Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:17 pm

JMan240
neutral
dramallama
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:19 pm

_._

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:39 pm

You seem to be irritated about something, chum.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:43 pm

This sucks... the main antagonist for our village arc is the snake sage.... and I wanted to learn the snake summon.....

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Mandoshawan.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:13 pm

HonNoMushi
Mandoshawan.
O.O Hon! -glomps- When did you get back? whee

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:14 pm

A week or so ago ^^

I'm wondering if anything my characters are doing is going to continue though....and watching a great movie :3
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:19 pm

You could show up and see Fuyu since you guys are stalking me and Im on my way back carrying Kein and a cultist corpse over my shoulders like sacks of potatoes on my way back from the land of fire. Im waiting for either you guys to show up or me to get permission from Mana to meet up with you guys. I would have two bodies but, I used my Rasenshougeki to protect Kein and made the other guy explode from the inward pressure in his body causing a massive spray of organs, muscles, flesh and bone splinters. o.o So I cant really bring that back to Mana, lol.

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Qastor Sugino Sakada
You could show up and see Fuyu since you guys are stalking me and Im on my way back carrying Kein and a cultist corpse over my shoulders like sacks of potatoes on my way back from the land of fire. Im waiting for either you guys to show up or me to get permission from Mana to meet up with you guys. I would have two bodies but, I used my Rasenshougeki to protect Kein and made the other guy explode from the inward pressure in his body causing a massive spray of organs, muscles, flesh and bone splinters. o.o So I cant really bring that back to Mana, lol.

I... am going to steal your heart Qastor.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:25 pm

JMan240
Qastor Sugino Sakada

J-Jon.... ? -melts- ..... -glomps- Good god I havent seen you since that wedding! How have you been, besides stealing my hearts? XD

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Qastor Sugino Sakada
JMan240
Qastor Sugino Sakada

J-Jon.... ? -melts- ..... -glomps- Good god I havent seen you since that wedding! How have you been, besides stealing my hearts? XD
Just chillin, RPin. I've got at least a minor job for this summer. Finally. Hoping for another better paying job on top of that, but we'll see. Doesn't look as good for that now as it did when I planed it, cause I was planning to earn enough money for a new Motorcycle... but that doesn't seem like it'll happen now.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:34 pm

JMan240
Qastor Sugino Sakada
JMan240
Qastor Sugino Sakada

Just chillin, RPin. I've got at least a minor job for this summer. Finally. Hoping for another better paying job on top of that, but we'll see. Doesn't look as good for that now as it did when I planed it, cause I was planning to earn enough money for a new Motorcycle... but that doesn't seem like it'll happen now.
Well, at least you got the base set of your goal down, which is good. Glad to see you are rping and having some fun again when you can. Jamie said she invited you back to SY again recently, we really need loyal rpers if you are interested? Two new villages and Mist is back to the way it was.

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Qastor Sugino Sakada
JMan240
Qastor Sugino Sakada
JMan240
Qastor Sugino Sakada

Well, at least you got the base set of your goal down, which is good. Glad to see you are rping and having some fun again when you can. Jamie said she invited you back to SY again recently, we really need loyal rpers if you are interested? Two new villages and Mist is back to the way it was.

She um... never told me she was talking about SY... but I thought you put that guild to rest... doesn't make sense to have 3 guilds competing for members. In fact, she never followed up at all so I assumed she disappeared again like she does every now and again.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Back on topic though... my RPC is going to take your RPC's heart.

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:43 pm

o_-
*Continues twisting cogs and fixing gears on thread*
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games