Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyrically Adagio

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:50 am
Tubariffic
Inucoli
Tubariffic
I need to know what I want to do, engineering is NSCU whish is close or U of M which is my dream school that I will never get in, plus great music. I might do somthing along the lines of education and go to UNC or I dunno. I like App State, its very nice in boone, and mountains are cool.

You mean University of Michigan? I used to live 15 minutes from there smile

Heck yes! Greatest school EVER!

Penn State University > All. talk2hand

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:35 pm
Lyrically Adagio
Tubariffic
Inucoli
Tubariffic
I need to know what I want to do, engineering is NSCU whish is close or U of M which is my dream school that I will never get in, plus great music. I might do somthing along the lines of education and go to UNC or I dunno. I like App State, its very nice in boone, and mountains are cool.

Psh!  

Tubariffic
Captain

Lyrically Adagio

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:26 pm
Tubariffic
Lyrically Adagio
Tubariffic
Inucoli
Tubariffic

Psh!

At least it isn't Michigan State you guys are going after. Then I might have to kill you. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:06 am

So I have been running on <5 hours of sleep a night for the past three weeks and today I have my NYSSMA solo and I only know 9/15 major scales AAAAAAAAAH. gonk

Life's good, though. biggrin

Lyrically Adagio

Saxology

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:26 pm
Whats we talking bout again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:56 am
I barley know anyscales, muwahahaha. And im first chair... of the best band in the universe... and michigan still pwns.  

Tubariffic
Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:50 pm
lalala

We just had our last concert and the band awards ceremony today. I won the jazz band director's award! biggrin I might put some youtube videos of the concert up later...

(I haven't been posting much lately, but I will once school's out! 3 more weeks... cry )  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:51 am
__penguin__
lalala

We just had our last concert and the band awards ceremony today. I won the jazz band director's award! biggrin I might put some youtube videos of the concert up later...

(I haven't been posting much lately, but I will once school's out! 3 more weeks... cry )

I have 2 more weeks. tonight are the awards for the musicals. Im excited  

Tubariffic
Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:20 pm
Tubariffic
__penguin__
lalala

I have 2 more weeks. tonight are the awards for the musicals. Im excited

Good luck! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:15 am

My school doesn't really give awards, except special music awards to a senior from the chorus and a senior from the band. I wish we did, though. D:

Lyrically Adagio

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:02 pm
These were county wide awards, and of course the friggen arts magnet school which is based all around the spring musical won >< Their sweeny tod had such a good voice.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:23 pm

SWEENEY TODD! <333

Uh. I mean. I wish there was an arts school around here, that would be so neat.

Lyrically Adagio

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:25 pm
Todd was so... weird. It was too operatic for a highschool musical.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:55 am

I have heard of one doing RENT, which sounds like fun, but the superintendent made some changes so that it would be "school appropriate." Maureen and Joanne are not sisters, thanks, and abolishing AIDS defeats the point of the musical!

Lyrically Adagio

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:23 pm
we are almost at 100000 posts! we should like setup a raffle or something  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games