Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:20 pm
((And now there's nothing else to post until someone else comes on. :'D))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:24 pm
Sage stumbled in after everyone, a small box in hands. "We should leave soon, ready?" She moved to rest by the drivers seat, waiting for someones response.

[Im sort of out of the block :l]

xX~who ever I wanna be~Xx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:27 pm
"Why don't we get everyone in the same limo?" Karen said going into the same limo as Arella, Shadow,Naomi and Lorelai. "Shadow can become a rat so we have more room and Arella can transform into a cat."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:35 pm
Shadow's eye opened sligtly when he heard his name. Didn't they notice he was trying to sleep? "One rat, comin' up!" he said, changing into his rat form and crawling over to Karen, laying on her lap. He rolled up into a small ball, gave a yawn, and closed his eyes again. Since he was smalled, the gas was taking even more of an effect on him, even in the limo.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:41 pm
Lorelai only felt her head nod to Sage, whom she still hadn't met. Just take us away from here... Her head felt like it was about to burst, but she could still think clearly. "Are we going the Karen's hotel?" she asked softly. Her eyes were droopy. I wish horses were smaller... I have a feeling it's going to be a long ride with everyone in here. She nodded off with that last thought, head against the window.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:41 pm
Karen moved to the corner of the limo, carefully trying not to disturb Shadow. Emily curled up next to Shadow on Karen's lap and Ryan curled up next to Karen's thigh on the seat. "Ready to go?" She asked when she saw everyone getting settled. "Well it's not my hotel, it's my parents, we'll be safe there and the ride there isn't long. It's about 15 minutes or so.  

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:49 pm
Sage nodded and ploped in the drivers seat. Taking hold of the steering wheel, she stepped on the gas and the Van roared to life since it was hotwired, puttering and moving steadily forewards. Her eyes flashed from the road to the rear view every few minutes, they weren't being followed...yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:54 pm
"Er.." Karen said a bit confused. "Aren't you coming to in the limo with us? I mean we already got a driver. And if we don't hurry.. well these guys might fall asleep before we even get to there rooms." She said to Sage.  

SweetHugz

ringoshine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:54 pm

I AM STARTING SCHOOL TOMORROW (oh no!) SO THE ROLEPLAY MAY ONLY CONTINUE WHEN I AM ONLINE. DON'T WORRY, IT'LL BE A LOT ON THE WEEKENDS. I'M GOING TO BE REAL BUSY SO I CAN'T KEEP TRACK OF THINGS... YOU CAN KEEP ON POSTING FOR TODAY THOUGH.

THE ONLY REASON I AM DOING THIS IS BECAUSE SCHOOL IS STARTING AND I CAN'T MANAGE THE THREAD. THOUGH I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN MODS NOBODY REALLY FILLS ME IN WHEN I RETURN...

I MAY CHANGE MY MIND LATER IN THE SCHOOL YEAR BUT FOR NOW THINGS WILL BE LIKE THIS. IT IS RISKY BECAUSE IT MEANS DEATH FOR THE THREAD.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION

~signed,
Runxuan

with a sad heart crying

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:00 pm
[I can be a mod and fill you in if you want, but I'm starting school tomorrow too. But at least I'm getting out early. I get out at 11 o'clock EST.]  

SweetHugz

ringoshine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:02 pm
SweetHugz
[I can be a mod and fill you in if you want, but I'm starting school tomorrow too. But at least I'm getting out early. I get out at 11 o'clock EST.]

((... I would like that but there are many RPers and you can't always be online... ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:09 pm

Right, it's not. I know it's rather selfish of me to put it that way with my fellow RPers, but that's what happened in my other RP months ago... anyways, I may change it on special occasions, such as Christmas Holidays. For the first week, if I see that the RP is dying, I will most likely try to change things.

~signed,
Runxuan

ringoshine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:10 pm
Runxuan
SweetHugz

((... I would like that but there are many RPers and you can't always be online... ))
[I would like to be one, I am a computer addict xD and just because I have band doesn't mean I wont be on. I can backread and short it all up for you if you wish.]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:12 pm
Runxuan
SweetHugz

[I would like to be one, I am a computer addict xD and just because I have band doesn't mean I wont be on. I can backread and short it all up for you if you wish.]

((Thanks for the offer- I will consider it))  

ringoshine

ringoshine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:16 pm

Thanks to everybody who has offered to be a mod. Your kindness is appreciated greatly! Take notice that I will not be accepting any kind of mod. You must prove yourself to be a good RPer. Also, I may choose not to use any mods at all!

A MOD WILL:
1. Supervise the thread
2. Make sure everybody obeys the rules
3. Be nice and Considerate
4. Tell Me What's Happened So far In A Nutshell while I was Away
5. Respect everybody
6. Be Trustworthy
7. Be Online A Lot To Supervise

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games