Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:45 pm

lurichan
*nods* That nitemare bustier would fetch a hefty sum if you chose to sell it off... but I think that it wouldn't be worth it if you did. It something that you've worn so often that it's become a very big part of your avi.

Then again I don't really believe in selling off anything I've worked towards...but that is partially because I'm a packrat. 3nodding

Mmyup, if I took away the bustier my avi wouldn't be izzie anymore, I tried a differnet top but...it didn't work out, it felt wrong

I know, you get attached to things if you work your butt off posting don't you? I remember I spent ages posting for a belted top when I first got on giaia, I can't bear to sell it because I remember working for it so hard when I was a newbie xd
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:48 pm

I tend to be really sentimental. Anything that ceilisidhe gave me that wasn't specifically towards a quest I still have, even items I don't wear all that often like doll ears because he gave them to me.
I still have my pink dress that I wore at the very begining. rofl I just couldn't get rid of it because of the sentimental value of it. I don't see anything wrong with being sentimental about your items either. Gaia is a place that you get what you put into it after all.

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:04 pm

*looks around* I seem to have lost bell-bell.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:09 pm

lurichan
I tend to be really sentimental. Anything that ceilisidhe gave me that wasn't specifically towards a quest I still have, even items I don't wear all that often like doll ears because he gave them to me.
I still have my pink dress that I wore at the very begining. rofl I just couldn't get rid of it because of the sentimental value of it. I don't see anything wrong with being sentimental about your items either. Gaia is a place that you get what you put into it after all.

Ah! sorry! I got sidetracked sweatdrop

My other sentimental thing is my hair, I just can't change it! I look at the other styles and think "this isn't bellbell... it's just wrong!!" ah..heh... I'm very attached to my little avi.. sweatdrop

Yup, I've dug a nice little rut herre and I have no intention of prying myself out of it rofl

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:15 pm

*lol* Kindof like me and my hair. I can't change it for any length of time because it just isn't me if I change it. I changed it for my halloween costume, and even that was a huge concession on my part. 3nodding I usually wear my hair up in a pony tail IRL so... my avi's hair is up. I like to look at the new hairstyles on occasion, but there is almost no way I would ever actually change my hair...though the wigs are fun to play with on occasion. *nod nod*
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:18 pm

lurichan
*lol* Kindof like me and my hair. I can't change it for any length of time because it just isn't me if I change it. I changed it for my halloween costume, and even that was a huge concession on my part. 3nodding I usually wear my hair up in a pony tail IRL so... my avi's hair is up. I like to look at the new hairstyles on occasion, but there is almost no way I would ever actually change my hair...though the wigs are fun to play with on occasion. *nod nod*

I can't find anything remotely close to my irl hair *multicoloured fake dreads* so I stick with long hair for bellbell cuz I think it's pretty whee

I like that cute little lolita do.... but it didn't look right on my avi rofl sweatdrop

ooh, must find those wigs *under rock, doesn't tend to come out very often* I just post now, I pay next to no attention to the items sweatdrop

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:22 pm

Isobel Bellamy

I can't find anything remotely close to my irl hair *multicoloured fake dreads* so I stick with long hair for bellbell cuz I think it's pretty whee

I like that cute little lolita do.... but it didn't look right on my avi rofl sweatdrop

ooh, must find those wigs *under rock, doesn't tend to come out very often* I just post now, I pay next to no attention to the items sweatdrop

You really do need to come out from under there once in a while, the elemental hair is so much fun to play with. xd

I like your purple long hair.. I think if you changed it I wouldn't know who you were for a few moments.

I agree a lot of the hair is pretty...it just doesn't fit with me when I go look at it. It looks nice...but not good for me personally.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*points at fire hair and water hair* Both parts of the elemental hair. I put this together one day just to reflect on some of the different directions I've gone with my avi.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:24 pm

*is a bad mod for stretching the page* sweatdrop

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:27 pm

Aw, she looks so cute! Damn, you have the best avis..... can I have some gold?! XD *couldn't resist imitating a begger* and no, I don't want any, I have laods spare cuz I don't buy anything rofl

No! I like my rock! It's warm and snugly in here!! you can't make me leeeave!!

I know, same here, I think if I changed it I'sd come back the next day and think "who hacked my account and changed here hair?! ...oh, wait, that was me... sweatdrop "
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:32 pm

Isobel Bellamy
Aw, she looks so cute! Damn, you have the best avis..... can I have some gold?! XD *couldn't resist imitating a begger* and no, I don't want any, I have laods spare cuz I don't buy anything rofl

No! I like my rock! It's warm and snugly in here!! you can't make me leeeave!!

I know, same here, I think if I changed it I'sd come back the next day and think "who hacked my account and changed here hair?! ...oh, wait, that was me... sweatdrop "

rofl rofl rofl Now if you actually wanted to quest for something, I would be more than willing to support you. 3nodding You're a friend after all. *nods*

But it's got to be a bit cramped under that rock all day, doesn't it?

That would be so wrong if someone hacked an account just to change a hairstyle...

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:35 pm

Somewhere in the back of my mind is a voice telline me I'm a bit obsesive for keeping pictures of my different avi looks...even worse is the fact I have more images of my avi that aren't on there that I really like from more recent looks. ^^*
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:38 pm

Hm, I want one of those demoinc cloak things, care to donate?

um, you know, it is a bit weird to have kept pictures of that o.O *backs away from the crazy lady*

Nope, not at all, it's very nice and cosy here, private too xd

I know, with all my lovely items you'd think they'd take a few, not just change the hair rofl

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:41 pm

Isobel Bellamy
Hm, I want one of those demoinc cloak things, care to donate?

um, you know, it is a bit weird to have kept pictures of that o.O *backs away from the crazy lady*

Nope, not at all, it's very nice and cosy here, private too xd

I know, with all my lovely items you'd think they'd take a few, not just change the hair rofl

Demonic cloak? Do you mean the lunar cloak?

I'm always a bit crazy, that's why I'm here, isn't it? Aww...don't run, I'll chase and pounce you then. *nods*

Cosy rock... I wonder if you need a rock warmer.

*nods* most hackers take items...dumb hackers just play with things.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:45 pm

lurichan

Demonic cloak? Do you mean the lunar cloak?

I'm always a bit crazy, that's why I'm here, isn't it? Aww...don't run, I'll chase and pounce you then. *nods*

Cosy rock... I wonder if you need a rock warmer.

*nods* most hackers take items...dumb hackers just play with things.

Ah, no, got the lunar cloak from a friend's clear out (I got all her items, quite a haul eek )um.. I don't know what it's called, it's pretty though xd

*twitch* nyuuu, crazzyyyyyyyy *gets crazy-person-repellant* ..... crap **label: does not work on Lurichans. If you get attacked by such a creature, you're on your own. You have our pity** eek eep

mmyup, one with bats on! xd

*laughs* or really creepy ones

Isobel Bellamy

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:52 pm

@Lurichan: Your angelic avis are beautiful 3nodding
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games