Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:48 pm
Good night, Daniel. *after he leaves, she leans over to hug Amy again* I'd better go then. Good night, Amy. I'm glad you're doing better. *stands up* Karrie will probably be here in a little while. He was planning on coming back tonight. *smiles at her, then leaves, pausing at the door to wave*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:53 pm
Amy hugged Kits back and then chuckled when she heard what she had to say about Karrie.

"That boy... Oh how I love him. At least he got some rest today. Otherwise I'd be sending his butt right back home."

She chuckled again and then waved to Kits. "Thank you again for coming today, Kits. It really lifted my spirits to see you."

She smiled at her again and then snuggled back into the bed, soon falling asleep.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:04 pm
*By the time Karrie got back to the hospital, Amy was already asleep. He had brought some cookies that he'd baked last weekend with him, knowing how tired she was of hospital food. He'd have brought more, but there wasn't anything else he could grab quickly. He set the container of cookies on the nightstand, then leaned over and kisses Amy's forehead, careful not to wake her. He covered her up, then took the remote from her and set it on the nightstand. Moving to the recliner again, he settled in for another night in the hospital with Amy*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:46 am
damecharlie
dame is guzzling water by the time they get up there, sitting back up on the perch. She smiles when she sees Draa, screws the cap back on the water and jumps down, walking over to the side of the cage and having a precarious seat on the globe that is on the floor. "Heya! How are ya'll liking it so far? biggrin " she asks as soon as she spies Kits and Ryzan walking not too far behind him. 4laugh whee
oh... I'm enjoying it thoroughly twisted I just wish I would have thought to bring a video camera to add this night to my collection.
*isn't entirely sure what Draa means by "his collection", but has a pretty good idea sweatdrop He laughs uncomfortably and takes another drink of his brandy*
I think Ryzan here has been hanging out in his quarters too long and can't fully appreciate it, though rolleyes
*almost spits up some of his brandy, but manages to swallow* That is not a nice thing to say sweatdrop
He's been keeping his eyes glued to the floor practically this whole time.
I am just not accustomed to this type of dancing, is all... sweatdrop Your performance was quite... um... unique, fair dame.
Do you ever accidentally hit your head on the cage doing somersaults and stuff?  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:03 am
dame blushes lightly, not that you could tell since her face was still a bit red. Listens to what the boys have to say, "Well thank you, Ryzan!" she says, standing and placing her hands on her hips, "I appreciate that. ^_^ I'm a unique person. biggrin "

rofl dame laughs at Draa's question, "Of course not! rofl "

ninja She leans in conspiratorially, "We do get to practice, ya know. biggrin I haven't hit my head on the cage floor or anything, but... sweatdrop redface I have almost hit it on the perch, and have hit my feet on the bars and other objects I put in here. If ya didn't see... redface " dame looks embarrassed, "I did hit the telescope one time..." She turns around and lifts up the edge of her shorts a bit near her backside on one leg, revealing a good sized scrape, starting a couple of millimeters on her thigh and curving up around her cheek, farther up under her shorts, "I did scrape myself up good on one of those landings...heh... sweatdrop I'm just glad it's not bleeding! gonk "

... redface "I have also been known to get my hair caught in the swirls and curves of the cage. stressed "

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:13 am
Naqualla'in~ That sounds mzilst unpleasant. I am sorry you have to suffer working in such terrible conditions.
If she hated it that much, she wouldn't still be working here, Ry. *looks over at the telescope* That does make me wonder, though.... what's the point of the props if they're just going to get in your way? Because I can guarantee you, no one is looking at your cage decorations....

*words trail off when dame shows the scrape she got from the telescope, though he isn't really looking at the scrape. Some blood trickles out of his nose when he follows the path up to her shorts* eek

.... want me to kiss it and make it better? eek twisted

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:20 am
dame laughs and looks over her shoulder at Ryzan, hand still holding up her shorts leg, "Ryzan, I hardly think those qualify as terrible conditions. rofl " She notices Draa staring and smirks, " twisted Oh, would you be a love and do so?" She grins maliciously and sticks out her backside, bending over slightly, "I like the decorations. I think it adds to my theme. biggrin "  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:34 am
Don't have to ask me twice twisted
*drops to his knees and starts leaning toward the cage*

It certainly seems quite terrible... *blushes when he sees what Draa is doing and quickly grabs him by the collar of his shirt with his free hand, almost dropping the glass of brandy he's holding in the other*
Draa!

What? She asked me to! gonk

*narrows her eyes, having been watching them from behind the bar. She scoffs and tries to busy herself with cleaning glasses*
What should I care anyway? stare Stupid jerk...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:54 am
dame giggles and quickly backs up, turning around, "Draa," she says, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms under her bosom, "Would you really kiss my a** just to be close to it? rolleyes I mean... twisted You've been certainly close enough to my lap while a grunny as it is. Not to mention your "collection"," she uses her hands to air-quote. "Or more accurately MY collection. rolleyes xd "

"Plus..." she leans in and whispers, head close to Draa, "Flame doesn't like this job as it is, I'm pretty sure he would wring both our necks if I let you touch me. twisted ... sweatdrop "

dame giggles and then walks over to a place in the cage where one of the swirls is slightly larger than the ones around it, she reaches through the cage, grabbing a bar on the railing around the platform where Kits, Ryzan, and Draa are standing and pulls the cage closer to the platform. Then, she holds it in one place, slips one foot out of her cage through the swirl and through the bars and bends, pivoting on her heel. She carefully backs her backside through the curve of the cage, bending her arm holding the bar as she does. She then slips her other arm out, gripping onto the other side of the railing for balance and pushes more of her body out, slipping her torso from the cage, once she has most of her body through the bars of the railing, lets go with her first hand and once her foot is steadied, dame pulls her other leg through and stands on the platform with the gang. She smirks down at Draa and then walks over to Kits, giving her a hug, and then Ryzan.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:56 am
*She drives Katana over to The Big House in her black Lamborghini, explaining that this is also something she inherited from the estate. They drive to Upper GGG and into a very affluent neighborhood and up to the gates of one of the largest estates at the end of the road.

She drives next to the security box and punches a series of numbers into it. The gates slowly open and she drives up the very long driveway until she gets to the front of the massive house. Victor comes out of the house as she drive up and she pulls the car up placing it in park. Victor opens her door and then walks around to open Katana's. Good afternoon, Madam. I've been expecting you. He smiles at Katana.

Victor, this is Katana. She is one of my dearest friends. User Image I'll be showing her around and we would like to take lunch poolside. It's a beautiful day and I'd like to enjoy it.

Very well, Madam. I will let you know the instant it is ready. It is very nice to make your acquaintance, Miss Katana. *He nods at Psyzapp and goes back inside the house.*

*She grins at Katana and puts her arms up as she faces the house.* Well…this is it! User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:05 pm
She enjoys the ride over, and is seriously considering asking if she can drive the Lamborghini back to MW later when they're done at the estate. twisted Her Saturn Sky is nice, but doesn't compare to the Italian sportscar.

As they pull into the drive after going through the gate, she is impressed with the grounds, and can't wait to see around back at poolside. She smiles at the man introduced to her as Victor and gets out of the car, looking around at her surroundings.

"Very nice, Psy! I love the Italian villa look to it....very authentic! wink "  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:21 pm
*Grins at Katana.* User Image I had this whole place redone. Paulie's taste was very…ornate. rolleyes A little too ornate in my opinion. talk2hand

*She heads to the front door and invites Katana into the huge marble foyer with dual stair case on either side. She takes Katana upstairs first and shows her all the rooms from one wing to the other. She takes more time in her bedroom since it's twice the size of the one she has at MW. She picks up the remote and shows her the sunset and stars light effect she had installed.* I can literally control everything in this room using this remote. wink

*She then takes her down another set of stairs on the other side of the house by the indoor pool, shows her the wall of water and the cool lighting she had installed. They then go and see the small gym where she can workout if she chooses, Officer Dougherty's special room she had done for him, the music room, the library, her office, a sitting room, formal living room, formal dining room, the massive gourmet kitchen where the chef and an assistant are busy preparing their lunch, the grand ballroom, and so on.

After the tour indoors is complete, she takes her out back to the pool and manicured estate grounds for her to see. She shows her the skeet shoot she had put in for Officer Dougherty, then has a seat in the lounge area outside.* So what do you think, Katana?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:25 pm
She settles into her chair before answering Psy.

"I think it's beautiful, and the remodel looks great! I'm thinking for the party, we can have the meal here outside, and then move inside for dancing in that wonderful ballroom. I already have some ideas for the meal. Here, let me show you."

She pulls out her phone and finds the websites she was talking about. She hands over her phone to Psy.

"Now, these recipes are for authentic ancient Roman fare. So, I just need to find out from you which Roman era do we want to go with, costume wise?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:33 pm
*Looks at the menu selection and raises her eyebrows.* Wow…this is fantastic. We need to get a copy of this to the Chef here and he'll be sure and prepare anything you'd like. User Image

*Thinks a bit about the costumes.* I'm thinking we would want something at the height of the Roman Empire. When Rome was it's most powerful and prosperous…wouldn't you agree? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:39 pm
She nods along with Psy, "And that would go along with the menu too. Not sure how many togas they have in the shops around here, so I may have to tweak something to make it work!"

She looks around the expansive grounds.

"I'm thinking the party supply store I go to will have some of the Roman style torches we can use for lighting too. And I can get some statuary to use for the party as well...give it a whole ancient courtyard feel out here."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games