Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Racer Q

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:27 am
Nope. The only thing that does is the Raine part which I let my friend add because she donated when I was questing. Otherwise I just like making up long names.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:37 am
X3
i gots to go now.
t'was nice talking to you. 3nodding  

lysseee

6,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:24 pm
Why hello all.

How art thou?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:30 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
Why hello all.

How art thou?

HOMG
*Latches*
I missed j00

All that I'll ever need  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:35 am
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
Why hello all.

How art thou?

Wow! It's been a long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:33 am
My friends...

I am aching... Suffering from seasickness while on land... My boots are destroyed... I have been fondled, groped and grinded upon enough to have developed an STD... And an Emo kid wouldn't stop flicking his greasy hair in my face... But...

It was totally worth it...

Because...

I was at the Dir en grey Inward Scream tour concert in NYC!!!  

Ascher

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:36 am
*rawr* damn you!! Stupid Ahser I hate you!!! *sniffle* I wanna go see Dir en grey crying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:59 am
Isobel Bellamy
*rawr* damn you!! Stupid Ahser I hate you!!! *sniffle* I wanna go see Dir en grey crying

*Cry*

Why do you haet li'l ol m3 Bellbell?!
You know I still love youuu!
Besides, it was a little crazy that night and I still can't get the horrible unwashed hair smell out of my nose because that damn kid was all UP IN MY FACE scream

The concert was supposed to start at 6 P.M. but I was in line until 7:30, the first opening band was pretty good, the second opening band... Killed the crowd... Then everyone waited an HOUR where they stood for Diru to come on, and they didn't come out until 9:33...

The show ended 11:30, Kyo was bleeding from his chest, at least nine people collapsed from the heat and to remedy this, Kyo grabbed a bucket full of ice and water and TOSSED it onto the crowd before grabbing another bucket of ice and water on himself and then wore it on his head.

Coincidentally, said bucket had "RAPE ME" inscribed on it, and pretty much all the girls in the concert hall wanted to do that to him.  

Ascher

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:08 am
Ascher
Isobel Bellamy

*Cry*

Why do you haet li'l ol m3 Bellbell?!
You know I still love youuu!
Besides, it was a little crazy that night and I still can't get the horrible unwashed hair smell out of my nose because that damn kid was all UP IN MY FACE scream

The concert was supposed to start at 6 P.M. but I was in line until 7:30, the first opening band was pretty good, the second opening band... Killed the crowd... Then everyone waited an HOUR where they stood for Diru to come on, and they didn't come out until 9:33...

The show ended 11:30, Kyo was bleeding from his chest, at least nine people collapsed from the heat and to remedy this, Kyo grabbed a bucket full of ice and water and TOSSED it onto the crowd before grabbing another bucket of ice and water on himself and then wore it on his head.

Coincidentally, said bucket had "RAPE ME" inscribed on it, and pretty much all the girls in the concert hall wanted to do that to him.

BWAHAHAHA!! Ohh, I wish I'd been xp xd Sounds like it was a great night (aside from moshers with suspect personal hygeine xp gonk Ickickick, I usually just get my view blocked by tall people crying but that's ever so slightly worse o.O *shudders*).

It sucks so bad when you have to wait for ages for the band to start, but at least they DID turn up at least biggrin

I think maybe the fangirls had gotten ahold of that bucket and molested it rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:16 am
Isobel Bellamy
BWAHAHAHA!! Ohh, I wish I'd been xp xd Sounds like it was a great night (aside from moshers with suspect personal hygeine xp gonk Ickickick, I usually just get my view blocked by tall people crying but that's ever so slightly worse o.O *shudders*).

It sucks so bad when you have to wait for ages for the band to start, but at least they DID turn up at least biggrin

I think maybe the fangirls had gotten ahold of that bucket and molested it rofl

It was a GREAT night indeed! I'm a decently tall one so I don't have that problem. The only problem I had was the standing in place for a long time. We were PACKED like sardines in there, shoulder to shoulder. I'm pretty sure I lost a good half of the decorations and pins I had on my coat. Aye, we waited what felt like ages for Diru to come on, and after a while everyone got tired of yelling "DIRENGREYDIRENGREYDIRENGERY!!!" repeatedly, morale was so low...

Another problem I had... I forgot how beautiful men in all black, chains, nets and other such hot topic-esque garments can be. I saw at least fourteen 'girls' at the concert and thought to myself: 'Ohhhh... She's pretty... Hey wait....... Where are her boobs?!!? HOLYCRAP!"

... Then I shrugged and continued checking them out anyway. >.>

There were a bunch of very pretty gothlolis there too! ^-^  

Ascher

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:47 am
Ascher
It was a GREAT night indeed! I'm a decently tall one so I don't have that problem. The only problem I had was the standing in place for a long time. We were PACKED like sardines in there, shoulder to shoulder. I'm pretty sure I lost a good half of the decorations and pins I had on my coat. Aye, we waited what felt like ages for Diru to come on, and after a while everyone got tired of yelling "DIRENGREYDIRENGREYDIRENGERY!!!" repeatedly, morale was so low...

Another problem I had... I forgot how beautiful men in all black, chains, nets and other such hot topic-esque garments can be. I saw at least fourteen 'girls' at the concert and thought to myself: 'Ohhhh... She's pretty... Hey wait....... Where are her boobs?!!? HOLYCRAP!"

... Then I shrugged and continued checking them out anyway. >.>

There were a bunch of very pretty gothlolis there too! ^-^

*laughs* hey, why shouldn't you check someone who's beautiful out male or female? rofl Might I advise to check for an Adam's Apple before fully apretiating the hotness

I don't have the problem of being packed in tightly at gigs because I stick with bands that don't have that big a following, and stick with weekdays ^^ At Paradise Lost/Opeth, it wasn't even half full xd

Gothlolis? ...I think I would have stolen their stuff if it was pretty xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:14 pm
Isobel Bellamy

*laughs* hey, why shouldn't you check someone who's beautiful out male or female? rofl Might I advise to check for an Adam's Apple before fully apretiating the hotness

I don't have the problem of being packed in tightly at gigs because I stick with bands that don't have that big a following, and stick with weekdays ^^ At Paradise Lost/Opeth, it wasn't even half full xd

Gothlolis? ...I think I would have stolen their stuff if it was pretty xd

Male or female, beautiful is beautiful... >.>

And I have personal space issues sometimes, I got just a wee bit claustrophobic. Concerts aren't really my thing, but I went because I had been dying to see Dir en Grey for like... Ever.  

Ascher

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:18 pm
Ascher

Male or female, beautiful is beautiful... >.>

And I have personal space issues sometimes, I got just a wee bit claustrophobic. Concerts aren't really my thing, but I went because I had been dying to see Dir en Grey for like... Ever.

Lol, don't get many guys saying that, most of the time it is "OMG nonononnonononono, I thought a guy was hot eek eek eek *bain melt* YAAAHHRRGGGG!!! AIIEEEE!!!"
rofl

Same here, and it gets too damned hot where there's loads of people xp But, Dir en grey is Dir en grey 3nodding and you got to see them!

b*****d stare *but bellbell still luffs yooouu rofl *  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:44 pm
Isobel Bellamy

Lol, don't get many guys saying that, most of the time it is "OMG nonononnonononono, I thought a guy was hot eek eek eek *bain melt* YAAAHHRRGGGG!!! AIIEEEE!!!"
rofl

Same here, and it gets too damned hot where there's loads of people xp But, Dir en grey is Dir en grey 3nodding and you got to see them!

b*****d stare *but bellbell still luffs yooouu rofl *

Well... What's wrong with thinking another guy hot? Considering the fact that I'm kinda open to a lot of things and that I've recently over the past year come realize that I'm bisexual, but mneh...

And I love you too Bellbell regardless of all the mean things you call me ~<3  

Ascher

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games