Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:33 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Thats so cool i can shape shift with a spell but the only one i can do naturally is a small puppy." Seh smiled

"Hmmmm I wonder..." Gorge turns into a black cat with wings. "This is soooo cool."

Seh laughs but stops smeelign the cat DNA she growls slightly

"Whoops forgot that dogs dislike cats... poof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~" Gorge turns into a Saint Bernard with wings.

Seh laughed can you make yourself just have ears and a tail like i do"

"So long as I can have wings... cute ones not those big ones."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:34 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Thats so cool i can shape shift with a spell but the only one i can do naturally is a small puppy." Seh smiled

"Hmmmm I wonder..." Gorge turns into a black cat with wings. "This is soooo cool."

"Whoops forgot that dogs dislike cats... poof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~" Gorge turns into a Saint Bernard with wings.

Seh lets her wings out basicaly looking like an angel with dog ears and a tail Seh laughed  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:35 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Anytime." Shun said. "Do you want me to give you two some privacy?"

"Yes... in fact it's for your safety that you leave this room... her want for blood will be too strong... she might kill you."

Shun looked at Vincent then smiled. "Alright, but I would happily die for my sister, I get what you mean. I'll leave you too." He said then turned and left the room.

"Kiki can you hear me?" Vincent prepares himself.

Kiki stirs then looked at Vincent. She stared at him before quickly wrapping her arms around him and sinking her fangs in his neck.

Vincent lightly gasped then relaxed as Kiki's spit took effect.

As she slowly started to fill her belly, Kiki started to come back to reality. When she was done, she looked up at Vincent then frowned and hugged him tight. "I'm sorry.."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:37 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Seh lets her wings out basicaly looking like an angel with dog ears and a tail Seh laughed

Gorge takes his normal form then the ears and tail appear and he lets out cute Imp like wings.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:37 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Gorge takes his normal form then the ears and tail appear and he lets out cute Imp like wings.

She laughes "aww you look so cute" Seh giggles  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:39 pm
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

He came over. "Yes?" He smiled.
[rarr (: ]

Jane hugged Torio and smiled. "I love you Torio you big lug." She lightly kissed him.

He kissed her back. His cell phone rang. "Gah-"

"Damn... you should answer that."

Torio takes his phone out of his pocket. He opens it. "H-hello?" there is a loud shout on the other end. "H-hey what?.....Yoru did what now?.....ahh." Torio trembles. "N-no I don't think we should visit Hiro-san!" The other person says 'Why not' Torio is still trembling "W-Well...He's basicly a giant, tall, Akemi..." Of course his twin is used as an example. "fine fine..." He hangs up. "oi."
(i zoned out =_=)

"You have to go face another relative that has insest for you?" Jane smiles loving that she can read minds.

Torio nodded. "oh and Yuninee-san wants to know if we could come see her new house." He started thinking. It can't be all that big though... "why must i be the shortest family member..." He sighs. "Hiro-san...likes my ears." he puts his hands over his cat ears. "Yoru-sans...insane and violant...and caring...all at the same time..." Torio stood there for a minute "I mean...he wouldn't hurt anyone...unless they make him....kind of....mad"  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:41 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Shun looked at Vincent then smiled. "Alright, but I would happily die for my sister, I get what you mean. I'll leave you too." He said then turned and left the room.

Kiki stirs then looked at Vincent. She stared at him before quickly wrapping her arms around him and sinking her fangs in his neck.

As she slowly started to fill her belly, Kiki started to come back to reality. When she was done, she looked up at Vincent then frowned and hugged him tight. "I'm sorry.."

"It's alright Kiki... you can't help yourself right now... Remember I've been around a long time so I can control myself but you are new to this so you feed when you need to off of what tastes the best in your immediate vicinity... Remember we're not monsters." Vincent kissed Kiki.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:42 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"I may be cute but I ain't harmless."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:43 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"It's alright Kiki... you can't help yourself right now... Remember I've been around a long time so I can control myself but you are new to this so you feed when you need to off of what tastes the best in your immediate vicinity... Remember we're not monsters." Vincent kissed Kiki.

Kiki nodded as she kissed his neck before kissing back, closing her eyes as she melted into it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:45 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

She smiled "i know but to me yoru just so charming  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:46 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

He kissed her back. His cell phone rang. "Gah-"

"Damn... you should answer that."

Torio takes his phone out of his pocket. He opens it. "H-hello?" there is a loud shout on the other end. "H-hey what?.....Yoru did what now?.....ahh." Torio trembles. "N-no I don't think we should visit Hiro-san!" The other person says 'Why not' Torio is still trembling "W-Well...He's basicly a giant, tall, Akemi..." Of course his twin is used as an example. "fine fine..." He hangs up. "oi."
(i zoned out =_=)

"You have to go face another relative that has insest for you?" Jane smiles loving that she can read minds.

Torio nodded. "oh and Yuninee-san wants to know if we could come see her new house." He started thinking. It can't be all that big though... "why must i be the shortest family member..." He sighs. "Hiro-san...likes my ears." he puts his hands over his cat ears. "Yoru-sans...insane and violant...and caring...all at the same time..." Torio stood there for a minute "I mean...he wouldn't hurt anyone...unless they make him....kind of....mad"

"Listen I won't anger Yoru-san and you have me to make sure Hiro-san doesn't do any thing to you you don't want... And we better get to Yuninee's house... It's the polite thing to do."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:49 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Gorge blushes. "Thank you Emi." He lightly stepped to Emi's side then put an arm around her.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:51 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki nodded as she kissed his neck before kissing back, closing her eyes as she melted into it.

Vincent smiled and broke the kiss. "We better not keep Shun waiting."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:52 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Gorge blushes. "Thank you Emi." He lightly stepped to Emi's side then put an arm around her.

Seh smiles "no problem its what im here for"  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:52 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Vincent smiled and broke the kiss. "We better not keep Shun waiting."

Kiki nodded then let go of Vincent and walked to the door and out of the room and went to look for Shun.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games