Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

original karbear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:38 pm

Has anyone seen this? I think they're very good, but I'm not much of an artist. Perhaps someone here would like to express their thoughts?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:40 am
Grr, I'm dying to know what this" is, but don't have the time.
I'll check later. PX  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:45 am
-An an artist-... -Not a great one either- XD
The first drawing is done very well but I would recommend a ruler... rulers come in handy for many things x.x Thats all I can get that needs improvement. The pencil lines are ok, this guy didnt draw to dark and has no extra lines showing from erase marks. Its pretty good.

The second one. -Loves drawing anime peps-
I'd say the arms need to be shaped, from my point of view arms/hands very hard to shape but right here they kinds look like noodles. -I used to draw this way too- and something I learned from art is like for example, the shirt... it kinda goes straight on the bottom and the sleeves arent very curved either. Curves are a pain but their there. But other than that... I <3 the bangs! They look so cool. XD I cant get bangs to do that on my drawings x.x The lips are also very well done. -cant draw lips- and once again a ruler would be useful.

Thats about it... the rest looks pretty fine to me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:32 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
She sadly did not agree
Yep ut ever since i did it in color once i never went back...
......yes. XD She's a good source, she use to be my favorite mod so I respect her a lot.
The letter system and no one is going to get those prices down by complaining ^^;; I just like to fix things

trippy @.@
So she came back with an even better name like Gaia? O: What was she thinking?
B] I hope it gets working soon. >.<
^^ I used to not pay much attention to the mods, but I sure knew who Arewn was. And was absolutely shocked when she stopped modding.
Yeah, but very few are willing to do more than complain. The site has accepted all of the 'artificial inflation' as.. normal inflation. u.u

Oh. XD I forgot to delete that. Someone on TV said it, so I typed it out to try to get it straight in my mind.

I don't try to rationalize her thoughts.
same here.
I was too but wouldn't you want a break?
Well I'm trying!

Oh welll it's a special phrase that's for sure
O: But that's when you truly learn great wisdom.
^^
Yep~ especially after modding for so long. I can she why she'd opt to play as a regular user for a while~
^____^ And so do others. ...But then they just attract all of the greedy people. Okay, okay, I'm done playing the apathetic part. x] Yeah, the more people we have helping out to fight inflation, the better. If it doesn't slow it down a lot, at least a few people can be helped out who will return the favor when they can. n.n

Indeed it is. So is:
Is this chicken what I'm eating? Because I know it's tuna, but it says fish.
Or: I'm going to help this team out and change a full 360 degrees.
Or: I believe gay marriage should be between a man and a woman.

Masters don't try to outwit other masters.
~
it's hard to act like a regular after you have modded XD Many mods have complained about that.
I asked the GCD some questions >.> <.< I got some funny answers.

not the chicken one...I ask that every night >.> <.<

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:02 am
Reminds me of some of my begining art. Making the drawing so arms don't show and such ^^; I like the first one best because it's so imagionative.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:43 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

same here.
Well I'm trying!

^^
Yep~ especially after modding for so long. I can she why she'd opt to play as a regular user for a while~
^____^ And so do others. ...But then they just attract all of the greedy people. Okay, okay, I'm done playing the apathetic part. x] Yeah, the more people we have helping out to fight inflation, the better. If it doesn't slow it down a lot, at least a few people can be helped out who will return the favor when they can. n.n

Indeed it is. So is:

~
it's hard to act like a regular after you have modded XD Many mods have complained about that.

Gaining knowledge is not outwitting someone. o.O
XD Yeah~
Some questions? Wait, on this topic? XD What'd they say? You know this is one of their favorite subjects~
So~ you dine with Jessica Simpson every night?

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:34 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

same here.
Well I'm trying!

^^

Indeed it is. So is:

~

XD Yeah~
Some questions? Wait, on this topic? XD What'd they say? You know this is one of their favorite subjects~

Knowledge about popcorn? XD
mods...complain @.@
It was kind of funny, more then I thought were ok with the price. Others demanded 5k
I'm mainly there for her boyfriend ^^; he's a hottie ~.^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:00 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~

XD Yeah~

Knowledge about popcorn? XD
mods...complain @.@
It was kind of funny, more then I thought were ok with the price. Others demanded 5k
I'm mainly there for her boyfriend ^^; he's a hottie ~.^
*backtracks in her mind* Um... knowledge about why she'd call you Gaia. But, I suppose that one's pretty obvious. PX
...Everyone complains. XD
As much as I don't like the current prices, I know it's way too easy to make gold now to lower the price back down to 5k. x.x My beef isn't so much with the current prices of items, as it is with the inlfation rate. I don't think items should inflate 5k a day. Or even 1k a day. XP
XD Isn't the latest rumor saying that she's going out with John Mayer? Or did I miss one? PX

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

DismalFate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:04 pm
So I haven't said bu--*is suddenly smacked in the back of the head by a paper fan* o_o  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:09 pm
DismalFate
So I haven't said bu--*is suddenly smacked in the back of the head by a paper fan* o_o

but I haven't said bu---*splodes* burning_eyes

....lol I'm talking to myself xd

DismalFate

DismalFate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:12 pm
"Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:13 pm
DismalFate
"Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb!"

If the villain needs all ten legendary medallions to attain world domination and you have nine of them, everybody in your party still thinks it is neccessary to bring the nine to the villain's castle and get the final one, instead of hiding the ones they've already got and spoiling his plans that way. After you foolishly bring the legendary medallions to the villain's hideout, he will kidnap one of your companions (usually the main love interest) and you will trade the world away to rescue your friend.  

DismalFate

DismalFate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:14 pm
lol I'm extremely bored, can y'all tell? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:20 pm
original karbear

Has anyone seen this? I think they're very good, but I'm not much of an artist. Perhaps someone here would like to express their thoughts?

No offense, but they're really not all that great.
I have a pet peeve with people who draw on lined paper too. gonk

But if they're just starting to draw, then that's pretty good. because it looks like my stuff when I first started.

I really like what my friend Minty does. She has an art site, and I really like her drawing style (allthough her stuff isn't perfect either. But hey my stuff looks like crap compared to hers too)
Minty's Art Site
Vist it if you're curious xd

DismalFate

DismalFate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:23 pm
I = bored gonk
rawr....

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games