Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:19 pm
*pokes my head in and looks around* Hello?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:34 pm
Ascher

Well... What's wrong with thinking another guy hot? Considering the fact that I'm kinda open to a lot of things and that I've recently over the past year come realize that I'm bisexual, but mneh...

And I love you too Bellbell regardless of all the mean things you call me ~<3

Aw, bellbell is sorry she's mean to you *hugs*

Why do all the guys I talk to on gaia turn bi o.O Nya! Bellbell turned you half gay!! eek  

Isobel Bellamy

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:59 pm
r_G

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:07 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Ascher

Well... What's wrong with thinking another guy hot? Considering the fact that I'm kinda open to a lot of things and that I've recently over the past year come realize that I'm bisexual, but mneh...

Why do all the guys I talk to on gaia turn bi o.O Nya! Bellbell turned you half gay!! eek

I don't think you turn guys bi, I think they just decide that perhaps It's best to explore all their options is all.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:09 pm
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
Ascher

I don't think you turn guys bi, I think they just decide that perhaps It's best to explore all their options is all.

*nods head in agreement* Yes, that could very well be it. Maybe the realize, perhaps is a chance to get out and see what there is for them....It may not just be you at all. Could be they start talking to you while thinking these thoughts, and then decide to go with them.

Don't blame yourself deary.
....so says the man with a TV on his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:11 pm
0o; Macabre...
1. Why is there a TV on your head?
2. Why can I still see you head through the TV?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:12 pm
lurichan
0o; Macabre...

1. I broadcast my thoughts
2. I'm visibly broadcasting my thoughts

I really don't know to tell you the truth. I just won it in a bid for about 12 gold and stuck it on my head. Wala. I might remove it, seems since I put it on my store does not sell very well....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:14 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan
0o; Macabre...

1. I broadcast my thoughts
2. I'm visibly broadcasting my thoughts

I really don't know to tell you the truth. I just won it in a bid for about 12 gold and stuck it on my head. Wala. I might remove it, seems since I put it on my store does not sell very well....

Whee! The one I got from random items just broadcasts static... i wonder if that means that my brain is all fuzzy right now.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:15 pm
There we go...Back to normal me.
MEIN GOTT! The weather is BEAUTIFUL!
It's a slight rain mixed with DENSE fog, combined with the RIGHT amount of wind to create that sensual slight breeze that drifts accross your skin at those perfect moments whilst you soak in this savory memory.

Ah, I love these days.
It's the kind where I just sink into to my brown chair, which is actually older and well more worn in, than I, and ignite my lamp, which creates that perfect soft light, and delve into a book.
Sadly, I have none to read, so I'll just study from my history book for the days I'll be teaching class.

I really wish Chelsea was here so I could just stand out on the balcony holding on to her as we gaze around. -sigh-

So, how is Luri?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:18 pm
It sounds as though you're rather enjoying the weather. ^_^

I am... detoxing from work mostly... waiting for ceilisidhe to finish a shower, and then to wander off and be away from the computer for a bit.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:21 pm
(Yes I count work as toxic and harmful to my mental well being as of late. -_-)

Well, I'm going to wander off as the water has stopped. *waves*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:24 pm
lurichan

I am... detoxing from work mostly... waiting for ceilisidhe to finish a shower, and then to wander off and be away from the computer for a bit.

Oh, next to snow, this IS my favorite weather. Mum and I's both actually!

For us, it sets that mood to relax and talk about stuff. I cant' wait til she gets home, we'll talk about something new and random...

I just wish Chelsea was really here. I love that girl. Also, she's a ton of fun to be around. My whole family loves it when she's here.

I've never seen a family open up to a girlfriend (or even boyfriend) as quickly as mine did. First day she was here, Mum started talking to her about hair care, and Galenea chatted with her about tattoos, and then my two younger sisters already knew her...for she went to school with my SISTER Chelsea (yes, I'm dating a girl named Chelsea and have a sister named Chelsea. No, they are not the same person) and my sister Lauren knew her through my sister Chelsea. My gramma loves talking to her about random stuff, and Shu loves to joke around with her.

I really am glad I found a girl that fit right in with my family, for that's my most important part of my life. Mum walked up to me and said we are throwing a family part for Chelsea this weekend, for it's her birthday. Just, out of NOWHERE, she said this. How many parents are willing to due this for their son or daughters significant other?

I'm just in an overall good mood, hence the massive responses...  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:25 pm
Ah, well. Bai for now Luri! Enjoy your day.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:44 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

Oh, next to snow, this IS my favorite weather. Mum and I's both actually!

For us, it sets that mood to relax and talk about stuff. I cant' wait til she gets home, we'll talk about something new and random...

I just wish Chelsea was really here. I love that girl. Also, she's a ton of fun to be around. My whole family loves it when she's here.

I've never seen a family open up to a girlfriend (or even boyfriend) as quickly as mine did. First day she was here, Mum started talking to her about hair care, and Galenea chatted with her about tattoos, and then my two younger sisters already knew her...for she went to school with my SISTER Chelsea (yes, I'm dating a girl named Chelsea and have a sister named Chelsea. No, they are not the same person) and my sister Lauren knew her through my sister Chelsea. My gramma loves talking to her about random stuff, and Shu loves to joke around with her.

I really am glad I found a girl that fit right in with my family, for that's my most important part of my life. Mum walked up to me and said we are throwing a family part for Chelsea this weekend, for it's her birthday. Just, out of NOWHERE, she said this. How many parents are willing to due this for their son or daughters significant other?

I'm just in an overall good mood, hence the massive responses...

gonk heart
The happy story makes me squeak.
Curse my built in female desire to hug you all and go "Aww. That's so cute"
You can't say happy things arround me. It makes my heart squeak with joy.
I don't think any of my organs should squeak :3

But now you must go and gather more happy and good news so that you can tell me it, even if I do have squeakyness.

The point is, I do too much worring so that any good news is great to hear.

All that I'll ever ruin  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:58 pm
XDD
I wonder how many people are a little freaked at my squeaking organs and love of good news.

Come tomarrow, tomarrow I'll be gone  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games