Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:20 pm
((heehee, don't mix up ur brain, it'll turn into BRAINCAKE!!! burning_eyes ))
((which movie are we watching now?))

"Definaitly." Kat agreed, sitting down on one of the plush red seats. She loved it when he sounded like and English gentleman. She loved it when he was rocking. She just loved him.

((O.o I'm feeling mushy i guess eek xp ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:48 pm
Glane smiled and sat with her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders as he did so, he thought she was great, maybe he had fallen in love, which was a first, he had never been able to get close to anyone really...  

vampslayer3

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:39 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Rayne smiled warmly up at him with the gentleness of his eyes shining back. "Okay, then.. Enjoying the movie?" She'd almost forgotten that there was even a movie on. Time with technology and movies seemed to move quickly. When she looked at the TV, white letters were scrolling up. "I find that sort of... Dizzy-ing... If that's a word, but.."

(( xd The joyful wonder of end credits through a nymph's mind..! rofl ))
Ronin chuckled. "Meh, people usually leave the theater when the movie's done without even bothering to sit in to watch the credits anyways." He does look tired, so he yawned. "I htink I'm gonna take a nap..." Then his stomach growled, and convinced him that he was hungry. "Now I feel like having myself a lil' midnight snack...food before sleep." He looked down at Rayne and blushed slightly. "Umm...you must be rather comfy on my lap, and I umm...really don't mind, but I'd like to get up now...if it's not too much trouble."

Rayne sat up and stepped near the edge of the hole and looked down. Hmm... that's not too far down.. I shouldn't scare too many..--
"EEK!"
Without realizing it, she slipped off a crumbling piece, but to her advantage, her flask of water opened obediently and seemed to slow her down with the aura it emitted in the air. Wait... I can freeze time...?
She looked perplexed and then upward at the TV which still played at a normal speed. Then, out of fear, she yelped, "Ronin..!" and landed softly on her feet. Water fell about her like lifeless rain when she dropped to her knees, drained of energy. "Ronin.." she whispered. I have a new trick...?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:53 pm
((FALL OUT BOY IS LOVE!!!!!))
Kat layed her head upon his shoulder and smiled. She just thought they belonged together, so alike, yet so different, yet a perfect match.  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:40 pm
jinxercat2006
((FALL OUT BOY IS LOVE!!!!!))
Kat layed her head upon his shoulder and smiled. She just thought they belonged together, so alike, yet so different, yet a perfect match.

Glane looked behind him at Rayne and laughed a bit "Smoot move, X-lax" he joked with her before turning back to the movie, and kissing Kat lightly on the forehead...((Hehe, lets take turns picking X} ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:56 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Rayne smiled warmly up at him with the gentleness of his eyes shining back. "Okay, then.. Enjoying the movie?" She'd almost forgotten that there was even a movie on. Time with technology and movies seemed to move quickly. When she looked at the TV, white letters were scrolling up. "I find that sort of... Dizzy-ing... If that's a word, but.."

Ronin chuckled. "Meh, people usually leave the theater when the movie's done without even bothering to sit in to watch the credits anyways." He does look tired, so he yawned. "I htink I'm gonna take a nap..." Then his stomach growled, and convinced him that he was hungry. "Now I feel like having myself a lil' midnight snack...food before sleep." He looked down at Rayne and blushed slightly. "Umm...you must be rather comfy on my lap, and I umm...really don't mind, but I'd like to get up now...if it's not too much trouble."

Rayne sat up and stepped near the edge of the hole and looked down. Hmm... that's not too far down.. I shouldn't scare too many..--
"EEK!"
Without realizing it, she slipped off a crumbling piece, but to her advantage, her flask of water opened obediently and seemed to slow her down with the aura it emitted in the air. Wait... I can freeze time...?
She looked perplexed and then upward at the TV which still played at a normal speed. Then, out of fear, she yelped, "Ronin..!" and landed softly on her feet. Water fell about her like lifeless rain when she dropped to her knees, drained of energy. "Ronin.." she whispered. I have a new trick...?
"Nani?!? Rayne-dono!!" Ronin rushed to the hole and didn't just look down for her, he jump down to the 1st floor where she softly landed. The floor was wet, but that didn't matter. He knelt down and put his hands on her shoulders, worried. "Rayne-dono!! Are you ok?!?! What happened?"  

HaJoeKen

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:28 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

"EEK!"
"Nani?!? Rayne-dono!!" Ronin rushed to the hole and didn't just look down for her, he jump down to the 1st floor where she softly landed. The floor was wet, but that didn't matter. He knelt down and put his hands on her shoulders, worried. "Rayne-dono!! Are you ok?!?! What happened?"

Rayne shivered until his hand met her shoulder. Looking up at him carefully, she whispered, "I... I fell, but..." Shaking her head for the loss of words, she finally managed to say, "...New power.." in a babbled whisper. "I don't know how I did it, Ronin..."
Her hand rose in the air, glowing and the water retreated to the flask in an instant, but she stayed on the ground, still struck by what just happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:48 pm
Kat blushed a little and laughed quietly at his words. Ronin would take care of Rayne, no doubt. Glane was being so romantic, even though his precious guitar was missing. She raised her head a little and kissed his cheek.
((ooh, ok... what genre?))  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:18 pm
((Idk, comedy?? The most awesome genre ever X}))
Glane smiled, the movie was barely starting and they were already kssing.
He had completely forgotten about his guitar, and it seemed to put him much more at ease, his arms was more relaxed around her shoulder. He smiled and leaned in towards her, her long, black hair brushed softly against his face, her beautiful, porcelain skin was warm against his shoulder. ((Hehe, he's getting a little more romantic the more he goes along))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:55 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

"EEK!"

Rayne shivered until his hand met her shoulder. Looking up at him carefully, she whispered, "I... I fell, but..." Shaking her head for the loss of words, she finally managed to say, "...New power.." in a babbled whisper. "I don't know how I did it, Ronin..."
Her hand rose in the air, glowing and the water retreated to the flask in an instant, but she stayed on the ground, still struck by what just happened.
"A new trick huh?" He noticed her still dumbfounded she seems. "You ok now, Rayne-dono?" His stomach was growling and begging for food, but right now he was worried about Rayne, like a samurai tending to his beloved princess  

HaJoeKen

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:06 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
"EEK!"

"A new trick huh?" He noticed her still dumbfounded she seems. "You ok now, Rayne-dono?" His stomach was growling and begging for food, but right now he was worried about Rayne, like a samurai tending to his beloved princess.

Rayne managed to nod and stand up shakily. A wan smile flashed across her face when she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. She quickly then disappeared into the kitchen and cooked up a different kind of pasta that seemed to taste almost as good as ramen. "You seem to be hungry a ton, Ronin.. But I don't mind cooking." Her wan smile turned broad and warm when she told him that.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:14 pm
((sure, but i dunno any good ones, i'll pick the next movie... you pick this one))

Kat pushed back some of her bangs from her face. She wasn't even paying attention to the movie anymore. It could have gone up in flames and she wouldn't have noticed as she placed her soft pink lips upon his...

((O.o, i know, it surprises me sometimes))
((FLAMES!!!))  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:39 pm
((KK, ummm lemme think, how about, School of Rock! XD))
Glane blushed slightly and ran his fingers through her silky hair, his fingers felt as if they were flowing through water as he kissed her pure, soft lips,throught the kiss he whispered, barely audible "I love you baby"...
((Haha, this is how I've been with certain chicks, XP which is wierd cause I've always been shy with chicks, I think that I'm like this cause it's not actually me or something, haha, no spine XD))
((*flamethrowers everyone* WOOT FLAMES!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:16 pm
((ooh, good one, me likey))
Kat gave a small laugh, also almost inaudible. "I love you too." She whispered, putting a black fingernailed hand on his shoulder.

((i know, same here))
((PYRO!!! JOIN THE CLAN!!!))  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:07 pm
jinxercat2006
((ooh, good one, me likey))
Kat gave a small laugh, also almost inaudible. "I love you too." She whispered, putting a black fingernailed hand on his shoulder.

((i know, same here))
((PYRO!!! JOIN THE CLAN!!!))

Glane smiled and gripped her hand gently and interlaced his fingers with hers, "I wouldn't have it any other way"...  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games