Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

Walks into the Great Hall and walks up to the Slytherin table. Grabs a few muffins and wraps them into a napkin before walking back out.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:36 am

*walks in laughing to hims elf and talking to him self*
" that was the greatest prank i ever pulled i got every one even the staff i got every one but slytherins rofl "

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:29 pm
*waits for every one to start eating*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:08 am
User Image*Walks into the Great Hall to see James with a very sly smile on his face. She walks up to the High Table and sits down in her usual seat. She picks a Ham and Cheese sandwich, some fresh fruit, and some fresh water. Before see begins to eat she looks up to see if any of her students are there or if they have gone back to their classes or their common rooms. When she thinks she realizes what James was laughing about.* "It's the food", she says to herself. *She gets up and walks to were James is sitting.* "What did you do to the food James?"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:20 pm
User ImageAndrew enters the great hall just as professor Aurora Approached James about the food, He hears the conversation and heads out of the hall and to the kitchens to get food, not wanting to be involved in the prank.
(OOC EDIT: well then change it to bad feeling in his gut and he leaves.)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image

Kamalia-Mingan walks into the Great Hall and takes a seat next to James. Not noticing the Professor for a moment. Then when hearing her voice look up at her and then at James.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:27 pm
"professor tina i didnt put any cheering charms of hallucinations in the food "
*takes elven bread out and begins to eat it*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:52 pm
"If you didn't put anything in it then take something off of one of the Tables, other then Slytherins, and eat it."

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:23 pm
"ok i will do so tomorrow or another day cause im already full i had a slice of elven bread and that bread is made for making you full for a full day so that you wont be needing to eat when on a long jopurney"
(ooc there is something in the food but its nonlethal and its more entertaining than normal stuff also avatar your character doesnt know whats in ooc so dont try using that as an rp source)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image"Well then, we'll save a piece for tomorrow." *Picks a piece of bread off of the Hufflepuff table and puts it into a bag, that had just appeared after a swish of her wand. Turns around to put it in the bag, and the bag into her robe's for tomorrow.*"See you tomorrow James." *She said, then walked back out of the Great Hall.*
(I didn't know, I just guessed. All I know is that you like to prank, you weren't eating, and you were laughing at us. All I did was put 2 and 2 together. Plus, It's not like I yelled it.)

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:03 pm
User Image

Shakes head at James before leaning over and says.. Don't worry i've got the antidote. I'll give it to you when we get back into the Common Room. Luckly when i made that potion for you i realized we needed an antidote just incase you decided to use it on us Slytherins.

(It's really nothing harmful and it only last for about 15-45 min.s, depending on which food the person digest. Well the version he "used" is. The strong version come in a different form of use.)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:41 am

"thx kamilia i will use that when we go to eat the food tomorrow this prank is going to be the best" james whispers back
*hides a few of the food items in a sack while the professor isn't looking*
((ooc tina you didn't r-p badly in this one @ Andrew you wouldn't know what we were talking about and would have eaten the food you don't have amazing hearing of an elf or other creature that is known for their hearing like wolves its not part of your character and you may have seen the professor talking to me but that could have been about anything from homework to pranks to what i thought of the weather that would make your actions not normal based on your rp also the noise of so many students some npcs that aren't real gaians some real gaians would also prevent most of mine/tina/kamilias conversation from getting anywhere near you)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:29 am
User Image

Tis no Problem at all James. Takes a bite of fruit tart.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image
After a long day in the Hospital wing Madame Lavande enters the great hall and takes a seat at the head table. Seeing the delicious food on the table she grabs a plate and loads it with green bean casserole and begins to eat.
Patient log pg 50, post 5 of the Hospital wing rp area.

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:00 am
User Image*Walks into the Great Hall and sees that everyone seems to be eating with no problems. Walks up to the High Table and sits down, in her usual seat. She doesn't eat anything, though. She's still thinking about what will happen once James arrives.*

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games