Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What's The Longest You've Gone Watching Anime? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silencebetrayed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:41 pm
Probably when I am downloading full series. I usually like to watch it all at once. The longest I went was in highschool probably a 12-14 hour span of just watching that. Snacks, pop, and more galore to help keep me going. XD One series I remember doing that with was Witch Hunter Robin. I watched that series both Saturday and Sunday... I even repeated a few episodes after finishing it. XD Love that series. smile

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:34 pm
i use too stay in my room the whole day and watch anime then i would remember that i have homework like at 10:00 start freaking out then finish my homework and watch anime until 12:00 and go to sleep

So i would say the most I've watched anime was probably for like 1 whole day or like 9 hours of the day because of school xd  

Placeboraw

Ryuuk the Shinigami

Girl-Crazy Flatterer

13,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:00 am
max that ive done was 8 hours crying
i wanted to do more but i just knocked out sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:17 am
I think it was 5-7 hours and that was like during the summer o.o.  

Hypnotic Soul

1,550 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

lanissi

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:13 am
Only 20 hours.. since my mom would really freak out and scream at me to go do something else.... But once I graduate and get my own house... there's no limit to how long I'll watch my fave anime series/movies nonstop! xd xd xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:31 am
Umm... I think it was one to two weeks (I know, OMG) because that time, we had a TON of tests and homework and projects.  

IvyStarling

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:48 am
I think I went 7 hours cause I had nothing to do one night and I only stopped because I ran out of DVDs(I really need to expand my collection*sigh*)  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:20 pm
I have watched many animes on DVD...
but I think the longest was Blood+...
I watched it for four or five hours, I could have watched more, but my mom freaked about the electricity bills and I had to shut it off crying  

ladyyk

Lord Deathnotefan666

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:40 pm
Impuresouls
So far I've gone 10 hours watching the whole thing of Nadesco (sp?) but I know people that have gone alot longer. What's the longest you've watched anime straight so far. And do you plan on trying to beat that record.

me too  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:43 pm
Blood+ and I spent about 5 hours straight.  

Datenshi Adam

iEpic-Face

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:51 pm
Eh about maybe 6 hours. I love anime to death but I sometimes get sidetracked with gaia and gaming.. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:19 pm
Last summer, I was determined to watch as much anime as humanly possible. I would get up at about 6:30 in the morning and go till about 12:30-2 at night, and then repeat the next day. I kept this up for weeks. naturally, I can't do that anymore due to other responsibilities, but it was a lot of fun.  

directvantage45

Master cade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:43 pm
lets see uhh how long is an entire night time sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:04 am
I can go for a week if the anime are really interesting to me. 8D
Yesh, all 168 hours straight... : surprised nly during the summer though.

aizou senritsu

Tipsy Fatcat

Vintage Wolves

3,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:44 pm
32 hours straight watching fma mrgreen  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff