seen so far but it's so pretty surprised heart And the poster in the background, it's like from the Collector's Box...

I love fanart<33
That's so awesome.
She needs to send it to Ryan!

Polyphonic Twilight

animechibi2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:10 pm
Flutterby Smiles

welcome to heaven! XD

PATD Covered in Chocolate (YUM.) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chocolate.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:56 pm
Flutterby Smiles

Welcome to the guild!

You use the same font as me! <3

xXblackXmagicXx

Grilled Cheese

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:44 am
Greetings, fellow Panic fans! I'm a fourteen-year-old, relatively new Panic at the Disco listener by the name of Nikki.

I discovered Panic from my friend Amber, who is very much fanatical of Brendon. To be honest, I was kind of reluctant to get into them at first, since there's always a part of me that avoids like the plague anything that has been popular or "trendy", but once I did, I really was blown away by how innovative and clever these guys are. I prefer Pretty. Odd. over A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, but it's not as if I dislike Fever.

A little about me...well, I enjoy writing stories, writing songs with my guitar, drawing, wasting time on the internet, reading (my favorite books include William Goldman's The Princess Bride and George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four) and of course listening to music. Some of my favorite bands besides Panic are Green Day, Queen, Muse, Oingo Boingo, Heart, Cat Stevens...the list goes on and on.

Pleased to be here in the Panic at the Disco Guild! So much discussing, so little time... xd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:32 pm

Things are shaping up to be Pretty O.d.d.

User Image

Welcome grilled Cheese!

User Image

Little deaths in musical beds

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

animechibi2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:39 pm
HAI GRILLED CHEESE.

I WILL RESIST TEH URGE TO EAT YOU.

welcome to the guild!

XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:00 pm
animechibi2
HAI GRILLED CHEESE.

I WILL RESIST TEH URGE TO EAT YOU.

welcome to the guild!

XD

rofl

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MyMyMyGirl

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:22 pm
User Image

Panic! At The Disco

Hi everyone Im A newbie here but I hope I'll be loved 4laugh
My Name is Cali (Can't tell U my real name) Im Sixteen goin' on 17.
Im a chica .
I love Panic at the disco to death!!!
My favorite song of p!atd is "the only difference...." I love the words and I can dance to it ^^
I have been listening to P!ATD since they came out and I still love 'em.

FYI I hope you all watched Panic! At The Disco on Saturday Night Live last saturday they did Awesome!!! ^^

I hope I can make some awesome friends here,Check my profile out its decked out with Panic! At The Disco ,I kinda made it ,tell me what you think ^^
Byes *Hugs*

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games