Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:59 pm
((...or not?))

-locks the door from the inside, turns off the light, then heads out, going to the end of the corridor and taking care of the scans, the picture moves out of the way and she steps out into the little hallway off the lobby of the Jade Dragon, making sure the painting goes back into place. She then nods and waltzes her way down the corridor, humming to herself-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:07 pm
*After having checked out Pandora's, she smiles to herself, mentally reminding herself to book an appointment as soon as possible. She heads out of Pandora's and heads back to MW. *  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:14 pm
Hey Kat! -calls out to her before she can enter into the main bar, walks up to her and pulls her into a dramatic ending to her waltz, humming loudly, ends in a beautiful dip of Kat-

xd Hey girly, what's up?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:17 pm
*laughs* My leg, which is currently pointed toward the ceiling, thanks to you! *She stands up from her dip.* What are you doing out here in the lobby?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:24 pm
Just came outta my room Psy fixed up for me. It is AWESOME. Batman themed!!!! -tries not to fangirl squeal- whee I would invite you back down...but I left my key at home. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:26 pm
That's okay.....I can always check it out later, after you're all moved in. You coming to the bar? *she nods her head in the direction of the bar.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:31 pm
Of course. -links arms with Kat- Though...I don't know if I will fully move in. I...I don't think I could leave iggs like that...specially since my lease isn't up and I like my apartment. Though, it will definitely be nice to have another place to stay if I am tired of home. 3nodding -leans in and whispers- Or get too horny... twisted Heehee. -walks over to the MW- Oh, btw, sorry I missed yesterday, but since I am still in my clothes from yesterday... -does a spin- How do you like it? Fitting, no? -laughs-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:38 pm
You look great! I missed the party as well....that's why I was prowling around the new digs! wink *enters the bar and finds it empty* Looks like it's just you and me kid! *she tosses her empty bottle and grabs another beer. After grabbing a lime for it, she has a seat at the bar.* So, how come you didn't make it to the grand opening?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:44 pm
-nods- Seems that way! -goes and grabs a cold water, opening it and taking a long gulp- Ahhh refreshing! -wipes her mouth on her sleeve then has a seat at the bar- Ah, I had an out-of-town wedding. I came really late, right after Tes and Ryzan came up and Icy headed down, looking really tired.

The wedding though, man, it was one of the best weddings I have ever been to. And trust me, that is saying A LOT. I have been to WAY more weddings than a girl of mere almost 24 should have gone to in one lifetime. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:47 pm
*sips her beer while she listens to dame* Well, what made it so fantastic? I haven't been to a wedding in I don't know how long! blaugh  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:58 pm
It was very unconventional. Just like the bride and groom. It was old fashioned feeling and looking (like some decorations and things) but also "new" old fashioned, if you know what I mean. The center pieces were old books/masterpieces and mason jars with field flowers in them. Very pretty. They didn't play traditional processional or recessional music nor did they play "Here Comes the Bride". The bride's mother married them and they asked both families, not just the bride's if they gave permission to join the families together. They also asked the audience. And during the dancing portion, almost EVERYONE started dancing immediately (after the bride and groom dance and then the mother/son, father/daughter dance). There was none of that, awkward kinda going to dance kinda not. The guests swarmed to the floor. rofl The live band was fantastic and we got to dance to awesome oldies and goodies such as Elvis, "Johnny Be-Good", "Twist and Shout" and other such good stuff. Lots of 50's, 60's, and 70's. A Beatles song here and there. T'was great. And they had a Donne poem read during the ceremony! rofl Very Kacie-ish (the bride). rofl

-takes a long drag on her water after that mouthful-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Sounds like it was a great time! So, you're not planning on staying in your new place full time?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:03 pm
No, I have to think of iggies. When my lease is up, at the end of summer, we'll see then where life takes me, yeah?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:05 pm
*Walks into the Main Bar from her office. She spies a note on her desk and then sees some glasses and a pocket watch. WTH? She picks up the glasses and the watch and inspects them. She thinks it's really funny because they look exactly like TES'…and then she sees him sleeping in her office! stressed WTH? mad stressed He's got a flippin place to stay here! evil LAZY BUM!! She goes out to get the bucket and fill it with water and ice. twisted Passes Katana and Dame as she is focused and determined to complete drench TES in ice water.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:09 pm
*Grabs the bucket from beneath the bar and goes to the sink and starts filling the bucket. She glances at Katana and Dame trying to not snap at them.*

Hi there Ladies.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games