Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:23 am
BrookM
Oh woe, the saw is not silent and will still alert people. crying

You don't choose enforcer to be quiet. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:10 pm
Asmondai
BrookM

Luckily I never made any bold statements about being good at the game. wink  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:42 am
BrookM
Asmondai
BrookM

Neither do I.
I keep repeating that I suck in stealth, but no one ever listens. ;.;

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:16 am
Asmondai
BrookM
Asmondai
BrookM

Neither do I.
I keep repeating that I suck in stealth, but no one ever listens. ;.;
I have a secondary, stealth deck these days, but I'm still horrible at it. It's a shame though that the stealth jobs nine times out of ten have a better payout.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:34 pm
Last day of free Payday 2 content and they end it on a high note with the excellent Hoxton's Revenge heist. It's a good stealth mission with a rather piss poor reveal, but it's a fun and different job for a change.

I've also had the chance to successfully pull off the new car heist now, it's a laugh, though the driving mechanics (yes, you can drive a car) are horrible! Though it was fun to race my brother to the docks with Wick and Chains riding shotgun.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:01 am
BrookM
Last day of free Payday 2 content and they end it on a high note with the excellent Hoxton's Revenge heist. It's a good stealth mission with a rather piss poor reveal, but it's a fun and different job for a change.

I've also had the chance to successfully pull off the new car heist now, it's a laugh, though the driving mechanics (yes, you can drive a car) are horrible! Though it was fun to race my brother to the docks with Wick and Chains riding shotgun.

The driving was a laugh and a half. The number of guards on the map is a little insane, though. Especially when I haven't been playing for months.  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:08 am
Caleidah
BrookM

The driving was a laugh and a half. The number of guards on the map is a little insane, though. Especially when I haven't been playing for months.
We got around that by going in through the rooftop entrance and working our way on from there. One in casing mode, the other with gun out to do the heavy lifting and run around the roof looking down the skylights. The biggest annoyance were the random patterns some of the guards took, plus their abnormally long loitering time at inconveniently placed intervals. That and disposing of the bodies in such an open environment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:26 pm
BrookM
The manager's office makes a good drop-off point for bodies, as does the non-Storage storage room.

What did you think of Hoxton's Revenge?  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:45 pm
Caleidah
BrookM
The manager's office makes a good drop-off point for bodies, as does the non-Storage storage room.

What did you think of Hoxton's Revenge?
We tried it three times on Deathwish yesterday, we didn't make it and my brother quit in a hissy fit because I wasn't good enough. rofl Those spots are excellent, the main problem is, at that difficulty the top floor is swarming with civilians and guards, who love to randomly walk into the rooms you've just opened up.

As for the revenge mission: it's solid! We played it a few times now and lame unveil aside (I mean, this is not who we thought it would be, but then again, with all the hype the reveal would've been disappointing anyway), it's a great sneaking mission that requires some planning and frenetic running at certain stages, like scrambling for the alarm box and hoping that no guards are around in that time frame. I really enjoy this one, they at least ended on a good high note.

Here's hoping that the Golden Grin lives up to the hype as well, especially with Lion Something Lion working on it, the two Bomb missions were okay, but ehhh in my eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:22 am
Fun fact: Until they patch it, the alarm box can be interacted with through the wall, if it is against the outside wall of the house. Discovered it on a fluke. This is doable before you even open a door/window.  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:07 am
Caleidah
Fun fact: Until they patch it, the alarm box can be interacted with through the wall, if it is against the outside wall of the house. Discovered it on a fluke. This is doable before you even open a door/window.

Samething works with gascanisters. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sweet warframe. :3
Can shed his armour off.

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:41 am
What's that Wolf? You want to burn the mean policemen now?

OKAY!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Coming this Thursday, the BBQ pack!

Looks like we're getting molotovs, a flamethrower and another grenade launcher at the very least. Plus, Dallas has Dragon's Breath rounds for the shotguns. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:03 pm
Flamethrower, grenade launcher, molotovs, melee weapons, and the AA12 are all beautiful.

The dragon's breath rounds are mediocre.  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:24 am
The flamethrower is delightfully overpowered, I'm going to enjoy using it a lot in certain situations. The AA-12 is likewise amazing, I've only added the drum mag to it and it's a dream to handle on full auto. The Piglet.. Ehhhh.. I like it, but it has a rather slow rate of fire and shitting s**t, reloading takes forever.

But, I got my gasmask, so I'm happy.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games