Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:16 pm

IY_and_MCR
XDD
I wonder how many people are a little freaked at my squeaking organs and love of good news.

Come tomarrow, tomarrow I'll be gone

Nothing wrong with squeeking organs. I myself found it rather heartwarming as well.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:34 am

*looks around* Hello?

Anyone around?

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:03 pm

*pokes the chatbox* yup, it's a dead 'un
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:01 pm

Hello?
ninja

nahshon

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kris1234

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:25 pm

Hello =]
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:35 pm

Isobel Bellamy

*In a redneck voice* Welp, it ain't gonna do much jus' sittin' there... le's go git momma ter cook us up some chatbox stew! biggrin

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

puff93

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:30 pm

speaking of rotten bananas i hate bananas in geral and my mom packed me one (rotten and gross) i threw in in the trash and it acidently hit the top of the trash can and sprayed all over everthing (it hit some preps he he) lol
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:32 pm

Isobel Bellamy

*overly dramatic*
NOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOooooOOOooooOOOOooooooooOOOOOOooooo
*takes a deep breath* oooOoooooooooOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOooooooooooOOoooo!!!!!!!

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:29 pm

lurichan
IY_and_MCR
XDD
I wonder how many people are a little freaked at my squeaking organs and love of good news.

Come tomarrow, tomarrow I'll be gone

Nothing wrong with squeeking organs. I myself found it rather heartwarming as well.

Then it is not just me.
Huzzah

We create this new religion
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:39 am

*dances about* Buying up silly necklaces... Going to keep them around a year or more, then sell them. 3nodding

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:48 am

lurichan
*dances about* Buying up silly necklaces... Going to keep them around a year or more, then sell them. 3nodding

I missed this year's event, oh well, sound like it was a bit craptacular
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:49 am

Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

I missed this year's event, oh well, sound like it was a bit craptacular

That's what I've heard all around, so I'm not too sad about not participating.

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:54 am

*dances* but the hearts in the background are so CUTE!!! Amusingly enough I had the idea that the v-day Item would be something like that before the event started. ^_^
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:56 am

I didn't really know about or was too fussed sweatdrop after the glitchy halloween event with unatractive items I decided to skip the events

Lol, you've got so many items you could probably predict what the next collectable gift will be xd

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:01 pm

Isobel Bellamy
I didn't really know about or was too fussed sweatdrop after the glitchy halloween event with unatractive items I decided to skip the events

Lol, you've got so many items you could probably predict what the next collectable gift will be xd

I think I'm still a bit addicted to collecting items even though I'm not actually questing for anything right now. ^^* I still have an '05 halloween set in my storage that I have yet to sell off.

The halloween items this time around really weren't all that great and were cheesy, but I think that most people say that about the items when they first come out...it's later when they've gained in rarity that people start to value them higher... I mean really... look at the candy corn hat... really cheesy looking, but because it's an older item people are willing to pay over 100k for it easy now.

I think the events are just amusing to see how things play out, to see how they are set up etc... but I wasn't about to go around kissing random gaians...I read the rules and went....."um... no...."
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games