Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:09 pm
Major respect points, I have to wear a uniform of a different brand.

We will not get into that though~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:10 pm
Keep It Clean

Sorry, Dammie, I would be more respectful if I knew what the bloody 'ell you were talking about.

Demonic Repentance

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:13 pm
Look up "the spirit" in youtube. Feast your eyes on the christmas f***ing spirit in that mob movie!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:25 pm
lol. no need for the respect points. I'm not in the military, as I'm too young, though I do plan to enlist. I am a member of my schools AFJROTC program, which stands for Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps.
most people joined to skip gym, but some joined because they wanted the experience, and thats what I did. I'm even a member of staff, and my job is NCO of PT. lol.  

The_Last_Avenger

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:50 pm
Keep It Clean

Huh.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:55 pm
lol.

NCO=non comissioned officer. basically I work under the officer and do what they say.

PT=physical training. I help create our fitness program basically. military style excercises. push-ups, sit-ups, planks, leg scissors, mile runs, ect.  

The_Last_Avenger

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:01 pm
The_Last_Avenger
lol. no need for the respect points. I'm not in the military, as I'm too young, though I do plan to enlist. I am a member of my schools AFJROTC program, which stands for Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps.
most people joined to skip gym, but some joined because they wanted the experience, and thats what I did. I'm even a member of staff, and my job is NCO of PT. lol.

lol. i'm and ex-JROTC member....and i was soo close to being a seargent before i quit too...only 2 more weeks crying
so now i'm stuck as an ex-corporal status...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:17 pm
Dameon the -V-
Look up "the spirit" in youtube. Feast your eyes on the christmas f***ing spirit in that mob movie!

That hero sooooo looks like The Shadow. It was basically this dark dressed figure sort of like this one. Only he would use this yedi mind trick. To make it so his enemies could only see his shadow. And he had the power to control there mind as well. The figure pulled that jedi mind trick on someone. Apparently this was originally made before Star Wars. Perhaps George Lucas "borrowed" that idea from The Shadow hmmmm. smile  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:51 am
STiLL!

The shadow comic books were awesome, I've been a fan of the sin city style movie, and this looks awesome. Admit it lance, it looks cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:04 am
I wish this movie luck on coming up with a plot that was half as deep and meaningful as the Shadow though.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:01 pm
It most likely will, I expect much out of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:15 pm
we will just have to see  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:20 am
yup yup, I'll have my labtop in the movies, so if anyones curious, SPOILERS
It's going to be amazing...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:58 am
epp spoilers are always lame  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:07 pm
corporal...I don't know if thats a rank in my JROTC since it's air force. all I know is I'm a freshman and I'm already 2 ranks higher then mose freshman as a senior airman. (I'll be a staff sergeant by next year at least)  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games